VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Detective Flores there? I would have loved to have seen his reaction. I didn't even see Juan. Did they show the prosecution table at all-did I just miss it?

Gotta sign off. Put off work for an hour. Back for the gloating later.

Good job, Arizona.

I'm not going to post much right now. Boards are flying. But I do want to say:

GOD BLESS TRAVIS ALEXANDER!

GOD BLESS THE ALEXANDER FAMILY!

GOD BLESS JUAN MARTINEZ!

GOD BLESS DETECTIVE FLORES!

Well..those were real tears. Tears for her. That was genuine emotion, that was not faked prepared emotion that she squeezed out during the trial. She had no clue what the verdict was so she had no time to prepare, that is how you know it's real. And she was shocked...genuinely shocked. She really thought she would be that innocent. It's all for her though of course...all for her. Her mask slipped big time today. Wilmott though...good grief. Not a happy camper.

YES!!!!!! :rockon::rockon:She got a taste of her own medicine. However, I think at the end she believes she still has a chance to escape the DP after aggravation.:floorlaugh:

Her lack of reaction was extremely creepy!!! She couldn't even squeeze out a real tear after being found guilty

Would love to see the faces of ALV and what's his name? Samuels?

I am glad I was here with all of you when we heard this just verdict announced. My husband (who telecommutes) came downstairs from his office and held my hand, God bless him.

I started this trial with an open mind. I knew it couldn't have been self defense but I was open to a verdict of less than first degree. But as I heard the evidence, I realized that she had plotted this murder, that she carried it out in a cruel manner, and that she had no remorse whatsoever. And her callousness in trying to destroy Travis's reputation was chilling. I very, very seldom think that the death penalty is warranted but I do in this case.

I'm can finally exhale. I find great satisfaction that they ALL 12 found that it was premeditated.

Jodi will now beg for the death penalty! Isn't that what she said?

Thank You God!

THANK YOU DETECTIVE FLORES

THANK YOU JUAN MARTINEZ

THANK YOU TO THE MESA POLICE DEPARTMENT AND MARICOPA COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE.

and yes I was shouting.

The jurors strong responses when polled spoke volumes. Their voices DID NOT waiver. Even #16. Thank you jurors!! :rockon:

Elated about this verdict...so relieved...in tears...rest in peace, Travis. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

SO RELIEVED!!!

I am absolutely overjoyed! Words can't describe, but I know that every one of you here are feeling the same thing!

THANK YOU to Juan Martinez and BLESS YOU to the family of Travis Alexander!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo