Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks this whole "I'd rather die" claim is just Einstein Jodi trying to use reverse psychology to get LWOP? I mean, she is smarter than all of us, right? :facepalm:

PS - Sorry if this has been voiced already - I haven't been able to read all the posts since yesterday, but this interview of hers really irks me.

I say give her a rope and a chair in her holding cell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the jury may be emotionally/mentally drained from the guilt phase of the trial, I sure hope none of them saw her interview. On the other hand, if they had, then they would likely feel as repulsed by her utter lack of remorse, the "poor me" attitude, her refusal to accept responsibility for her actions and her continued attempts to trash Travis despite the jury's clear repudiation of her bogus claims about him.

The jurors did not see Jodi's post-verdict interview. They might see it eventually but for now they are still ordered not to view anything about the case. So I am sure none of them were tuned in to HLN or anywhere talking about the trial, verdict, etc.

I am not sure if this has been posted already ...

Post Verdict Fox Interview : 7 Parts

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...s-talks-exclusively-with-fox-10-after-verdict

:seeya: I am watching them now ...

Notice how she doesn't trash the jury.. she actually says she 'prays' for them. They just basically said they don't believe a word that came out of her mouth and just convicted her of premeditated murder 1, and she doesn't take a 'stab at them'? She's still trying to manipulate the juror's in deciding DP or not. She doesn't want the DP - LOL!

She is the freak of all freaks - scary.

You know what touched me the most the yesterday in court? Seeing the HUGE smile on Samantha's face after the verdict was read.

Her face has pained me so much because she shows her emotion all over it. She always looked so sad/hurt/angry/annoyed. To see her genuinely happy just warmed my lil heart.

Oh doncha know it's ALL JUAN"S FAULT.

yes lol. And for the record, I believe a 3rd party, expert document handwriting analyst concluded 100% they were forged.
The Defense also had the ability to (and surely would have) had them authenticated and they could not either. But she was representing herself at the time, she was her own attorney. Another bright idea of hers.

Thank you for looking.

I had to watch the verdict on HLN because I could not get any internet courtroom coverage to load.

Hopefully, someone has the 4 camera angles and 45 minutes of the courtroom after the verdict - and, will post it.

** Respectfully snipped **

It wasn't 45 minutes of streaming courtroom views. The station was streaming the various (4 views) one after the other, of the reading of the verdict, repeatedly for approximately 45 minutes. The coverage after HHJSS released the jury and everyone started milling about and celebrating and exiting the courtroom was very brief.

I am sorry my poor explanation caused you confusion. :facepalm:

The sickest part for me of the interview was her insinuations that Travis's family didn't know the real Travis.

And what was she talking about when she said JM hid evidence? Meaning, evidence that the judge didn't allow in?

Seriously, guys, anyone on Twitter, we need to report this person. Threatening to bomb the courthouse and threatening Travis' family.
https://twitter.com/GrimlinSkeleton

Quoting myself.

This guy is freaking me out.

One of his many threats:

Grim ✪ ‏@GrimlinSkeleton 14h
Planted some IEDs in the #jodiarias Superior Court room in Phoenix Arizona tomorrow I'll become a HERO and also shot by pigs once I unload.

A tweet from Dateline (NBC):

datelinenbc Have questions about the #JodiArias trial? We're having a live Facebook Q&A at 12:30 ET - on.fb.me/193gCJ0 18 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
~~~~~

https://www.facebook.com/datelinenbc/posts/10151642819376420
Facebook - Dateline (NBC)

Dateline NBC · 319,077 like this
41 minutes ago · ..

Have questions about the Arias trial?

At 12:30pm ET, Josh Mankiewicz, Senior Producer Joe Delmonico and Field Producer Michelle Fanucci, our eyes and ears in court, will be doing a live Facebook Q&A about the trial.

We hope you join us!

Apparently, it's very hard for a woman in AZ to end up on death row.

*Debra Milke, whose sentence was recently overturned and probably won't be retried, supposedly arranged the murder of her 4 yo son.

*Wendy Andriano was unfaithful to her terminally ill husband and poisoned/bludgeoned him to death when he didn't die soon enough to suit her.

*The third woman there planned/caused the deaths of a child and her father in a home-grown, anti-illegals terrorist attack.

I think what may spur jurors to send JA to death row is her continuing post-murder, lying machinations to hurt TA's family and destroy his reputation. She's an unrepentant, incurable, heat-seeking missile of destruction to anyone she perceives as an adversary. She should be isolated for as long as she lives

And yet...there appears to be more torture and cruelty involved in this case than in the other horrible cases you list!

morning dudes!!!! lets get the penalty phase on...!!!! sadly Jodi will enjoy this part of the trial, because she can re-live her blood festival...

I hope she looks like mashed potatos today...migraine anyone?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Oh yeah! and she hasn't decided yet what she is going to do with the rest of her life ... HAHAHAH! FAIL!

Well if she wanted the needle...all she has to do is admit the truth for ONCE. But, she will neeever do that!

She was lied herself through life, and when she gets trapped, she brings up suicide. Like someone said that knew Travis, she used the threat of suicide to guilt Travis into staying with her, it was not all about sex. imo

I am just waking for the day so forgive me if others have posted this. Jodi's full interview to The local Fox station yesterday is on YouTube. If you didn't hate her before, you will now.

She is a pathetic. She trashed JM of course. She hasn't done anything wrong except to shed light as to Travis being an evil man and a hypocrite. Jodi, Jodi, Jodi, you are so evil! We may as well get used to expecting that this is how she intends to live the remainder of her days. Seeking the limelight, blaming everyone else for her actions. Even now. She still desires to hurt Travis's family. She said because of the trial going forward, Travis will be memorialized as a pedophile and an abuser.

Uh, no Jodi. The jury's decision and the court of public opinion does not believe you. You however will be remembered as the *advertiser censored* who slaughtered an innocent human being, a good man. And in time Jodi, you will be forgotten.

For any of you who may have been expecting to see a contrite Jodi, someone begging for forgiveness, you will be utterly disappointed and angered. This is who she really is.

I hope every juror and anyone defending her will get to see this video in court.

Okay. End of rant. I can breathe now. And catch up.

Thank you jury for convicting this evil woman!!
:moo:
you are so right

on top of all of that, i am wondering which psychologist told her about society wanting a scape-goat or whatever she said...

i was basically tuning her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member