VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to every single member of this jury!

:bow:

:tyou:

Can we be forgiven for wearing flip-flops to court now? :truce:

I would have loved to have seen all the reactions of Flores, Juan, Nurmi....everyone!

My daughter just sent me a text "AZ people are not like Floridians!!!!

Us AZ Folks don't mess around.. Hopefully.. we have a touch of Texas in us!

2 states to not commit murder in:

Texas they have an express lane to the chair
Arizona They'll call you a *advertiser censored* before they give you GUILTY MURDER 1 verdict!

I truly hope the Alexanders can get some closure knowing the MURDERER (yes, we can call her that--it's official!!) who viciously killed their beloved family member will be locked away forever and God willing, be able to watch as the needle ends her evil, undeserved existence. I cannot wait until she is on death row and locked up 23 hours a day. No more spotlight for her...just let her fade into "foggy" oblivion!!

Should be a little somber at the nightly dominoes games at Estrella ... poor Arias - at the least, she'll be dealing with some of AZ's worst on a daily basis.

Juan - you da man!!!!! :rockon::rockon:

Thank you jury for seeing the truth
Thank you God for letting justice be served

Bye Bye JA :D

So since they all believed premeditation, the felony wasn't 'stealing travis' non-existent gun' it was STAYING in the house once she started STABBING him. Juan's argument that once you start stabbing me you're no longer welcome made sense!!!! Genius.

SO RELIEVED!!!

I am absolutely overjoyed! Words can't describe, but I know that every one of you here are feeling the same thing!

THANK YOU to Juan Martinez and BLESS YOU to the family of Travis Alexander!

Was Detective Flores there? I would have loved to have seen his reaction. I didn't even see Juan. Did they show the prosecution table at all-did I just miss it?

I didn't see the prosecution table either but HLN reported that he was there with his wife and children.

The family is filing a wrongful death civil suit!!! Yes!!!!!!!!

Sibblings are filing a civil wrongful death suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo