VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I noticed how firmly they responded. I don't think any of them had to be convinced, they all sounded very resolute and strong. They saw what we saw and didn't get sidetracked by the defenses nonsense. Great job jury...they got it right.

What is the Jodi supporter site? I just gotta go visit this one time. I know... mean.

Sorry if this is a repeat, but did you happen to catch JW's facial expression when the people made sounds in the room when the verdict was read. Wow. That was a wicked look.

It's a sigh of relief, and the pit in my stomach is gone. I'm so happy for Travis' family, but still it's so sad, Travis can never come back to them. I just hope they can get to move on with their lives now,at least they don't have to deal with Jodi's horrible lies on a daily basis. Finally!

FINALLY!

JUSTICE

Now.. will you all please drop the CA and P12 albatross and Let.It.Go? It's time.

Do it for Travis.

It means that whatever she earns will go to them first.. That she can not sell her book or story without paying them first.. They are stopping her from earning anything!!

No more sausage chubs and pork rinds:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ALL of the jurors thought it was PREMEDITATED MURDER. Seven of them thought it was both PREMEDITATED AND FELONY murder.

For the record, I never changed my avatar because I thought it would be bad luck!

So glad I went with my gut! :great:

I just can't stop crying, even my husband has it on downstairs and is emotional. Seeing all those beautiful faces relax and let go just a little.

This is a glorious day.

THANK YOU JURY
THANK YOU JUAN
THANK YOU WS MEMBERS

We all deserve a toast of your favorite beverages tonight!!!

I love how the last few jurors polled said "Yes" with such conviction.

Oh my...her black and white striped outfit will now be stamped " CONVICTED"...Buhbye some freedoms..Is true Sheriff Joe does change the outfits....

Wanted to celebrate with you guys! HUGS ALL AROUND!! I am on my phone and AZ central went down. I will have to youtube the actual verdict reading but I saw the result. I need a celebration drink now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02