VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arpaio! :giggle:

Gahh. No....not a fan. I guess I have seen too much to like him...well not all that he does is bad. But...just the little I have seen and the things that the ones I have worked with who got churned out of his jails...I don't feel comfortable with him. Prison is ugly no matter where. Just found an unscientific difference with people I have worked with from MC vs my county...goes with some of the things I have heard.

I hope that once Arias is sentenced to death that Travis' family takes a scenic vacation even if it's a short one. They need to relax and begin their healing process....

Finally, Travis has been, in some measure, released from all of the relentless trashing of his character. Jodi, you are a convicted murderer and a liar. Save your lies for your own character. Justice won today!

I am, indeed, delighted in the finding of a true verdict because it is justice for a young man brutally slaughtered. We've all seen that money and celebrity (and poor jobs by jury, i.e., Pinellas 12) can deny justice for some victims.

Happy, I am not. Nothing can bring Travis back to life and the hole Jodi has left in the hearts of his family & friends is never going to heal. We all know that.

I have no sympathy for Jodi Arias. Travis' friend said this was the first time she was held responsible for something she's done in her life. I won't pass judgement on her parents and family, I'm a mom, and I know there is pain.

In my mind, the murder of one is as great as the murder of 100, and I think Jodi needs to pay the ultimate price for killing Travis: death, she doesn't deserve to draw breath on this earth. All my own :twocents:

Originally Posted by Galbin View Post
Is everyone here delighted then? Nobody who finds the whole thing really sad?

HLN keeps playing the "No jury will ever convict me clip" someone needs to send her that little clip.

Mark my words no jury will convict - because i am innocent.

Had my strawberry frap, had a toast with hubs to justice. Justice tasted sweet today.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Where were you and what did you do the moment the verdict was read? I was alone in a hotel on business in Beaufort, SC and screamed a quick, loud, guttural scream--YES! Then I did it again. Then I started crying. I also hoped that no one in the hall heard me and called hotel security for help. I'm not afraid of the dark anymore (the past few months, late at night in the dark in my own home, I had become jumpy due to my vivid imagination and The Jodi Under the Bed or The Jodi Around The Corner or The Jodi Down the Hall and, worst of all, The Travis in the Shower.

Jodi's Law Of Attraction Journal Entry:

May 8, 2013
What a fantabulous day! I can say fantabulous because I made it up, I'll call these Jodisms from now on. I had a great day in court where I was soundly acquitted of 1st Degree premeditated murder! As I thought I would be.

While being handed my gorgeous Nordstrom spring collection dress to wear back to my home in the secure gated community, they offered me a mint julep but I declined, the one I had this morning hit the spot.

When I return I just hope it's before 6:00 p.m. so I can make my reservations at the Morton's Steak House that I made yesterday through twitter. Court makes me hungry.

Other than that, nothing happened much today...

This just in! CBS-5 has JUST announced via text message to me that a jury finds Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder for killing her ex-boyfriend.

Also just in: 3 women abducted over ten years ago have JUST been found safe and alive in Cleveland.

Sheesh.

Weird. I got mine only about 5 minutes late. Bet their server crashed.

Thanks, Lotus! I responded to that post too. I was so angry by the poster absolutely ignoring the facts of the case, I impulse reacted. But I'm done too! Ignore!! :D

JA has earned a hatred that far outweighs her actual crime. JA has only done what thousands of men do every year, (ie assault and kill their lover) yet some of the comments in here make her sound like a mass murderer, child torturer, or serial killer. She is none of these things.
This crime doesn't fall into the "extreme" category - there was
BLah Blah blah blah

The poster is likely really upset because a certain site has suddenly shut down. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It would've been good to have at least a bit of footage of Juan Martinez at the verdict reading or just thereafter. I saw just a swift clip of the lawyers proceeding to the bench for instructions as to the next phase.

Thanks Schuby , I just wasn't sure how it was going to go down.

I am thinking they will go DP which I have no problem with nor do I feel any sympathy for any of them except Travis's family and friends.

no one was " stuck".. 5 found premed , the rest found premed and felony murder (12)

And because of this, I think they will give her the death penalty! They are very serious about their job as jurors, and are paying close attention to the jury instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper