Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accusing JM of withholding evidence, she says she respected him before her case.
Says she hopes the verdict gives TA peace.

:lol: I fell out of my chair when she said this. :floorlaugh: BEFORE the case...well FJA, I have respected him since day one, and respect him more today.

Boo-hoo. Cry me a river. All the Juan haters, including JA, crack me up. He is amazing and simply did his job..1000000%.

Does anyone else think she insisted on doing this interview? I can't imagine her lawyers encouraging it since she is still awaiting sentencing. No remorse shown and still insulting Travis and his family not to mention everyone's intelligence. She is an absolute idiot.

That's what the yelling was about with her attorneys

I missed something
did she do an in interview AFTER THE VERDICT CAME IN
Can anyone tell me what she said-TIA

GMAB! She's on suicide watch because of her tweets and other things she has said. We all know she won't do it.

I am so happy that the family of Travis Alexander got Justice FINALLY. JA wasn't able to manipulate the jury was she? Did y'all notice how she looked at the court reporter with her own assurance that she wouldn't get convicted, and then the sudden change - her mouth dropped and she licked those lips then the downward drawl in her pitiful mouth when it was bad news for HER.

So realistically if she is given the death penalty, how long will she live on death row with appeals and all? Then I'll decide whether she deserves her "freedom" or LWOP. :smh:
It could be decades.

I wonder if this is what she and her DT were arguing about. Her giving that stupid interview. (Also horrible camera work on Fox's part. ) Total lack of remorse, even total lack of having sympathy for the Alexander family. She did herself harm. SHe was trying to flirt with the camera.

Oh I think they just might want everyone to think that there was an argument. Don't forget this DT tried to sell TA as a pedophile. This is just a continuation of the same staged strategy.

moo

"Drown me! Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please," said Br'er Rabbit. "Only please, Br'er Fox, please don't throw me into the briar patch."

This.

Won't work. All those "older" jurors grew up on Br'er Rabbit.

that's funny! If he is hiding evidence and not disclosing things tell your attorney's they had 3 years 4 months to ask him about all this hidden evidence.

Kid, stop worrying about hidden evidence when you confessed you killed the man. What? they found a sock of yours a month later.. who cares...

The only thing he's "hiding" are the forged letters that got barred from court. That's what she's talking about I bet.

I Fought the Law and the Law Won.

I've been sittin' on my hands when a song hits. This I'm gonna pick up on... Rock!

[video=youtube;KsS0cvTxU-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsS0cvTxU-8[/video]

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll:

Her ego is larger than Crater Lake, the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam combined. unbelievable.

I could add some things besides ego, but I don't want a TO.

:fence:

Yeah, I'm thinkin' a fan base that consists of other inmates means you hit the big time.

Said.No_One.EVER

I wonder if this is what she and her DT were arguing about. Her giving that stupid interview. (Also horrible camera work on Fox's part. ) Total lack of remorse, even total lack of having sympathy for the Alexander family. She did herself harm. SHe was trying to flirt with the camera.

ok i bet you are right! They just need her to stop talking for 10 minutes. She can't help herself, evidenced by so many 30 page e-mail she sends people over the years.. and Journals piled high and now a manifesto.

Where is Mr Nurmi? anyone see him?

Dancin' round the living room - YES! Justice Lives!

I am so happy!

*respectfully snipped I can't be nice I'm sorry!

:seeya:I think its perfectly fine to not be nice in this case....she is a manipulative succubus and this is karmic justice. TA didn't deserve what she did to him in life, or in death and that's why this is so sweet....it shows that good does still triumph over evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch