Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GM All...

As most of you know I'm a local.. Our Fox channel about to have Troy Hayden LIVE to discuss how he got interview.. Where DT was etc

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

If you are interested.. Which I am not because I believe her or want to tarnish TA anymore but I find her sociopathic ways to interesting!!

This has probably already been said on here, but I dont have
time to read back.
First off I dont believe a word she says in that interview
BUT .... If JA really wants to die then i say cut the bs ...
Just file whatever has to be filed and skip this whole part
Of the process and spare the familu or Travis anymore grief
and giver her the DP....
Shes just trying to blow smoke up everyones butt imo
So i say just giver her what she proclaims to want hahahahaa

Was this a way of getting her to testify in the penalty phase without her taking the stand? Anyone know?

There is no way they put her on the stand. It was a huge flop the first time around.

you know this tactic of asking for the DP isn't new. this has happened in other trials i've watched and is usually used by defendants who know the jury hates their guts.

they HOPE the jury will believe them and give them the opposite of what they're asking for, when that's what they actually WANT the jury to do.

so she didn't invent this----stabby einstein's just copying others, like she does with the little pictures she draws.

Im wondering though in her delusional mind if she thinks she can get an appeal (paid by the state)...and an eventual acquittal..if she gets a death sentence.

Jodi is going to have the last word come hell or high water. She thinks the public is split about 50/50 on her guilt/innocence? Did she miss the part where 100% of the jurors said she was guilty of premeditated murder? Oh yeah, she told the guy from Fox News the fog was rolling back in during that part.

Was this a way of getting her to testify in the penalty phase without her taking the stand? Anyone know?
I can't believe that either Nurmi or Willmott will be able to keep her off the stand. Jodi "wears the pants" in that dysfunctional family, and she is in love with the sound of her voice. Hate to think how long she'll be up there.

I don't want them to see her crap about Juan "hiding evidence".

:seeya: Actually, I hope the jury does get to see it ...

:saber: Juan will prove her a LIAR ... and Juan can handle anything and everything ...

I am watching Joey Jackson on In-session, Jean C. is talking now, anyone notice the way she said EXTREME cruelty.( Like listen up folks it may have been cruel but was it extreme, that the impression I got from Jean). She is so in Jodi corner, and I do not think she is playing a role. Oh, one more observation, another time, she called (I think Vinnie) not sure, but she called the person she was speaking with Jodi, to me that was telling. Jean C. is so in Jodi corner. my opinion only.

:seeya: Actually, I hope the jury does get to see it ...

:saber: Juan will prove her a LIAR ... and Juan can handle anything and everything ...

I do to, they are the letters she forged from Travis, shows more premed.

I see Granny is perfectly capable of walking - no wheelchair needed there...:notgood:

Just a comment-- we all have no way of knowing what Grandma Arias' health issues may be. She is clearly elderly. She may be a "cardiac cripple" or have respiratory disease that prevents her from exerting herself over long walks. She may have joint issues, or other balance, coordination, or stamina issues. There is simply no way to know just by looking at her and making a value judgement. I hear people all the time making judgements about whether or not they think a customer "needs" the handicap sticker, when they have no obvious orthopedic impairment, and it is upsetting. Many people have debilitating illnesses that limit their ability to get around. My mother suffers from multiple sclerosis, and for years, was subjected to thoughtless comments and snickers from some bystanders thinking she was drunk because she could not walk without staggering. Now she uses a wheelchair and a walker, and is perceived as elderly and ill, not publicly drunk. (Bystanders are much kinder to her now.)

I have no problem at all with Grandma Arias using a wc full time, or part time, as she needs it. We have to remember how incredibly stressful this whole situation is for an elderly person, whose husband is so ill he could not make the trip. Just look at it this way-- the wc preserved her strength and safety from falling enough that she could be there at the trial to support her daughters and granddaughter. I am totally okay with that. I hope no one implies anything beyond the fact that clearly Grandma Arias felt she needed the wc, and not that she had some hidden sympathy agenda.

when I look at the video..I see a pissed off jodi...she is swallowing her anger and dissapointment that she can't sit there and brag about winning an aqquittal like she planned.

trying to look cool...being flip about her verdict...

if I would have been interveiwing her I would have told her she might want to take up smoking...because her life is worth nothing now and no one cares.

ugly , ugly.....uglyuglyugly....ugh

Good Morning! I slept like a baby last night. I grabbed a cup of coffee as soon as I got up & sat down to rewatch the verdict a couple of times before I start my day. I won't be disappointed with either DP or LWOP. There are benefits to both. With DP the isolation is a plus. With LWOP the no automatic appeal is a plus. Have a wonderful day knowing that Travis is now free to truly RIP.

Funniest thing said yesterday:

JA, in her prearranged interview with the media, to be held immediately following the reading of verdict:

"Juan's statement that I seek out the media's attention is just absurd."

Most revolting thing said yesterday-all the other filth that murderer spat out to hurt and slash Travis and family.

Most heartwarming sight yesterday-the smiles and tears of relief of Travis' s family and frends.

The best of what went unsaid but was likely thought:

1. The jurors, when polled if this was their verdict... "HELL Yes!"
2. JM: Thank you, G-d, for helping the jurors find this true justice. And JA---the State is not done with you yet. I won't rest until you are safely locked behind the steel doors of death row.
3. The judge: No, Jenny and Kirk, you may NOT approach.

I was disappointed with the verdict coverage. Darn it, I wanted a split screen. I wanted to see the reactions from JM and Det Flores. I heard Det Flores' wife and family were in the courtroom as well. I really wanted to see what they looked like.

Me too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member