Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense attorneys would starve to death if they refused to defend everyone they felt was guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point -- I merely object to Mr. Baez...at all times. For a variety of reasons, none being his status as a defense attorney.

OK! What Jose Baez just said was pretty funny! He said there is no way the jury is going to give JA the DP because Nurmi is going to probably kill her himself tonight for doing that interview earlier!

Baez says interview is the most disrespectful thing to do to her lawyers..that JA won't get the death penalty cos Nurmi will get her first.

OMG. Now this is funny. Baez just said on After Dark in relation to JA doing the interview....

"There is no way she is going to get the DP because Nurmi is probably going to kill her tonight." LMAO

Watching Greta's Show ... and what a difference watching her show compared to HLN ! So much more professional" and much less BS drama than HLN !

Just saw some clips of JA's interview with Fox and as usual, it's all about Jodi !
BBM - until Ted Williams opens his mouth ...

BWAHAHAHA! Baez said that they won't give her DP because Nurmi will kill her tonight!!! lmao

"There's no way that the jury's going to give her the death penalty and that's because Nurmi is going to kill her tonight."

I can't stand Jose Baez, but that was funny.
Talking about her interview and how disrespectful it was to her lawyers.

When can we get sidebar conversations? I just know there was so much more evidence. I still wonder what the Chase women would have brought up.

Wow that's pretty horrendous if they used the wheelchair as a prop.

I am not shocked to hear that at all ... I got a hinky vibe off grandma and believe me, I tried to have sympathy I really did. I'd love to see a psychological history of that family, manipulation seems to be all they know.

I did not know about your son. I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost a child myself, I know that you never 'move on.' When you are a parent, your child is always with you. You can never replace them or divert yourself. They are always there. People who have not been through it cannot understand. One of the hardest parts for me was going to the grocery store after the funeral and seeing everyone else living normal lives when mine felt so altered. You will be in my prayers. I know what you are describing when you say you feel everything come back because Travis' situation. Things that remind you can bring you right back. Please take care of yourself and be good to yourself, even if others can't/won't understand. It is so real.

I'm so sorry you lost your child! I can't imagine the pain. You must be very strong. God bless you!

Interestingly enough, my own 11-YO DD asked, after I told her that the jury found JA "the most guilty they could find", if she would get death.

I told her I didn't know, but it was likely.

She replied by saying "But you don't like the death penalty, right?"

I told her that was true. But it wasn't my choice. I also told her that, thank G*d, I have never had someone I loved taken from me by murder. I might feel differently then. But for now, I would rather JA get LWOP.

She thought for a bit, then said "I think I'd rather die than have to sit in "jail" (her word) until I was an old lady."

I tend to agree, but I also am not a sociopath.

I will say again that I am so relieved that the jury went M1. I really thought they'd go M2, on the outside possibly Man 1. M1 was the right way to go, but again, the jury didn't have the same wealth of info we, as non-jurors were privy to. I was concerned that they would go with a lesser charge because they didn't have the glut of evidence we have seen.

I can't say I am overjoyed because it seems disrespectful to Travis Alexander and the horrific way he was murdered. Nothing about this will ever be worth a celebration. But I hope this verdict will give some small measure of peace to the family and friends of Travis. Again, I hope I never know this agony, but I would hope that a conviction would ease even a little of my pain if I were grieving over my murdered loved one. :(

Lovely heartfelt post. Having said that, I will always and endlessly argue that the jury had more than enough evidence to convict her of premeditation. And they did.

I cant believe I just laughed at something Jose said :floorlaugh:

Throw tomatoes at me--but his remark about jodi not getting the death penalty because nurmi will kill her himself tonight was freaking funny!!!!

OK! What Jose Baez just said was pretty funny! He said there is no way the jury is going to give JA the DP because Nurmi is going to probably kill her himself tonight for doing that interview earlier!

:floorlaugh:

I never knew about that text argument they had - he said something along the lines of "I know what you did" or something like that - I know no one knows what he meant but are there any theories?

OMG. Now this is funny. Baez just said on After Dark in relation to JA doing the interview....

"There is no way she is going to get the DP because Nurmi is probably going to kill her tonight." LMAO

OMG I'm actually feeling a little bit of 'like' towards Jose Baez!

Jodi's personal website (i'm not sure it should be linked here) and I'm not going to quote what was said because it's disgusting. It's the entry dated today. Just take my advice and don't read through the 250+ comments in support of her.. it's maddening. Her website can be found via google and I know it's be stated here before.

Are you referring to a site that has a comment in a blog about the pedo hugging retards?...and they will be victorious.:floorlaugh:
The innocent site/blog written by SJ

Hey Frayed, come over here and help me grade these midterms. I'll do a form for you. LOL

Sleuthy, I think these Montessori preschool rubrics are not quite up to the collegiate level with which you are accustomed. :floorlaugh:

I have forgotten, do you teach 20th century American Lit? If so, I'd love to help out with grading, especially in early 20th. My favorite writers are Dreiser, Lewis and to a lesser extent, Fitzgerald.

Do I get a red Sharpie? :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member