Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, confession time for me. I am 38 weeks pregnant (4th pregnancy)and have been having regular contractions since 6pm tonight and refuse to go to the hospital until the jury is done for the night. I even sent my husband to a movie so he doesn't figure out I am going into labor. Good thing the hospital is only a block away. Midwives have been paged and are fine with me hanging out at home for a bit.

Hopefully if this baby comes tonight I'll be back by 9am if there is no verdict tonight!!

Oh my you are truly dedicated Allanae! All the best on the birth of baby number 4! <3

For those who are old enough to remember, does anyone wonder if Edith Bunker is sitting on that jury? LOL

Oh, Dear God, just scrambling to get back online after dindin's and family stuff, and am seeing the talk of Edith Bunker.

What the hello is going on?! Cole's Notes someone, PLEASE!!!!!

Yes there is wifi in the delivery room.

When my grandson was born last year, the 2 grandma's were invited in to see him. We got a quick look at him, took his picture, and started sending it to everyone. While we were texting/tweeting/facebooking the nurses came and took him away. lol

Verdict this quick- guilty on all counts is my guess. IMO, JMO, MOO

Ive followed this since 4 and just realized I missed dinner... As much as I hate to say it, I'm on my way to the place where the two evil souls meshed to pick p my dinner... Hopefully a guilty verdict comes in soon...

RaffertyLFP Word is jury is bringing in a verdict....YAHOO this better be true....

Family, lawyers, reporters making their way to the courtroom.

Reporters are waiting outside the courtroom. We do not know what the verdict is yet

omg I don't have any words......but guilty x 3 please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet