Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of overheard JC say some of jodis family are leaving town...did I hear right?? TIA

Yes. Mrs. Arias also said that she does not plan to speak on Jodi's behalf during the aggravation/mitigation phase. Not sure that I trust JC on this, but we'll have to wait and see.

I like JM. I like Katie. I also like miracles. So what happened? Anyone?

The defense team really screwed up by arguing that DeMartes BPD diagnosis was wrong. It could be used as a mitigating factor if they had not argued it. Even brought in a surrebuttal witness...bet they regret that now.

Apparently Twitter's Terms and Conditions prohibit convicted murderers from having an account.

Jodi Ann Arias is now a former Twitter user.

They shut it down.

Originally Posted by Dana
Since everything has been already said and I'm blowing off some stress ..... I was thinking about all the companies that got a free shout out/free advertising from JA

Tootsie pops
Pop rocks
Starbucks
U-haul
Budget rental
Priceline
Ky
Facebook
Twitter
Walmart

not to mention restaurants like Casa Ramos, Purple Plum ect
Can't think of any more off the top of my head.

I only bring this up because I heard Starbucks was giving 1/2 off Strawberry Fraps today, I'm assuming it was probably only in Maricopa County area.

Calvin Klein ( in reference to her BS story of him posing in the shower, similar to CK advertisement)

You know, what is beautiful to me is that tonight--for the first time in a long VERY time--I feel invigorated and CLEAN that I was able to glean information about this trial from the professional and irreproachable mouths of true journalists who managed to include educated and responsible lawyers to comment both pro-prosecution and pro-defense. My goodness, I have missed people like Greta Sustern throughout the duration of this trial. Honestly, over the last three months only the wonderfully professional Beth Karas has allowed me to handle HLN and feel good about watching the sensationalist bs. JMHO . Damb, I feel the best I have felt in months. :blushing:

Sorry I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging with the Ryan Burns comments. I thought I was taping it, but apparently I wasn't, so this is from memory.

Greta was calling him her ex-boyfriend and he clarified that they were never boyfriend/girlfriend. He then went through all the things that pointed to premeditation, including making the date with him. He said no one knows what Travis was referring to in those text messages about exposing Jodi, but within the inner circle of Travis' friends/family they all assume it was something very dark.

He said JA sent him a long letter in 2009 wherein she told him that he was never in danger, because she wasn't a serial killer but also told him that he'd become a "*advertiser censored* for the State" because he was the one who informed the State about her license plate being upside down.

He said she was happy, giggly, all over him when she came to Utah and I think that was about it.

It was the info about the letter (which they showed on screen) and Ryan being the source of the license plate info that was most interesting.

Hope this helps.

JAII is still up spewing hatred, venom, and violence as we speak....not sure why you think it's gone????

Twitter is gone thank god...

And please what is the juan and Katie reference???!!!!!

it was gone for hours, they indicate overload on the server. I don't believe them. Anything with the name Jodi on it well..???

Squee! You teach Montessori school?!? Oh I heart you even more now!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Lol,I do.

I have the little ones. 21 months-three years (starting age).

I absolutely ADORE this age. I can't see doing anything else.

And I appreciate the hearting. Back atcha! :blushing:

Apparently Twitter's Terms and Conditions prohibit convicted murderers from having an account.

Jodi Ann Arias is now a former Twitter user.

They shut it down.

Thank you FINALY thank you sweet Jesus ! How will she get her snarks across now.
P.S
THANK YOU FOR POSTING, ( THAT MADE MY DAY )
SHE'S NOW A CONVICTED FELON.

Where is Mr. Martinez? What must he be feeling about now? I wonder? Hopefully breathing a sigh of relief, exhale after such a marathon. That he won...Such a great advocate for a victim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe