DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN !!!

JUSTICE IS FOUND FOR TRAVIS!!

Katie made me cry!!
The whole view of the family and friends made me cry!!

I love that jury!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

MARK THEIR WORDS JODI...THEY SPOKE....

god bless the alexander family <3

Prayers have been answered it was like you could immediately see Travis' family's weight being lifted off their shoulders.

So they think she planned it, she had a gun on her and she CHOSE to make him suffer through the stab wounds ... Death Penalty for sure.

Seeing the happiness on Travis' family brought tears to my eyes. He has such a beautiful family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more *alleged killer* -- SHE IS A MURDERER

TWEET that JA......lol............no more tweets

E=mc2 for Einstein

E=m1 for JODI

Hey JODI....remember that one time when you stole your grandfather's gun, and then you rented a car, and bought/borrowed some gas cans, colored your hair, turned your cell phone off and shot, stabbed, slashed Travis' throat and deleted photos....yeah the jury remembers that too...enough for ALL of them to say you had total thought on killing Travis that day!

It took Jodi 62 seconds to murder Travis, and less than that to deliver her verdict!

That should not be a new feeling for her, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Whatever do you mean, ? Explain.

haha.....I KID!I KID!:blushing:

Sooooo, how many people think Jodi will beg for the death penalty?

JA: "No jury will ever convict me, and you can mark my words on that."

How's that working for you now, Jodi?

anyone have a youtube video of when the verdict was read? pease post it it will a trill to watch it again

Does anyone remember that nurmi said that if convicted Jodie would show no remorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member