VERDICT is IN!! #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple deaths, children as victims, prior felonies, etc. Want to see an example of "the worst of the worst?" Look at the Petit murders. Two girls burned alive while tied to their beds and doused with gasoline, one of the girls sodomized, the mother forced to go to the bank to get $$$, then taken back home, raped and strangled, the house burned, the father beat to a pulp and survived.

There's way too many examples but, yep, you picked a good one.

Peeps, it is so wonderful to be able to share this moment, and this odd mix of emotions with you all--sadness, relief, whatever that thing is that lets us humans smile through tears and laugh in the midst of great tragedy.

As you process today's events, please remember that we are WebSleuths. We are a victim-friendly site. We seek justice for victims, for their families, for the unclaimed and the miraculously recovered.

We are here because the owners of this site have made space for us, and because they made Rulez for us, and we members agree to follow those Rulez.

Tonight please keep in mind that as WebSleuthers:

- we refrain from judging or antagonizing other posters
- we refrain from wishing graphic ill upon those with whom we do not agree
- we use the Alert button when appropriate, rather than responding

In moments of heightened emotion like this, it's even more important to "think twice and post once."

Again, I am so glad to share this evening with such smart, compassionate, witty folks.

Now, behave yourselves!

:grouphug:

Thank you, Sister. I'm sorry about that superglue on the pew thing.

No Joke.. I signed up for verdict watch with local Fox station just got text..

Thought I'd pass it along to those of you not in Phoenix area..

Crikey gotta run to Drs Appt..

I'll BBIAB (wow haven't used that in years LOL)

Ok then....what is the link to the local station?

Of course she has to speak out to all her fans.
What a piece of work this convicted murderer is. Giving interviews within minutes of being found guilty.

Maybe that's what the heated argument was about. JW looked noticably haggard today imo.

Can someone please explain if the split in the jurors means that part of them believed it was Travis' gun and he attacked her?

I'm sure this was answered, non of the jurors solely convicted her of felony murder. Only 7 voted both for premeditated and felony murder. They probable believed after he was first stabbed that her welcome in that house was revoked and she stayed and therefore committed felony murder as well.

Sorry to say, that disgusting site is still up.

yeah looks like they were just having server problems. I just looked again and they're already talking about all the appeals Jodi will have.

JUSTICE PREVAILED TODAY

The family, friends and us cyber world people may not know what sentence will be handed down but we do know she will never ever be free to harm anyone else.

How could u forget Nancy's sick kid and the ointment application to her unconscious children?

Oh I'll never! Can you imagine? The love, the tenderness, the desperation to avoid itch! I don't often break down, but dammit! Those kids had mosquito bites!

I don't know how Jodi can say anything in her defense. If she gets up there claiming self defense, the jury has already said they don't believe that, and if she says she did it, but begs for mercy, doesn't that screw up her appeal, for I'm not guilty? I don't really see what she has to offer to the jury.

Trying to decide where to have an after work, post-verdict toast of champagne. I think maybe I'll stick close to home since I've been a thorn in the owners side of the wine bar after work this past few months.

I would show up and order a salad and a glass of wine and then plug in the iPad earphones and cue up croakerqueen's YouTube videos and watch the trial. They said they enjoyed my company more when I was just updating them with the testimony. Then I went all rogue on them and ignored them.

They deserve me without the iPad tonight. :-)

LOL
Vinny P just got snagged rolling his eyes at Nancy Grace.
Nancy called him out on it and said:
"I can see you Vinny!"

Especially that 'Anna Nicole' judge. He made steam come out of my ears, saying Juan blew it, and had a terrible closing argument. I hope he's on HLN, tonight. I'd love to see him eat his words.

He said some extremely creepy/sexual things last night on HLN After Dark.

HEY FOLKS!!!

Local Fox 10 Troy Hayden (KCL & I candy man lol) will have an exclusive interview with Jodi Ann Arias from Jail!!

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

Anita Roman Fox 10 @ANITAROMANFOX10 Jodi arias exclusive from jail. @troyhaydenfox10 talks to Jodi @ 5!!

WOW! This woman has no shame. I cannot believe she is doing media before the sentencing is complete. She has learned NOTHING from all this circus. I am now more convinced than ever that a "high IQ" does not equal intelligence.

Willmott may have expected this verdict but JA did not. These narcissists think they can fool everybody. She really thought there would be a hung jury or conviction on a lesser charge. I've watched the verdict being read out about 20 times. By the end of the week I'll have watched it 500 times. I like it.

I'm sure this was answered, non of the jurors solely convicted her of felony murder. Only 7 voted both for premeditated and felony murder. They probable believed after he was first stabbed that her welcome in that house was revoked and she stayed and therefore committed felony murder as well.

I wonder if maybe being in the house "uninvited" at some point constitutes "burglary". I'm pretty sure "burglary" was the hook that allowed the charge.

From Croakerqueen - you can see the crowds erupt at the same time the verdict is read. JA is seriously gulping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTZFtfg2LZU

Paging David Lohr. Can you get ahold of the video from the various live feeds today (different courtroom angles etc.) and post them? I think even our usual Youtube sources like Croakerqueen had to depend on media site coverage due to the overload on the regular live feed sites.

TIA, and we'll all love you forever if you can!!! :blowkiss:

Does anyone know what time Jodi Arias is giving her interview tonight?

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

This day feels so right. Everything is right with the world at this moment.
Travis got some Justice today. Tomorrow I hope he gets even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran