Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's still playing people with that interview, she doesn't want to die.

I don't understand why this interview was allowed! Who organized this?

I think Sheriff Joe is really pizzed right now. Those deputies should not have allowed this interview. Heads are going to roll. Reporter in her holding cell a the courthouse? :stormingmad:

I wonder if this is what she and her DT were arguing about. Her giving that stupid interview. (Also horrible camera work on Fox's part. ) Total lack of remorse, even total lack of having sympathy for the Alexander family. She did herself harm. SHe was trying to flirt with the camera.

Oh wow, I think it gave me a seizure with the panning in and out, I have a headache now

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html
FOX News - 5/8/13

Wednesday on 'On the Record' with Greta Van Susteren

121_011013_greta_arias.jpg

• Jodi Arias gives her first post-conviction interview in a cable exclusive!

10 pm EDT/ 9 pm CDT

ok i bet you are right! They just need her to stop talking for 10 minutes. She can't help herself, evidenced by so many 30 page e-mail she sends people over the years.. and Journals piled high and now a manifesto.

Where is Mr Nurmi? anyone see him?

He's filling out his time sheets.

I really really hate Fox News now. I can't believe they're giving this thing airtime. What a slap In the face to the Alexander family.

OMG she is unbelievable!!

"Prior to trial I respected Juan. But he did some shady things in my trial, hiding evidence."

"Inmates come into the jail they want to hug me, shake my hand. They want my autograph. I won't sign anything"

Yeah, I think Troy Hayden feels for jodi. He's not very hard on her. Why didn't he ask her to elaborate?

They're placing her on 'suicide protocol' due to some statements made during the interview .. LOL :great:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:BWWHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know they're not suckers and don't believe this, but have to cover their hineys by doing this.

Yes, it can ....

Lets have faith that juan will make sure she doesn't manipulate the jury into feeling sorry for her. Look we were worried that she wouldn't get murder 1 she even herself said she never seen it coming. Delusional creep. Juan got justice and he will get the death penalty! Now she's not going to stop tweeting! Interviewing blah blah blah attention seeker.

sorry if this was asked and answered earlier today during verdict, but does anyone know who the two women were that were sitting sort of in front of Travis' family, in chairs? one seemed to be facing the jury? thank you much

She's still playing people with that interview, she doesn't want to die.

She is still accusing Travis of being a pedophile. Saying JM wanted to hide evidence. No problem with me. She will get the needle, no doubt.

Imagine, able to speak, let alone give an interview after a murder 1 conviction. How many people could would be able to do that?

How likely is it that she would get an appeal if giving death as to how likely with LWOP?

I'll tell you what she didn't say: "I'M SORRY"

The interviewer even ASKED her if she had a message for the Alexander family!

Un friggin believable.

What's worse is she said she hoped the Alexander family could remember him the way they wanted to remember him----as if they couldn't see him the way she claims he was.

Does anyone else think she insisted on doing this interview? I can't imagine her lawyers encouraging it since she is still awaiting sentencing. No remorse shown and still insulting Travis and his family not to mention everyone's intelligence. She is an absolute idiot.

Remorse is one of the very few mitigating factors at her disposal, and she refuses to even pretend any.

OMG why did they interview that lying horrible witch.Someone please duct tape her mouth.

I just can't get over these interviews. One of the defense attorneys on NG said that JA's attorneys would now be telling her to show remorse hoping it would save her life. I bet JW is almost in tears and Nurmi wishes he could take care of the execution himself. They have to be livid with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewpcg77