Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow- I didn't know her Mother is leaving as well. She must be feeling pretty abandoned right now.

Good :>

It's absurd she's seeking fame, says the the convict who does a TV interview even before their sentencing.

Does anyone know how Troy Hayden got that interview and exactly where it was? Courthouse or jail?
How was he the one MSM person to get immediate access to the just-convicted murderer?

He had interviewed her prior, and promised not to show some of it, she told him he could have 1st interview if he kept his promise.

The interview was in the holding cell in the basement of the courthouse about 20 mins after found guilty.

I watched all the interviews, I think, but I didn't see her mention her attorneys. What did she say about them?

Jodi once again proves that she is not as smart as she would like for everyone to believe. Doing this interview was a very stupid thing to do.

Seriously, she says she prefers the death penalty? Can't that be arranged? And I mean that literally!

If a convicted murderer wants death in a death penalty case, couldn't it be stipulated or something (wrong word, I'm sure, but y'all see where I'm going, yes?)?

Gauntlet is in the UK but we must continue adding things to the list of items that WE KNOW but the JURORS Do Not Know.....This is important because I believe there is a different set of rules when it comes to the penalty phase...

I have many more to add to that list but the one I thought of that I think is VERY important is that JA, once she bought that .9mm handgun, she hid it under the hood of the "rental car" and also had two knives in said rental car the day she "fled" her family. (She claimed that she just had some leftover kitchen utensils from her old boyfriends and was just going to "return" them. We now know how she does this).

Then, if not already included are:

The jurors heard about a "ring" that was taken by JA but they don't know that was an engagement ring meant for another woman other than JA.

The close-up photo of Travis and his father as seen in the "Amazing Grace" video wearing his little Spiderman underwear (Mrs G Morris has the close-up photo).

Let's show the jurors the full videos of the TV shows she did when she was still claiming that the Ninja's did it. She talked on and on about what a wonderful person Travis was and what a wonderful traveling companion he was - She even said how Travis was a traveling comedian because he always entertained and inspired.....

Thank you AS. I've just copied your list over for now. If people can please post any updates on this thread, it'd be much easier to add them later. Otherwise the posts get lost.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208461

Seriously, she says she prefers the death penalty? Can't that be arranged? And I mean that literally!

If a convicted murderer wants death in a death penalty case, couldn't it be stipulated or something (wrong word, I'm sure, but y'all see where I'm going, yes?)?

According to a TH attorney, yes. Judge would probably order a competency eval and there would be a complex "waiver" process.

They need to be shown the photos of Jodi (wearing the superman t shirt), with Bobby and the lines of coke on the table.

They need to be shown the bathroom, hall and closet.

I wonder if any of those knife had DB's name on it? He betrayed her on the stand,and she'll make him pay.

In the interrogation tapes before Jodi's arrest she said that the person to take care of her affairs live some distance from Yreka. Would that be Matt.M?

Show them Travis doing the chicken dance and Jodi stalking him on it.

That Jodi sang this song when she was arrested;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sUBUExxD41A

Thank you. I've just copied these over here for now. I will update the list later.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9401427 Please post any additions in the thread as they get lost in here.

Didn't Charles Manson say he wanted DP?:jail:

He got it, but it was commuted when CA threw out the DP in 1972.

Yeah, California even at the time must have seemed unrealistic to be actually put to death. It could have been a bluff if he wanted it.

Not so Arizona! My views on the death penalty actually don't support JA getting it (religious views, sorry everyone! Just serial killers and the like), but hey, if she volunteers... ;)

Yeah, California even at the time must have seemed unrealistic to be actually put to death. It could have been a bluff if he wanted it.

Not so Arizona! My views on the death penalty actually don't support JA getting it (religious views, sorry everyone! Just serial killers and the like), but hey, if she volunteers... ;)
Even now, we got it back, but it got put on hiatus because of the 3-drug vs. 1-drug issue with how humane they die and who would administer it, and there are years for multiple appeals, so some die of natural causes and it's been at least 3 years since we've executed anyone. I used to be anti-DP, not anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3