Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to hear that the Alexander's will file a wrongful death civil suit against JA.

Bette, where are you?

These things are an abomination unto God: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. - Proverbs 6:16-17

It's a pity ploy to make JA seem to be alone against the world? It's better for her family to say nothing and be thought disfunctional than open their mouths and remove all doubt? If asked about JA's physical and psychological abuse of her family members, mom would be forced to either purjure herself or tell the truth and put JA on DR?

Did jean c say that the aunt and grandmother were flying out tomorrow or is Jodie's mom leaving too?

When I was a little girl I had a chance to visit my Grandparents in England. They had Corgis and I fell in love with them. They always remind me of my Grandfather and England.

Once you go Corgi, you never go back. True story. :)

No such luck, Frayed! Late Medievalist. Medieval Warfare, Chivalry, Crusades, etc. But...you could still handle these midterms, as I am teaching early modern courses this term (Age of Exploration, Golden Age Spain). We're doing Cervantes tomorrow, you might be able to at least weigh in on various literary issues!!!

Sorry, I have some windmills at which to tilt.

No can do.

You made my tiny brain parts essplode. :scared:

Does it count that I adore Eleanor of Aquitaine? A couple of centuries early, but dadgum, that was one amazing lady. Wasn't her Court of Love a fertile ground for music and literature of the age? I revere true academics like you.

And Boycie, too.

Sorry about the OT, but really, we are in emotional release mode, right?

KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY KY

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But on a more serious note, she has the audacity to say she has pics of "bruises" and it's Juan's fault they weren't allowed in????

Like the judge would have done that please!!!!!!

"What's a girl to DO????? It's not HER fault dontcha know"

It's a pity ploy to make JA seem to be alone against the world? It's better for her family to say nothing and be thought disfunctional than open their mouths and remove all doubt? If asked about JA's physical and psychological abuse of her family members, mom would be forced to either purjure herself or tell the truth and put JA on DR?

BBM. i think you're right. of course, another issue is the interviews det. flores did with her parents. i think JM could use those if they got up there and said what a good girl she was. we know that's not true.

she has no friends so who else is there? someone suggested awhile back maybe the dr. who delivered her could testify....she was a normal newborn who cried right away. LOL..

JC said her aunt and other family members are flying home, but I'm sure her mom will still be there.

Do we know for sure she won't testify?

Donovan tweeted that JA's family have left. I think that includes her Mom IMO. We're starting with Aggravating Factors and I don't think her Mom would be on board with that. Maybe when we get to Mitigation?

i always love this one. 'she never killed anybody before so she shouldn't get the death penalty.'

well, everybody starts somewhere and i'd say she started in spectacular fashion!!!!

After what she pulled at trial, of course she'll get the death penalty. Her defense strategy was character assassination of the worst kind. The jurors didn't believe her lies about Travis and they will nail her to the cross for this. She's done for.

No, Jodi's page was suspended and DB is using her own page now. She has tweeted that now she had to create her own page, that JAs family has left for home, that all further donations for her commissary be sent to her mother instead....and she is begging NG, DD and HLN to have her on the shows so she can talk about events and blah blah blah.... She needs to move on. Nothing more to see there....

Anyone know Donovan's twitter handle?

What a surprise : all the TH's on HLN are :back::back: now that JA has been found GUILTY of 1st Degree !

All for ratings ...

It's been awfully quiet around here with all the Juan is a horrible prosector, overcharged, doesn't know what he is doing, mean, abusive, comments too. :drumroll: The silence is deafening. :lol:

Oh man I just realized, she lied....AGAIN in this interview. She said she had pics of bruises, but when questioned about ever documenting her I juries she said no...cause the law of attraction works that way :lol:

Same with LaVoilette...she insisted that just bc there was no documentation of abuse didn't mean anything???? Pffffft.

They need to be shown the photos of Jodi (wearing the superman t shirt), with Bobby and the lines of coke on the table.

They need to be shown the bathroom, hall and closet.

I wonder if any of those knife had DB's name on it? He betrayed her on the stand,and she'll make him pay.

In the interrogation tapes before Jodi's arrest she said that the person to take care of her affairs live some distance from Yreka. Would that be Matt.M?

Show them Travis doing the chicken dance and Jodi stalking him on it.

That Jodi sang this song when she was arrested;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sUBUExxD41A

Whaaaaatt??? How did I miss that?

Originally Posted by Dana
Since everything has been already said and I'm blowing off some stress ..... I was thinking about all the companies that got a free shout out/free advertising from JA

Tootsie pops
Pop rocks
Starbucks
U-haul
Budget rental
Priceline
Ky
Facebook
Twitter
Walmart

not to mention restaurants like Casa Ramos, Purple Plum ect
Can't think of any more off the top of my head.

I only bring this up because I heard Starbucks was giving 1/2 off Strawberry Fraps today, I'm assuming it was probably only in Maricopa County area.

Whatever the name of that beanbag thing that she was grinding with Ryan Burns on, cannot remember what it is called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jj123