Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see these videos replayed, I really just can not believe the gull in her.

"....I'm not a smoker, in good health, I'd probably live a long life...." Is she SERIOUS? Who the F@ck says something like that??? I just can't even...

I just think it's hilarious that she informed us she doesn't smoke....as though she's at her leisure to run down to the corner store for a pack of Marlboros anytime she wants but chooses not to....for her health. LOL!

I was mulling over Jodi's interview last night. First off, I think we all know when she said "I'd rather get death," we have to apply the Law of Jodi to that which is the opposite so it actually means she wants life. That is pretty clear, so I wish the media outlets would stop reporting that she said that. The LAST thing she wants is the death penalty. This is all part of her manipulation, I think she thinks Juan will use this piece of video, and the jury will see it so that's what she wanted to say.

Also she is still peddling her "I didn't premeditate it" line. I think she is doing this for the reason of appeals - she knows she is going to have many appeals, and doesn't want to admit to lying on the stand or making up another story. She thinks that will not bode well in her appeals. She is actually even know thinking beyond the death penalty phase. Plotting and planning, plotting and planning. She is premeditating, if you will, her escape from prison.

EXACTLY! She set that interview up in January.

I just think it's hilarious that she informed us she doesn't smoke....as though she's at her leisure to run down to the corner store for a pack of Marlboros anytime she wants but chooses not to....for her health. LOL!

Oh yeah! and she hasn't decided yet what she is going to do with the rest of her life ... HAHAHAH! FAIL!

She'd probably smoke if they put her in the electric chair. Just sayin.

HEY GUYS/GALS...on CNN they're showing video of the police stopping kidnapper Castro in 2008 BECAUSE HIS LICENSE PLATE WAS TURNED SIDEWAYS. The reporter said the police stopped him b/c that's AN OLD TRICK WHEN THE DRIVER HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE. In that case, I guess it was actually a stolen bike or something. Sound familiar to anyone??

That interview was sickening of course. Still don't really get why she was able to do it after the verdict.

Nothing!! Of course she's referring to pedo letters, but also pics of her with her sis at the time of grandparents robbery, and pics of "bruises," all of which according to her juan "hid" from evidence.

You know what? Even if you wanted to suspend belief and believe the judge would block evidence that helps the defense in a capital murder case....she was asked by juan--LaViolette as well--if she ever "documented" her abuse. If there were pics not allowed into evidence like she claims, juan would have never been able to ask such questions!!!

As we've said before, liar, liar B&W paints on fire!!!

her own DT withdrew their own motion to get the letters in when they found out they were PHONY.
so this is just more BS from her. she's a LIAR.

I'll be posing in every photo ...a Starbucks cup in one hand, Cinnabon in the other:) maybe I'll even stand there proudly hold KY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wear a camera around your neck and be talking on your iPhone, too. Oh…and have a bowl of Tootsie Pops and Pop Rocks next to you. (If you're gonna "stick the knife" in her, stick it all the way.) :floorlaugh:

Oh yeah! and she hasn't decided yet what she is going to do with the rest of her life ... HAHAHAH! FAIL!

Like she has sooooo many options! Roflmao!

Talking about extreme cruelty...doesn't the fact that she nearly decapitated this poor man automatically qualify for extreme cruelty? This should be a slam dunk today. IMO

Add in all those stabs to the back and to his head - :stormingmad:

She is beyond cruel, she's a demon from he11. The stab to the heart area was her statement and it speaks loudly about her cruelty and intent.

Am I the only one who thinks this whole "I'd rather die" claim is just Einstein Jodi trying to use reverse psychology to get LWOP? I mean, she is smarter than all of us, right? :facepalm:

PS - Sorry if this has been voiced already - I haven't been able to read all the posts since yesterday, but this interview of hers really irks me.

LOL! If she weren't a convicted murderer I'd tell her to do a comedy tour!

Wear a camera around your neck and be talking on your iPhone, too. Oh…and have a bowl of Tootsie Pops and Pop Rocks next to you. (If you're gonna "stick the knife" in her, stick it all the way.) :floorlaugh:

I'm taking notes!

Excellent!

So much easier to cast a vote for death when she is standing firm on a pile of lies.

The ONLY thing that may have spared her life (not that she wants to spare her life) would be to beg for mercy, she was obsessed, could not live without him and now can't live with the idea she murdered an innocent man.

Short of that, who needs her...
Wouldn't it have been weird if she had done that? Said "I'm sorry for all the pain I caused" .....

I wonder if Jodi ever thinks back to that moment she first heard the name Juan Martinez, "His name is Juan Martinez and he's the #1 prosecutor," and cringes.

what i'd like to know is how she could say 'before the case', she thought he was a capable attorney or whatever she called him.

she didn't even know who he WAS.

but she sure does NOW!!!!!

:drumroll:

Good Morning popsicle!

I think Nurmi did want off the case. Last night while I was watching the persecuted one in that interview it hit me.

Pride goeth before the fall...

Nurmi, along with her original attorney knew self defense was never going to fly. I'm sure they both told her temporary insanity was her only chance. She had to admit that she was a scorned loser who snapped in a jealous rage. No effing way was that going to happen. Her defense was ALL her doing ... and ultimately her undoing.

Good Morning!

This is what I base my opinion on... he told the court that he wanted off the case but didn't file that paperwork with the court like he knew to do. He took his time and finally filed the paperwork, but did not appoint his replacement as he knew was his responsibility, so again he was denied. Once again, he waited before filing the paperwork naming his replacement and the judge denied him, saying it is now too close to the start of trial.(it ended up being delayed another year I believe) jmo

I thought the interview with Fox was weak. I wanted him to ask her what she meant about Juan. What did Juan lie about? What was shady? What evidence did he omit? I wanted him to ask why MM wasn't there to support her and if she keeps in touch with him to this day. Does she keep in touch with DB? Who does she keep in touch with besides Donovan and her family? Why weren't any of her close girlfriends there? (She doesn't have any but I'd love to hear her answer). I can't think of all the questions I thought of last night during the interview but I think he went easy on her. He let it be the jodi show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy