VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ! A civil Wrongful Death suit is going to be filed by Travis' siblings !!!

I wonder how they plan to get around the 2-year statute of limitations. :waitasec:

Can someone please explain if the split in the jurors means that part of them believed it was Travis' gun and he attacked her?

There was no split. It was unanimous as to premeditated murder. It was less than unanimous as to felony murder, but the only way I was ever able to make felony murder work with the facts is if Jodi left the house but then snuck back in while Travis was showering to kill him. And I think JM presented some different theory about her stealing the gun, which no juror who went with premeditated murder could have bought.

Think she was trying to use the law of attraction or the secret or whatever when she was looking at the clerk while she was reading the verdict....yeah didn't work..just like it didn't work in your journals.

Yes yes yes!!! I am thrilled.
and
Jodi's tweeting days are numbered....lol

She is one cold blooded <modsnip>. Nothing...no tears....only her chin trembling like a chi-wa-wa.....lolololololol

So does that mean 7 total for premeditated?

I think it means that on the "ballot" sheet, 7 people "marked" (if you will) Premeditated murder and felony murder. 5 people marked felony murder only. That means (to me) that 12 people total, found premeditated murder but 5 others only found felony murder. Is that what others are seeing?

JM proved premeditation. Talking heads and naysayers were clearly wrong. He has another successful case to head to his impeccable trial record. The jury got it. Either DP or LWOP, she will never leave a prison again. She will die there alone.

Hey Jean Cesares, how divided were they? Oh, they were 5 vs. 7 -- arguing over WHICH KIND of Murder One to vote for.

My thoughts exactly! I feel bad for cursing at the jury! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not only did they all find her guilty, but they all believed she premeditated the murder.

Well done, jury. Well done.

And Juan, obviously.

I know I saw Sheriff Joe say that he was looking forward to putting her on the chain gang (which I'm assuming he can do now that she's convicted), so there's that.
Arias can pound rocks on the chain gang on weekends until the aggravation phase is over.

For anyone following Amanda, Gina and Michelle....no charges against the brothers except for outstanding warrants. They had nothing to do with the abductions and imprisonment per the presser.

Anyone check if JODI ANN ARIAS'S Twitter account was suspended?

I'd be Joe will be on top of that one!!

Watch her while the verdict is read.....and the jurors polled.....that port little chin is just quivering.....I LOVE IT! no smirking now!

Someone posted the jury count of which jury members thought that Travis Alexander's murder was premeditated.

Was this shown when the verdict was read?

Could someone please post the jury count again - I did not hear it, and, I cannot find the post where I read it earlier.

Justice for Travis - it does feel wonderful to type that - to know that justice has been served! If I feel this relieved - I hope and pray that Travis Alexander's family is filled with peace (this verdict does not bring Travis Alexander back - I do hope that his family and loved ones are filled with happiness right now).

Justice for Travis - it is a great feeling knowing that justice has been served!

I believe all twelve voted premeditated. Seven voted for felony murder as well.

I think it means that on the "ballot" sheet, 7 people "marked" (if you will) Premeditated murder and felony murder. 5 people marked felony murder only. That means (to me) that 12 people total, found premeditated murder but 5 others only found felony murder. Is that what others are seeing?

Nope.
5 for premeditated murder alone
0 for felony murder alone
7 for BOTH premeditated and felony murder

So not "only" felony murder, but five ALSO found felony murder.

Me personally, I was for premeditated alone. I can understand why they've been deliberating for so long.

kpho just showed the feed on the family while the verdict was read...although we just saw JA live the camera was also on the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member