Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN -
Who is this Judge Larry Seidlin and why isn't he retired? grrr

He just said that Juan Martinez is a senior prosecutor and is only given slam dunk cases that he can win. Now Martinez has to acutally earn his state pay and work at convincing the jury of DP. (as accurately as I can remember, JA's interview scrambled my brain)

D'oh! I would have liked to see this Judge prosecute this case...what a -------- he would have lost.

I love Juan!!

Wow! grams is walking pretty fast...idk...believing wheelchair prop atm!

JM did everything he could. Shady my *advertiser censored*. She can't admit that she is solely responsible.
I laughed when she said that. I'm guessing she meant Mr Martinez was soooo "shady" because her wouldn't let the completely fabricated pedophile letters in, right??
Apparently, that's a bee in her bonnet. GOOD!!

Ok HLN showed grandma walking .. manipulation big time. She's not 'frail'.

Donovan tweeted that JA's family have left. I think that includes her Mom IMO. We're starting with Aggravating Factors and I don't think her Mom would be on board with that. Maybe when we get to Mitigation?

Even her small cheering section will be whittled down to nothing. I never thought Mrs. Arias behaved appropriately laughing and smirking in court, but I never thought she was really rooting for her either. I know she wore the DV ribbon, but I kind of thought her attitude was "I'm here because I'm your mom and no one else will support you."

But then again, she seemed to have to compassion for the Alexanders.

On HLN -
Who is this Judge Larry Seidlin and why isn't he retired? grrr

He just said that Juan Martinez is a senior prosecutor and is only given slam dunk cases that he can win. Now Martinez has to acutally earn his state pay and work at convincing the jury of DP. (as accurately as I can remember, JA's interview scrambled my brain)

D'oh! I would have liked to see this Judge prosecute this case...what a -------- he would have lost.

I love Juan!!

Jealous much Judge Larry????

There was a report she was yelling at her attorneys. I bet they were telling her not to do the interview. I bet she's been jonesing to talk the media all this time, and didn't want to wait anymore.She's only given JM more video to use against her for the next phase. Stabby Einstein strikes again.

Still trying to outsmart juan! Ain't gonna happen nope! I still can't get over her demeanour when she entered the courtroom, she seemed confident she said so herself. She DIDNT premeditated according to her.

so how dare they give her murder 1
I'm glad greta was able to talk to Ryan as we DIDNT know about the long letter she sent him. I wonder how many other letters she's sent! Think maybe she sent one to matt (not lying anymore for her) and maybe darryl. Re: ( gas cans and telling she told him she was going to Mesa)

Watching hln
Arias family coming out of court! Granny walks better than I do and I'm only 65

Maybe Darryl Brewer, Matt McCartney, Bobby Juarez and Victor Alexander will all fly in and testify for JA in the mitigation phase.

philosoraptor-memes-whats-the-difference-between-fat-chance-and-slim-chance.jpg

I wonder what Dr. Samuels and ALV are thinking about today's verdict? Does anyone think that they still believe the lying murderess?

She had pics of the bruises?
So you're saying they let in all those close-ups of parts of her I'd wish I'd never seen. But they wouldn't allow or buried the pics of bruises?

Yeah, ok. just another one of her many lies.

See!
She's just a murdering criminal!
I think he had something on her! That would send her to prison!
So she set up a blackmail!
And he was going to come clean and just take his comeuppings!!!
And turn her in anyway!!!
Penalty.... Death!!!!
Now it's her turn!!!
Jmo

I've been hearing some rumours that he had something big on her involving PPL and something to do with the Mormon community.
I am working to get more information. Just rumours.
I do think she used the sex tape as a blackmail either in buying his silence in whatever he had on her.

Ps. The grandmother is walking just fine from the jail into the parking lot! Nobody near her helping her! I thought she could hardly stand in court being wheeled in?

Jealous much Judge Larry????

Judge siedlin is retired! Because his big mouth after the Anna Nicole trial couldn't keep silence loved the cameras.
He cried during the Anna Nicole trial! Broke down crying mind you for the child.

What? I just saw a video of Jodi's Grandmother leaving the jail after visiting Jodi. She was walking right along with everyone just fine? I thought she was wheeled into court in a wheelchair? geeeeze... LOL.

I wonder if she will be allowed to use pencils tomorrow since she is on suicide protocol. I would think anything with a sharp point should be kept away, would love to see her in handcuffs for safety measures.

I imagine tomorrow JA will be busy hiding behind her hair while avidly sneaking peeks at the autopsy pics with duping delight.

They are talking about JA's mother on After Dark. I have to say that my heart broke for SA when I watched her interview with Det. Flores. But after watching her behavior during the trial, with the laughing etc., I am sorry to say that I really don't feel anything for her right now. As a mother, I really don't like saying that but I really feel nothing.

JA says in her interview that there were pictures of her with her sister on the day of the break-in and pictures of bruises, that her defense didn't bring in. Why wouldn't they do that? Wouldn't that be an automatic thing? Instead they hold hearings about whether to include photos of imaginary German Shepherds.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members