VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anne Ryman @anneryman: Family of Travis Alexander enters courtroom. #JodiArias

I know the feeling. I had just started eating lunch and I couldn't take another bite. :therethere:

I need a warm shower..Nerves have made me cold and shivery..
and my teeth don't feel minty fresh..
Don't say all the good stuff till I get back!
Time me..12 minutes.

No more pics from me mods...just wanted to squeeze in the group hug.

if you are having issues with other links, you can use UStream online AND on your phone. You have to download the app on your phone first. Search for AZFAMILY.COM and selete the first option..... Ive used that the entire trial and never had issues with cutting out or volume.

I am there now and they have the seal up.

Hope that helps

Justice for Travis

And thank you all for being here with me during this. Thanks for the conversations in between and THANK YOU to the mods and the transcribers who took time to type out everything said in the trial. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Michelle Lee @myhleeDetective: Esteban Flores has arrived. No sign of attorneys yet. #JodiArias

for my kids, at least their game isn't til 5:30 so I have time to get there. I've had non-stop mtgs all day-one right now at 4:00 but they all end at 4:30. Just in time for what I hope will be wanted news.

So good to see you! I was looking for you!

:scared: Are you ready for this?

The mail dude delivered my order from Yankee Candle today. I set out a few and lit them for Travis, then lit the blue one (Bahama Breeze). Maybe 15 - 20 minutes later, I come in here to check what is going on, and they announce Verdict is In. I hope my candles helped. Murder 1 all the way. :please:

HEY lawyers and reporters!

We're interested in this case because the murder was so horrific and the defendant SO EVIL. Has nothing to do with sex and JA's long gone good looks! It's ALL about TRAVIS VICTOR ALEXANDER!

We have a right to follow trials and be happy when Justice is served!!!!

You can't post your feelings and thoughts unless you belong. Join up.

Offense Mandatory sentencing

First degree murder Death, Life without parole, or Life with parole after 25 years

Second degree murder Not less than 10 years nor more than 25 years

Manslaughter imprisonment up to 12.5 years in prison for a first offense

Negligent homicide imprisonment of up to 3.75 years for a first offense

She has served 3.5 so that will be deducted

Would be very difficult to think the judge would allow her parole after 25 years, if she has to make the decision. Very very difficult.

I thought those two hours would drag, but not so much .. so excited though cannot wait :)

Wonder how JA is feeling right now? Confident that "no jury will convict (her)"? Or is she feeling a little queasy and developing a migraine?

Just popping in to say that for those of you hoping for M1, I'm with you Heart & Soul.

Most of the boards are experiencing a lot of traffic so I'll refrain from adding any attachments...

Whatever the verdict, I'll be hungover tomorrow, that's for sure. I've been teary since I watched Deanna on Dr. Drew last night.

Let's hope that God hears our prayers & those of the Alexander family!! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

This waiting is killing me and I think I will take a short break and will come back in 20 minutes. See you all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member