Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A number of people in the main courtroom were crying, including police and family members.

by Jon Hembrey via mobile 9:46 PM

Tara McDonald, Tori's mother, leaves the courthouse without saying anything.

by Jon Hembrey via mobile 9:45 PM

Rafferty is in sitting in the prisoner's box, leaning back slightly. He appears to have little to no reaction to the verdict.

by Jon Hembrey edited by Jon Hembrey 9:35 PM

For all of you on time outs I hear all of your chants!! We miss you guys, you know who you are :)

I have it on good authority that Bernardo is crazy as a loon now and becomes quite agitated when people look at him. So have at er Rafferty your dealing with the big boys now LMAO

London Free Press ‏ @RaffertyLFP
Crown will make a prepared statement at 10:05.

Linda Nguyen ‏ @LindaNguyenPN
I'm hearing that #Rafferty's knees buckled when he heard the first-degree murder verdict #toristafford

"@CityNews: #BREAKING: Sentencing for #Rafferty to take place Tuesday at 10 am after being found guilty on all counts: http://ow.ly/aRx21"

The Crown will deliver a prepared statement to the media in 15 mins (10:05)

Rafferty little emotion as guilty verdict read. Family hugging@ @CTVToronto

At 10:05 p.m., Crown and Police will come out and delivered a prepared statement to media #sl #Rafferty

This is as good as it can be! GUILTY on ALL THREE counts!
Still weeping and grateful for the families and the friends who have had to suffer Tori's loss and then have had to endure this trial.
My heart also goes out to all the women who were 'duped' by Rafferty and who had to testify during the trial. <3

Listening to the talk radio AM980 and they make a good point: with all that suppressed evidence, no wonder MR didn't testify in his own defense!

Crown coming out of courthouse.
Going to say a few words. (in 15 mins)

Tara just returned and went inside courthouse.

*watching CP24

Rest in Peace now Sweet Tori, He's been punished and may he never live in our society again. He took your life and he is a dangerous man. We are happy that justice has been served for you and your family. Everyone misses you very much.

A number of people in the main courtroom were crying, including police and family members.

by Jon Hembrey via mobile 9:46 PM

Tara McDonald, Tori's mother, leaves the courthouse without saying anything.

by Jon Hembrey via mobile 9:45 PM

Rafferty is in sitting in the prisoner's box, leaning back slightly. He appears to have little to no reaction to the verdict.

by Jon Hembrey edited by Jon Hembrey 9:35 PM

so glad rafferty got to see the reaction from the court...to what HE DID....3 years coming! Finally...he is held accountable for his actions. Finally.

what a way to end the day! I will rest tonight knowing he is dancing his way right into the hearts of the bubba's in prison

what a way to end the day! I will rest tonight knowing he is dancing his way right into the hearts of the bubba's in prison

yes, finally....a good night's sleep...I can feel it coming.

Listening to the talk radio AM980 and they make a good point: with all that suppressed evidence, no wonder MR didn't testify in his own defense!

Yes I think that as much as I dont like the fact they threw out the lap top evidence, they made a good point on 1010 FM today when they said if they would have allowed it and he was found guilty, Derstine would have appealed it. The fact that if it did get charged with a lesser charge the crown could have appealed the lap top. So smart move on Heany's decision.

Will the sentencing be open to the public too? I can only imagine the amount of people that will be lining up to get into the courthouse Tuesday.

Just wanted to say I know nothing about this case. At all. But on my way to Tammi Smith trial I always so this one and how many people were here. I have a hunch Victoria was a little girl. Anyway I just saw an AP tweet about the guilty verdict and I was so happy for you all...it is the verdict we were robbed of almost one year ago for Caylee. I'm happy for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx