Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleuthy, I think these Montessori preschool rubrics are not quite up to the collegiate level with which you are accustomed. :floorlaugh:

I have forgotten, do you teach 20th century American Lit? If so, I'd love to help out with grading, especially in early 20th. My favorite writers are Dreiser, Lewis and to a lesser extent, Fitzgerald.

Do I get a red Sharpie? :rockon:

And I heart Boycie mucho! I'd grade your midterms just to give him belly rubs!

Forgot to give you Boycie's thanks. :floorlaugh: He loves getting snuggled. He is also demanding about sleeping on you at various times during the day. It's like having a little log on you. With short little stumpy legs.

When can we get sidebar conversations? I just know there was so much more evidence. I still wonder what the Chase women would have brought up.

And what all that behind closed doors business with ALV was about. We only saw the tip of her shame and humiliation. I think Juan snorted up a giant truffle of intrigue.

Wow that's pretty horrendous if they used the wheelchair as a prop.

I don't think there's any reason to think it's a sympathy prop. Plenty of people who can walk use wheelchairs when they will have to walk for a distance. I just wheeled a friend around a botanical garden recently and she can walk just fine. But it would have been too tiring without a wheelchair. Let's not read sinister things into her grandmother's wheelchair. JMO

Defense attorneys would starve to death if they refused to defend everyone they felt was guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true!

And were there no defense attorneys, it would be a scary business for all of us who may one day be falsely accused. A necessary evil if you will.

I concede, however, that I couldn't do that job.

DB just tweeted that Jodi's mom is flying home tonight. :floorlaugh:

I guess she really is not going to testify for her own daughter during mitigation. :facepalm:

So Donovan on probation isn't allowed to call or contact JA anymore seeing as she's a felon is that correct?
Also I just heard on HLN that JA's aunt and Grandmother just flew home. How weird is that with a mitigation phase days away?

We start tomorrow right?

Cause ther e is nothing else to do.....here is a throwback for our Texas peeps.

[video=youtube;xfi2ts2s7dc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfi2ts2s7dc[/video]

I want Jodi to get the death penalty because, IIRC, people on the Row live in solitude; is that correct?

I think solitary is the best place for her. What are the chances she will ever be executed? 50%?

"cop killers, serial killers..." funny he didnt mention "BABY KILLERS"...grr ok..me no likey the Baez person over there...AGAIN!...he made me laugh and grrrr in under five minutes!

If you mean twitter? It's shutdown
And Jodie is innocent website packed and left town.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Whilst I was sitting @the Doctor, I took a few moments to preruse what the heckydarn was going on over there... JIIS

That HLN is going to hell!
Nancy Grace is going to hell!
Juan Martinez hid out evidence ie. The pedo letters
Juan Martinez did shady lawering
Appeals will be won all around

Oh my, they're not in Kansas after all! :jail:

I don't think there's any reason to think it's a sympathy prop. Plenty of people who can walk use wheelchairs when they will have to walk for a distance. I just wheeled a friend around a botanical garden recently and she can walk just fine. But it would have been too tiring without a wheelchair. Let's not read sinister things into her grandmother's wheelchair. JMO

I have to agree here. My mom is probably Grandma Arias' age and I wheelchair mom around when there's lots of walking because she has heart problems. If it's a short walk, she can make it by herself.

Forgot to give you Boycie's thanks. :floorlaugh: He loves getting snuggled. He is also demanding about sleeping on you at various times during the day. It's like having a little log on you. With short little stumpy legs.

My high school best girlfriend's mom was a trainer/breeder of Pembroke Welsh Corgis. I loved those squat little heartbreakers! And their gremlin ears, too! ((((Squeeze))))

Her stupid interview ALMOST convinced me. She is a snake and good at spinning a tale. For a moment I felt a sliver of sorrow for her .. Then I got snapped back to reality. She does not want to die...lier lier pants on fire!

Whew! Close one!

Good night guys. Thanks for everything. I broke down and lost it during Blog Talk Radio, That's my cue to sign off. Love and appreciate you guys!

What is this about???

A man she couldn't manipulate. She spewed venom at him like she does anyone that doesn't agree with her. I'm assuming all this was. From jail after he testified. This family baffles me! Here granny comes to court in a wheel chair and tonight it's reported she got out of the car at the jail walking well. Than. You had mommy arias laughing it up in court at the autopsy photos and other times during the trial! i tried to give her the benefit of a doubt in the beginning but her mocking the family of travis and acting as bad as her daughter! Just bothers me to no end.
All the while not considering that the jury was watching! Both families! what a contrast from the alexander family to the arias family. Same goes for Jodie and all her I proper behaviour. That family tree is full of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe