Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good question. But first she has to choose - needle or gas chamber. We offer both methods here in the Grand Canyon State. And, she gets to pick.

Great day! Murder in the First.

Excuse me, I'll be outside doing a cartwheel.

OMG really? Why would anyone choose the gas chamber???

Watching the video of JAs family leaving court and walking to their cars. Am I wrong, or did grandma walk out without a wheelchair, cane..or even an arm to lean on?? JeanC mentions she was 'shakey'..but it appears this family is as deceptive as their evil daughter.

They leave for home before mitigation? Odd..Jodi's interview is described as a sign of mental illness..good grief..didn't we hear she is fine, with or without PTSD? oy..

She said in her interview that a psychologist told her once that society likes to persecute other people and they get some sort of gratification in that.

I guess she would know since she persecuted Travis.

The nail in her coffin tonight during the interview:
"what would you do differently"
KILLER.....I would have gone to the Mesa police......

Hello....not that she wouldn't kill, she would kill than go to police.....jeez

Ah no. Debra Milke is off death row, thanks to a crooked cop in her case. She never should have been there. There are only two now that were put there now pretty recently.
If she didn't belong there, then thank goodness she wasn't executed after sitting on death row for almost 23 years. I'm generally opposed to the DP, however I'll happily support it in JA's case.

Even the news reporters think her remark about preferring DEATH over LIFE after the verdict is manipulative.

You know what part would bother me the most if they played that JA interview in the penalty phase? When she says she's prayed for each of the jurors every night. That would piss me off I were a juror, like who are you, you convicted murderer to sit and condescend and talk about how you've prayed for me every night, as if I'm somehow less enlightened than you are.

can someone break it down.... premeditation vs. felony vs. both?

Five of the 12 jurors found premeditation but not felony murder.

The other seven found both.

Result = Jodi Arias Guilty of Murder in the First Degree

Is that what you're asking?

@maryellenabc15: U ask-I seek: Deputies say #jodiarias will now appear in court in her jail stripes. NO more civilian clothing now that she's been convicted

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
In case this hasn't been mentioned...

Oh .... I LOVE THIS !!!
No more matchy-matchy dress up show for JA and Jenny.
Real life JA ... Get used to it.

I would love to get JM's reaction to JA's post-verdict interview, especially the part where she says, "people want to hug me, people want my autograph... I'm not going to sign anything."

Was that a dig at JM??? Just goes to show she still wants the last word...

I am so happy with the verdict today, and for the Alexanders. I will give Grandma the benefit of doubt until we know more though. My Mom can walk fine, but due to her heart condition, she can not walk far or on an incline. So we use a wheel chair often for her. I hope it was not a ploy on the DT's part!

GaMom - I posted almost the same thing upstream. My mom also has a heart condition and I wheelchair her around when it's a really far walk. Breathing hard puts strain on her heart. A short walk, she does fine and you'd never know she had problems.

BUT, it could very well be it was a ploy and wondering if this isn't were JAA gets her manipulation tactics.

Praying for your mom GaMom!

Dan Freeman was sitting next to JA in that video of Travis relating his near-death experience. Wouldn't it be marvelous on cross if JM were allowed to play that video, this time with sound on? Jurors would see Travis putting a figurative gun to his right temple with Jodi looking on bored out of her mind.

Wasn't Dan Freeman on with a TH a week or two ago recounting Jodi's odd behavior when she visited at his home for TA's memorial. Dan said his mother found Jodi outside laying on the ground. She was curled up in the fetal position and sobbing. I suppose at that point that was her way of showing how distraught she was at the death of Travis. He mentioned some other bizarre behavior but that is the one that sticks out in my mind.

Did anyone else catch that interview? Otherwise, I might seriously be in a fog.

Yeah and I bet ol granny can run a marathon!grannys been. Arrested for what ? Did she hit someone with her cane! Oh wait she wasn't the one with a cane. Wonder who they rented the wheelchair from? Renta center.:floorlaugh:

I think Priceline was running a special.

Forgive me please if this has already been posted..I am still trying to catch up! :seeya:

@maryellenabc15 2m
#jodiarias attys email #travisalexander friend Daniel Freeman to testify in DP phase -but Freeman says they must not know he wants DP 4 Jodi

:great:

OK! What Jose Baez just said was pretty funny! He said there is no way the jury is going to give JA the DP because Nurmi is going to probably kill her himself tonight for doing that interview earlier!

That is pretty funny. So now Baez is trying to be the good guy. Interesting to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha