VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll watch it on YouTube later. The live feeds were so overloaded that I kept getting kicked off, so I missed the whole thing. :(

Oh my god...the news anchor just said, "Jodi Alexander"!!! And nobody corrected him.

Guilty murder 1 Jodi....GOSH!

:floorlaugh::silly::lol:

When the jury enters the court - it looks as though Arias says (to Wilmott) "who's the foreman ... who's the foreman?" Wilmott (it looks as though) says, "I have no idea."

I know that there are hundreds of people on this board better at reading lips - figuring out what is being said - however - when I saw Wilmott say what looks to me as "I have no idea" I really felt as though it was going to be a guilty murder 1 verdict - I was so nervous and relieved that this jury did their job (as difficult as it was for them) and reached a Guilty Verdict.

It is wonderful that after almost five years - Travis Alexander has justice! Det. Flores and Juan Martinez did an excellent job at getting justice for Travis Alexander - I'm sure that I will watch this verdict being read many times.

The moment of reckoning has come!!! Good bye Jodie Arias, you are well on your way to DEATH ROW! She actually looked a little surprised..just shows that she honestly thought she could BS her way out of this. I am SO HAPPY that justice has been served. And Juan Martinez, my hero, did a wonderful job shining the light of truth on that demon Jodi. Rot in HELL Jodi, you took the life of a precious human being and you deserve to suffer in solitary existence 23 hours a day until they stick the needle in you which IMO is too kind considering what you did to Travis.

She MURDERED Travis in cold, premeditated blood and God willing she will be on death row very soon!! Finally Justice has been served. Stabby is DONE!!!!

Please, don't hold back....tell us how you really feel!:floorlaugh:

AMEN!
THANK YOU JESUS!

May this bring some long needed peace to the Alexander family.
No matter what the sentence is, they know she will never walk free to hurt anyone else EVER AGAIN!

May Travis FINALLY rest in peace!

Beth or someone else from HLN said earlier that if the jury doesn't give Jodi the death penalty, the judge will decide whether she gets life in prison without parole or life with parole (25 years). Today was the first time I had ever heard that.

Was Detective Flores there? I would have loved to have seen his reaction. I didn't even see Juan. Did they show the prosecution table at all-did I just miss it?

Esteban was there and his family was there to support him. I did not see either him or Juan on camera though. But I'm on HLN, so...

This is as close to what justice looks like for this point in time

Attachments

• happytanisha.jpg
    happytanisha.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 76
  • happysam.jpg
    happysam.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 69
  • happytansha2.jpg
    happytansha2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 73
I love how kpho.com keeps playing the verdict being read over and over from several different camera angles!!

Travis won in the end. the killer wishes to murder him again and again after his death she lost... goodbye killer.

And was our Katiecoolady right or what? Maybe she can buy us lottery tickets...

I have to admit I was worried. I apparently have much less faith in my peers than she does...