VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear the gasp when guilty was read? I guess it was JA's mom or aunt

ETA watching this again, I think it was from one of Travis's sisters. Allie perhaps? God bless them

Oh crap, something bad happened!

HA Jodi, how do you feel about your reputation now?

:skip:

The moment of reckoning has come!!! Good bye Jodie Arias, you are well on your way to DEATH ROW! She actually looked a little surprised..just shows that she honestly thought she could BS her way out of this. I am SO HAPPY that justice has been served. And Juan Martinez, my hero, did a wonderful job shining the light of truth on that demon Jodi. Rot in HELL Jodi, you took the life of a precious human being and you deserve to suffer in solitary existence 23 hours a day until they stick the needle in you which IMO is too kind considering what you did to Travis.

She MURDERED Travis in cold, premeditated blood and God willing she will be on death row very soon!! Finally Justice has been served. Stabby is DONE!!!!

AMEN!
THANK YOU JESUS!

May this bring some long needed peace to the Alexander family.
No matter what the sentence is, they know she will never walk free to hurt anyone else EVER AGAIN!

May Travis FINALLY rest in peace!

Well, well, at last we see what the urderess looks like when she really cries.

Very different, isn't it?

Sorry to be petty but I loved the daggers coming from JW as the verdict was read. Ok, I'm really not sorry....

How did THAT make you feel, Jodi?

I could tell the person we heard was Jodi's mom. I feel sorry for her parents and grandmother, but Jodi got what she deserved.

Well, well, at last we see what the murderess looks like when she really cries.

Very different, isn't it?

to have their lives disrupted. But just like they asked questions which extended their time, they were willing to fulfill their oath and make the right decision regardless of the personal consequence. What a terrific jury. Really. Restores your faith. I don't even care what the sentence ends up being. I trust this jury.

I am so pleased with this verdict. I am so proud of this jury. The length of time they deliberated showed they took their duty seriously. Bless them and their sacrifice. This has to have been such a complete and total interruption to the lives.

Thank you jury. Thank you so very much.

Convicted murderer Jodi Arias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads