Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be sick to my stomach. HLN is supposed to be running Dr. Drew, but has After Dark on instead. :sick:

No I know that...I mean Juan wont be able to use today's interview as evidence if he was already planning on using the "beg for DP" interview from years ago....he may be having to regroup his approach tomorrow .....evil jodi.

I'm kinda thinking JA did the interview to piss off her attorney's

ETA: If you've ever dealt with people like JA (BPD) they have no problem effin' themselves over to hurt others.

OMG have you guys seen the fight between Vinnie and Gus Searcy on Pierce Morgan. what is Gus thinking????

Gus and Richard Samuels are very similar to me, from their combovers to their inappropriate interest in JA, especially given their age. I get the creeps whenever I look at either of them.

It's so disgusting the way they pretend that the chit she spews is reality. I abstained from her interview tonight, because I figured they would do this very thing. Puke ..

Yeah. What do we call that post fog, I wonder....

They asked her what would she do over once she woke up on the desert with blood on her hands. she said she'd go to the police station cause it's the right thing to do....WTH?

She looked down after she said that. I was still trying to figure out why the interviewer asked her that question as if she'd actually come to herself in the desert with blood on her hands.

she does. she is absolutely crazy. a true psychopath. she will be a danger to other inmates and correctional officers. the minute someone pisses her off, she will probably try and shank them. again, she is a danger to other living humans that she will be incarcerated with. if she has LWOP what does she have to lose by offing someone else or just harming someone else? she has already been in jail fights. she is not a sane rational calm person. she is crazy!

along with that, she will adapt to prison life and she will be queen bee. I absolutely believe that she is a super star in prison with many people wanting to be near her. she eats that attention up.

she needs to DIE so that she cannot harm another person nor find a way to enjoy prison life.

her being on suicide watch. yeah um okay. that is just another way of getting attention because people on suicide watch - are watched = attention!

BBM. She has been in fail fights?? please tell...

Forgive me please if this has already been posted..I am still trying to catch up! :seeya:

@maryellenabc15 2m
#jodiarias attys email #travisalexander friend Daniel Freeman to testify in DP phase -but Freeman says they must not know he wants DP 4 Jodi

Perhaps they do....it has been said by the guilty one herself she wants it also.

:)

All 12 jurors voted for premeditation, 7 of the jurors also voted for felony.

I asked about this in the legal thread, around page 69. AZLawyer stated it doesn't really mean much...

Oh, I am pretty bad in my thoughts since hearing the oh so not remorseful JA tonight. I'm waiting for a full out, one sided Saturday Night Live skit on JA alone. Of course done tastefully. Full slam dunk show. I'm bad...my apologies.

Juan will get this right, and is humorous doing so, but he's the prosecutor. Hey, SNL, get him on as a guest!

He is a very good Prosecutor. Wish he was in Pima County, AZ. I can dream...

Juan Martinez is an EXCELLENT Prosecutor, and I imagine there are a lot of places that would like to have him as their own. I think JM is happy where he's at and not going nowhere! We are so extremely happy at the outcome today. I still think that JM's instructions to the jurors played a big part.

G'nite everyone. It's :bedtime:

I know I will be sleeping a little more sounder tonight.:) Hope you all do also.

OMG have you guys seen the fight between Vinnie and Gus Searcy on Pierce Morgan. what is Gus thinking????

They just showed Vinnie and Gus on "After Dark" I've changed the channel to Piers Morgan now and I hope they're done with that it's in commercial now.

Out of all the witness' to take the stand Gus creeps me out far more than even Alyce.

oh goodness, nothing like Jose B. to ruin my YIPPIE, justice was served day.... I swear, the only thing I like about HLN of late is Beth, Joey, Dr. Drew's mock jury ladies, and cute attorney Mark....

and what is this about the murderer doing an interview? why was this allowed?

OMGOODNESS, over the moon happy for Justice. Hugs to Travis's family!!!!!

Hey Love Bugs!!! Just popping in to see that you are all relieved and feeling relaxed.

A big thank you for the soft landing you all provided for those of us who were new and opinionated!....

I have so much to read and share ... but I don't want a PUI. so........
I look forward to your company tomorrow!

Good Night, God Bless, and GOOD WORK, SLEUTHERS AND MODS!!!

Very Special Shout out to KCL and the Entire Alexander Family for your admirable grace and strength in the most difficult of times. :tyou:

Oh .... I LOVE THIS !!!
No more matchy-matchy dress up show for JA and Jenny.
Real life JA ... Get used to it.

:floorlaugh: Maybe Jenny should wear a black and white "striped" suit so they can still match ...

:doh: And Nurmi too -- he can wear a black and white "striped" shirt with a striped tie ... unless of course he has a suit with stripes ...

Oh ... I forgot the socks -- striped socks :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

I hope Deanna Reid realizes just how important her testimony was. Sure Lisa Andrews, Mimi Hall etc testified on behalf of Travis but it was Deanna that really helped the jury understand what kind of a man Travis really was. I'm eternally grateful for her fierce loyalty.

Watching the interview earlier and relaying what was said to someone. When she was running her mouth about Juan I had to stop relaying the interview replay it b/c I could not believe that she did not even crack a smile. She was super serious at that moment.

As for speed racer granny she gets around a lot better then my grandma and mine is not in a wheelchair. Glad she was healthy enough to be up and about like that and not on her death bed watching her granddaughter being found guilty. Im sure it was DT's idea.

I do feel badly for Jodi's father. I think he did what he could with her, answered questions as honestly as he could and was helpful to the police.
He recieved a kidney transplant but his body rejected it. Now he is bound by dialysis( like 3 hours) daily.
These people lead tough lives - their diet alone is hard to follow. Due to his age and severity of his illness it's unlikely he'll get another shot at a transplant.
I believe he has enough going on in his life than to deal with going to AZ to trial. He knows his daughter commited this crime and perhaps there's nothing left for him to say about it so his decision may be just to sit back and watch -- all the while knowing the outcome. We'll see but even so this man is pretty sick.:twocents:

Totally agre he's the only one Ive had empathy for. I couldn't have said it better
(((Hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members