Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching her post-conviction interview with Fox10, I can honestly say I have never wished for nor wanted the death penalty so badly. I cannot wait until the stage is ripped away from this convicted felon and she is forgotten. No remorse, no regret, and Travis' character was shredded only because of a zealous prosecutor. :rolleyes:

My prayers to all those who love Travis.

Seriously, she says she prefers the death penalty? Can't that be arranged? And I mean that literally!

If a convicted murderer wants death in a death penalty case, couldn't it be stipulated or something (wrong word, I'm sure, but y'all see where I'm going, yes?)?

BBM: Hey! That's a great idea! Wonder if she can waive the appeals process and go straight to the little "green room". Save Arizona a bunch of money and she wouldn't be using up any oxygen. Win/Win!

Damn her hide anyway! Now I don't know which way to cheer for…DP or LWOP. She claims she wants the DP but if that's true why did she offer to plead guilty to 2nd degree?

And how will we know if WE WON when her sentencing is announced? I guess we'll just have to use our "Rule of Arias". (If she said it, it's a lie.) Give her the needle. :twocents:

I remember he had a way of introducing "Bill" O, who was up next. Can't recall exactly.

I wish I'd made a list of things early on, cuz now I'm trying to remember just where I saw certain things.

Does any one know where to find TA's Mom Mom's letter that was posted on a memorial page? So sad, she said something like, "...how can I live without you..." She died something like 1.5 years ago?

And then there's JA's grandmother. This was on JA's myspace I think, about the aunt taking her to a strip club for her 80 birthday? Did I dream these things?

You can read what Travis' Grandmother, Norma Sarvey, wrote here:

http://www.travisalexanderjustice.com/memorial

Just scroll down, on the right-hand side. There is a sweet picture of the two of them together. She passed away December 14, 2012.

According to a TH attorney, yes. Judge would probably order a competency eval and there would be a complex "waiver" process.

moo

She's doing this FOR ATTENTION !!!

and everybody is stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....ll talking about her words.......what she says......she is lying. She is a liar. She is an attention.........w@!$e.

oy vey

You can read what Travis' Grandmother, Norma Sarvey, wrote here:

http://www.travisalexanderjustice.com/memorial

Just scroll down, on the right-hand side. There is a sweet picture of the two of them together. She passed away December 14, 2012.

Oh my what is wrong in that family. I'm sure granny went willingly to that club, from what I see of this family they are twisted.

Goodnight! I've had to much xcitement for one day!
This finger flipping family needs help and I ain't just a whistling Dixie either.

i think arias is lying about wanting death. another dash of manipulation. so much of what she says is self serving and duplicitous. what's the subtext here... she knows the majority dislike her (she said as much), so by begging for death she's egging the majority to advocate for life to punish her.

Jodi has been removed from Twitter. THANK YOU TWITTER!

It was the sheriff's dept. Once she was found guilty she isn't allowed to do stuff like Twitter anymore. They had already said that they didn't like what she was doing with Twitter but because she was innocent under the law they couldn't do anything about it.

It was the sheriff's dept. Once she was found guilty she isn't allowed to do stuff like Twitter anymore. They had already said that they didn't like what she was doing with Twitter but because she was innocent under the law they couldn't do anything about it.

Interesting....
Thank you for that info
I am curious how they can stop this. Please correct me if I am wrong, but, isn't she able to speak with family or friends?

Letters? Writing anyone?...hhhmmmm ....those I believe would be censored to prevent tweets from twits. LOL

BS @ her claiming that if she could have gotten a plea deal then none of the stuff she claimed about Travis would have come out. I can bet you that if she had gotten a plea, she would have still trashed his character to h*ll and back to the media, because she's all about playing the victim.

WTH at her: "...Travis comes from a family where they all sorta look a lot alike, so when I see their faces I see Travis and the man that abused me and I don't want to look at that." Seriously... SERIOUSLY, WTH?!?!?!

O...M...G... I should have NOT watched that interview... GAH!!!!!!!!

Nice to hear from #juror 8. Juror #5 would have also voted for 1st degree. That leaves poquito. Hope to hear from him too.

I've lost my voice today. :silenced:I'm glad I can type away here.
I'm a bit overwhelmed because there are over 200 pages of posts in this thread and the last since I went to work this morning.

Is there a link to interviews with jurors 5 and 8? I had a look on a few pages but I can't find anything and I don't know where to start looking.

I hope your voice comes back soon! Make yourself a nice warm honey and lemon drink to soothe your throat :).

Interesting....
Thank you for that info
I am curious how they can stop this. Please correct me if I am wrong, but, isn't she able to speak with family or friends?

Letters? Writing anyone?...hhhmmmm ....those I believe would be censored to prevent tweets from twits. LOL

While JA probably can (I mean, what are they going to do, give her the death pen..... oh, wait, never mind, they still may :giggle: ), Donovan would be breaking her parole by staying in touch with Jodi. When you are on parole, you are not allowed to be in communication with convicted felons. Now that Jodi is a convicted felon, apparently Donovan isn't about to risk going back to jail just to tweet Jodi's nonsense.

Good morning!!

WOW. What a day/night.

I just watched a little piece of Arias on Fox-saw some last night...She just cannot STFU.

I predict that she will get on the stand~again~and she will berate the jury, the prosecutor and everyone. She will insult the family again. Like I said above...she cannot shut up!

She said she would rather have the death penalty than live her natural life in prison. So life in prison may not be bad for her after all.
I totally agree with you.

I think she is trying to use reverse physiology to make them give her life instead of death. She's lying again to try to manipulate them into giving her life.

Goood morning :seeya:

I woke up thinking yesterday was just a dream :facepalm:

I wonder how jodi's first night as a convicted murderer was? I hope it was terrible

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

i think arias is lying about wanting death. another dash of manipulation. so much of what she says is self serving and duplicitous. what's the subtext here... she knows the majority dislike her (she said as much), so by begging for death she's egging the majority to advocate for life to punish her.

I don't think so. I think she's genuinely terrified of being alone and without any attention. The thought of not being in the spotlight would be awful for her.

Just moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member