VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they actually maybe just deliberating on BOTH or just Premeditated!?
Jury, shake fingers at jury, I love you.

JUSTICE!!! So happy for Travis's friends and Family!!!! Great Job Juan and jury!!!

Thank you Heavenly Father for answering our prayers! God grant Travis eternal rest and let perpetual light shine upon him. Amen

This jury did the right thing - I know that it may have been hard for some of the jurors to find her guilty (in essence having her life in their hands) - however, this juror followed the law, looked at the evidence, found the truth, and gave Travis Alexander the Justice that he Deserves!

I will be keeping his family in my prayers - forever.

My faith in our justice system is restored!

May she rot in that 12x7 room....

Travis' family reacts to the verdict. God bless them!

4s1jm8.png

This just shows that the law of attraction is real and Jodi is really getting the energy back that she previously put out. I was so tired of her using that phrase and basically making it dirty. I believe in the law of the universe. Her perverse thoughts attracted a prison fate.

wooo!!! i felt my throat close up and tears well up as i saw the family and friends hugging...i hope FL follows suit with all it's future big cases, take note FL!!

Did you see how Wilmott looked at the jury exiting the room. Malice.

But doesn't matter, I am so happy about justice for Travis - at last. Loved seeing the family overjoyed with relief. Bless them.

This jury will convict IT to death. Did you hear the CONVICTION in some of those jurors' voices?

I'm playing over and over on my dvr !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so pleased with this verdict. I am so proud of this jury. The length of time they deliberated showed they took their duty seriously. Bless them and their sacrifice. This has to have been such a complete and total interruption to the lives.

Thank you jury. Thank you so very much.

JUAN JUAN JUAN JUAN JUAN JUAN JUAN JUAN!!!!!

Thank you for caring so much and doing your job so well!!!

MARK MY WORDS..... HA!

"No jury will ever convict me."

WRONG!!!

Attachments

• Untitled 3.jpg
    Untitled 3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 69
Justice for Travis and his family!!!
God bless the jurors!
:rose:

A very solid guilty too! 5 voted premeditated; 7 premeditated and felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx