Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I noticed the freshly applied lip gloss.

She licked her lips right after the verdict. I think she does that when she knows the camera is going to be on her, so it looks like lipstick. She probably did a few headstands too before the interview...needed some blush after all the color went out of her face when the verdict was read. :floorlaugh:

I missed something
did she do an in interview AFTER THE VERDICT CAME IN
Can anyone tell me what she said-TIA

[video=youtube;s4YpjTbmIJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4YpjTbmIJI[/video]

Hello. Will somebody kindly private message me. I am trying to get caught up and I see posted that Jodi was heard yelling and arguing with both of her lawyers. Please tell me what exactly happened. (I had to be gone at work all day, so all of this is news to me.) tyia !!!!!!!:seeya:

Coughing up and choking on blood, in order to clear your airway, and gasping over and over for a breath, while being stabbed repeatedly in the head, in the upper back, down the spine, while this was happening, not to mention the shock your body would be going into, IMHO, would be suffering and this is only the tip of the iceburg, as far as the suffering TA was forced to endure at the cruel and vile hands of JA.

Just knowing your going to die, is suffering in itself! :banghead:

Anyone hear anything about reactions from dismissed jurors when the verdict was read? I cannot wait to hear what the jury has to say when the penalty phase is over!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Did it even look like she was cuffed during that interview ?

Jodi is one true piece of the devil's work. There is no doubt in my mind.

There was a member who was going to Hawaii today, does anyone know if she has been told. I don't remember her name or info.

ok i bet you are right! They just need her to stop talking for 10 minutes. She can't help herself, evidenced by so many 30 page e-mail she sends people over the years.. and Journals piled high and now a manifesto.

Where is Mr Nurmi? anyone see him?

And she had lip gloss on!!! Crazy azz nutso chick!

Was Nurmi there? I didn't see him.
In the pre-verdict coverage, reporters inside the courtroom said that Nurmi was there (along with Willmott), however I didn't see him until the Judge called the lawyers up to the bench after the jury left and court was adjourned.

I suppose you don't have the same feelings about HLN and their crew?

Can't stand them either lol. I know any one of the networks would have been thrilled to get this "exclusive". I find it deplorable to give her an outlet for her venom.

I'm fairly certain she put makeup on for the verdict. I noticed she looked much "softer" today in court. No stupid bangs either.

I agree and wonder if she probably had the interview arranged ahead of time, regardless of verdict. We know well how she is about her make-up

I just can't get over these interviews. One of the defense attorneys of NG said that JA's attorneys would now be telling her to show remorse hoping it would save her life. I bet JW is almost in tears and Nurmi wishes he could take care of the execution himself. They have to be livid with her.

she can't show remorse,they filed a motion saying she wouldnt ever show remorse so whats a girl to do :facepalm:

Yep. She needs to live out her life on death row. I don't care if they never execute her as long as she's isolated. It will not be fun.

Agreed this will be her worst nightmare!!!

Accusing juan of lying is beyond ridiculous, and utterly stupid.

I guess it's safe to infer that the jurors are stupid bc they believe the states case... :lol:

Oh I think they just might want everyone to think that there was an argument. Don't forget this DT tried to sell TA as a pedophile. This is just a continuation of the same staged strategy.

moo

I had the same thought.

Can someone explain to me WTH the bailiff was when this was going on? How on earth did a media person get access to her? Why would the Sheriff's office allow this? She's not allowed to have a pen but no problem with a television camera in her face so she can spit out more lies?

I'm absolutely floored. I suppose she'll be able to do this on death row as well?

She is still accusing Travis of being a pedophile. Saying JM wanted to hide evidence. No problem with me. She will get the needle, no doubt.

It's her defense team that wanted to hide evidence. Recall how they fought tooth and nail to keep out the magazine code during closing. Or her stalking behavior mentioned by DeMarte. There's much the jury has not heard about Jodi thanks to the efforts of the defense team.

Hi everyone.
I was wondering is there was any truth to something I read earlier about Jodi arguing with her defense team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand