Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Drown me! Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please," said Br'er Rabbit. "Only please, Br'er Fox, please don't throw me into the briar patch."
EXACTLY what I was thinking :) Einstein's at it again. Wow, she didn't even take a breath before plopping down in front of the camera.

I think this interview is an awesome Idea! Gives more ammunition against her to be used tomorrow... :D

OMG why did they interview that lying horrible witch.Someone please duct tape her mouth.

Nah, let her talk. Every time she opens her mouth she just digs the hole a little deeper. Saying that the jurors saw her as some kind of universal scapegoat ought to go over big with them. The more they get her on tape, the better.

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight

I keep looking for something I can't get
Broken hearts lie all around me
And I don't see an easy way to get out of this
Her diary it sits on the bedside table
The curtains are closed, the cats in the cradle
Who would've thought that a boy like me could come to this

It must've been something you said
It must've been some kind of kiss
I should've walked away, I should've walked away

Is there any just cause for feeling like this?
On the surface I'm a name on a list
I try to be discreet, but then blow it again
I've lost and found, it's my final mistake
She's loving by proxy, no give and all take
'cos I've been thrilled to fantasy one too many times

It must've been something you said
It must been some kind of kiss
I should`ve walked away, I should've walked away

It was a long hot night
She made it easy, she made it feel right
But now it's over the moment has gone
I followed my hands not my head, I knew I was wrong

It must have been something you said,
Oh iI, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been some kind of kiss
I should have walked away, I should have walked away

by Nick Van Eede

[video=youtube;Ua26qTEK25U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua26qTEK25U[/video]

Another thing is that women who get the DP are rarely even executed. At the very least, she'll be where she needs to be, which is in prison.

Several reasons for that. Statistically there are less women than men in prison and when they are there few get DP. On DR men and women are equal on the penalty line. They all have the same amount of appeals and when they are up you wait. If there were the same number of women in prisons as men you would see a lot more most likely. I can't say what goes into the process of picking who goes when but here for example there are many men who committed crimes in the 70s and 80s still waiting.....appeals out long ago.
I don't deny that many states seem apprensive about the stupid publicity that happens every time a woman is executed though.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, they just showed it on NG!

She has no shame!

fran
:mad:

Wait.. She can DO that?? This is going into LindsayLohanville... How? Is it because she's been found guilty but not convicted?

Well, I guess she's already dug her grave -scratch that - She's out to save her life, using Nurmispeak the jury isn't following the admonishment....

Dang.

Oh I think they just might want everyone to think that there was an argument. Don't forget this DT tried to sell TA as a pedophile. This is just a continuation of the same staged strategy.

moo

I'm with you all the way. I absolutely believe this.

I'm SO happy!!! I need to go back and read through all the threads because I've been out of town since Sunday, but I did get to see the verdict live right before I got on my plane home!! I also have to say, there were several people at the airport watching with me, and hoping for 1st degree murder!!

I'm so glad that Justice has FINALLY come for Travis' friends and family!!! I'm glad the jury took their time and made the right decision.

Now I'm going to go back and read through the threads.

NG is showing the interview clips. NG be all over that mess.

It's gonna be a good day when the jury is released and can read everything that they have not heard or seen about JA. It will only confrim to them they got this verdict so right.

Hello. Will somebody kindly private message me. I am trying to get caught up and I see posted that Jodi was heard yelling and arguing with both of her lawyers. Please tell me what exactly happened. (I had to be gone at work all day, so all of this is news to me.) tyia !!!!!!!:seeya:

No one really knows....yet.

I just can't get over these interviews. One of the defense attorneys on NG said that JA's attorneys would now be telling her to show remorse hoping it would save her life. I bet JW is almost in tears and Nurmi wishes he could take care of the execution himself. They have to be livid with her.

I read that she filed papers saying she would"Never show remorse" because of her DV defense.

How likely is it that she would get an appeal if giving death as to how likely with LWOP?

Well if she gets the DP there's an auto appeal to the supreme court of AZ. If she gets life, then a lawyer would have to find grounds for appeal. A lawyer can throw a lot of stuff at the appeals court trying to get a new trial, but to succeed they'd have to prove an error during the trial that directly impacted the verdict. All the reasoned legal analysis that I have heard say they are unaware of any grounds that they can see.

I just can't get over these interviews. One of the defense attorneys on NG said that JA's attorneys would now be telling her to show remorse hoping it would save her life. I bet JW is almost in tears and Nurmi wishes he could take care of the execution himself. They have to be livid with her.

I really don't see the point of even bothering with the next two phases. If I were her attorney at this point I'd have no opening argument and just sit there and say no questions to Dr Horn tomorrow. Then no closing argument.

Same with the mitigation phase.

Let her have what she wants. What's the point in the attornies even showing up any more?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member