VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark my words, Jodi Ann Arias, the jury DID CONVICT YOU OF 1st DEGREE MURDER! Eat your words JA....murderer!

azcentral ‏@azcentral 4m MT @jjhensley #JodiArias question everyones asking: Hows she going to be held until sentencing? @RealSheriffJoe will answer at 3:30.

The dabbling psychopath JA really thought she could make a mockery of our justice system, hey Jodi tell us how does that make you feeeeel???!!! Good Riddance!

tumblr_m4yby1Kqzj1r3a6jho1_500.gif

My relief is for Travis' family. My prayer for them is that they will be able to sleep easy tonight.
To Travis: Justice has been found for you. Mr. Martinez was your voice loud and clear through-out the trial. You were heard and you will never be forgotten.
To Mr. Martinez: (simply one word) Relentless!

Have rewound several times....that chin shook like Chihuahua....cry me a river CFJA!!

So happy for Travis and his family. I hope everyone can begin to heal now.

GUILTY!

Juan, thank you for using your strength, passion and knowledge to fight for truth and justice in a society rife with excuses and a lack of personal responsibility. You, in my opinion, are a warrior of justice for those who no can longer speak for themselves and I am thankful for you and for what you have done to restore my faith in justice—I cannot adequately express my deeply held appreciation for what you have achieved for MALE victims of abuse. What I truly hope is that YOU become the superhero that children. teens and young adults look up to now and in the future. I have no more words to express my deepest thanks and appreciation; you make me PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN today.
So beautifully said, TXPro. Thank you.

When they were polled individually, not one of them sounded unsure, or wavering at all - very firm, IMO.

I think it means that on the "ballot" sheet, 7 people "marked" (if you will) Premeditated murder and felony murder. 5 people marked felony murder only. That means (to me) that 12 people total, found premeditated murder but 5 others only found felony murder. Is that what others are seeing?

No, there were 7 for both premeditated and felony murder, 5 for premeditated only, but zero for felony murder only.

It won't be long now before Nurmi says the juri was tainted and appeals on grounds of all the media coverage, etc.... JA is not going to make this easy on the Alexander family

This is precisely what JA supporters are saying and it's making me cackle with glee. Claims of a tainted jury who watched "bloodhounds on HLN" and the best? That she will get an appeal based on ineffective counsel when 2 HOURS ago, Nurmi & Wilmott were the best lawyers to have ever lawyered to them. The schadenfreude is DELICIOUS. :moo:

Thank you Juan
Thank you!

CHEERS
To the best bunch of cheerleaders
The Juanettes

(((((:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:)))))

Attachments

• Feb-mar JUAN 020 - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG
    Feb-mar JUAN 020 - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 10_3s053_TEBOW_c.jpg
    10_3s053_TEBOW_c.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online