VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now....on to penalty.

The fact that 7 of them voted for Felony Murder AND Premeditated, makes me lead toward DP.

Ok can we stop acting like 12 jurors represent the entire state of florida good lord

I can't quit waving at the screen when they show the murderess.

Buh-bye, Jodi, buh-bye.

Juan, thank you for using your strength, passion and knowledge to fight for truth and justice in a society rife with excuses and a lack of personal responsibility. You, in my opinion, are a warrior of justice for those who no can longer speak for themselves and I am thankful for you and for what you have done to restore my faith in justice—I cannot adequately express my deeply held appreciation for what you have achieved for MALE victims of abuse. What I truly hope is that YOU become the superhero that children. teens and young adults look up to now and in the future. I have no more words to express my deepest thanks and appreciation; you make me PROUD TO ME AN AMERICAN today.

I am so happy right now. My husband thinks I am a nut--oh well, at least I will start cleaning and doing laundry again.

Thank you Mr. Martinez & Detective Flores for all of your work and getting the justice the Alexander family deserves.

Just watched them read the verdict again. Not so smug now are you, devil woman??? People know Travis was good and you are evil!! Never - getting - out!!

I don't care if I go alone, but I am skipping Birkram tonight and I am going somewhere after work to have a glass of champagne. We should have planned a post verdict toast here in San Diego where we have so many Sleuthers... I guess most of us would rather be incognito...

I am soooooooooooooo relieved. I am peaceful and grateful.

Well. I have been following this case since August 2008. I am so pleased and relieved that the jury came back with guilty of first degree murder. From when I first heard of Jodi Arias's arrest and indictment by the grand jury, I was 99.9% sure that she comitted premeditated murder. After watching the trial, I was 100% sure.

My thoughts are with the Alexander family and friends tonight. I hope Travis rests in peace and that perhaps some sort of charity can be set up to help youngsters who were brought up in similar circumstances, find a successful road in life like Travis did, in his memory.

I also have to say that the brilliant work undertaken by Detective Flores and his team and of course, Juan Martinez made sure that the truth finally came through and justice has been gained!

Us AZ Folks don't mess around.. Hopefully.. we have a touch of Texas in us!

2 states to not commit murder in:

Texas they have an express lane to the chair
Arizona They'll call you a *advertiser censored* before they give you GUILTY MURDER 1 verdict!

Amen, darlin' #tippinmyhattoya

Thank you Jesus for giving the jurors the strength to find Jodi Arias guilty of first degree murder, now give the Alexander family the strregth to fight for the death penalty.

Justice! There is a feeling of satisfaction that comes with this verdict. To say I am "happy" would not be appropriate for me.

Mr. Travis Alexander was brutally murdered, robbed of his life, his potential and his future; his family and friends were robbed of his love, presence, and influence in their lives. By her actions, the choices she made, convicted felon Jodi Arias has wasted her life and any potential she had. The lives of both families have been forever changed by CFJA's choices and actions. So I cannot say I am "happy" - yes, satisfied that this savage beast is forever off the street.

It is a pleasure to share this ongoing experience here at WS!

What a Juanderful day Murder 1 verdict & I just got my employment contract for Duke..

All with in 5 minutes! God is good! Justice has prevailed!

Today I didn't even have to use my A.K. I got to say it was a good day. ~~ Ice Cube

LOL!!!! They need to put that statement on a loop and play it in her cell from now until the day she sits her nasty *advertiser censored** down on the injection table!

Finely the jury made the right verdict in this case. It's nice to know the Alexander family will have some closure that they so deserve.
Now Jodi gets to see her new home as of today.
Hopefully the jury finds aggravating circumstance and votes for the DP but this is a very good start.
I would still like to see her get the DP so she can spend the rest of her life alone. No more being the show boat that she has for the last 5 years.
Anyway a big cheer from me.

She does go to her new home today? Are you sure I thought. It was after sentencing? I hope your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou