Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite tickled that the sheriff put her on suicide watch after her interview today (about wanting to die). I can picture her in her little paper dress and no commissary goodies, and having to eat with her hands because she will not be allowed a fork.

:floorlaugh:

That is soooooo fine by me.

Here's the thing, with JA, Convicted Murderer; one NEVER knows what she REALLY wants. So whatever it is she REALLY wants, whether that be Life or Death, giver the the OPPOSITE. She says she wants the Death Penalty, I say NO SHE DOESN'T. So Give her the Death Penalty! She will be locked down 23 hours a day, no contact with anyone EVER. That will go on for about 10 years then she gets her last meal of Pop Rocks and tootsie Pops and Strawberry Frapps and off she goes. It is OBVIOUS now she will use the media whenever she can to harass the family of Travis. Did you all see that train wreck interview of JA comparing herself to Christ!!! "Psychopathy has proven that people in large crowds have a tendency to CRUCIFY people!" Seriously WTF???

Watching the interview Jodi did last night with Fox news.

I am shocked and astounded that this woman was convicted of murder 20 minutes earlier and then it's like "Lights, camera, action!" Oh, and make sure she gets some fresh makeup applied first.

Who does this? Who could possibly compose themselves and do an interview after receiving devastating news? Just a few things she said.

---- I prayed for the jury. Oh, I mean I prayed I would have the right jury.

---- If I could have taken a plea, all these bad things about Travis would not have come out.

---- If I had only drove to the Mesa Police Department so many people would not have been hurt.

She is still blaming everyone except herself.

I bet Juan will be on this stuff first thing this morning.

According to the guy who interviewed Jodi, her attorneys were not aware he was doing this. Can you just imagine their faces when they found out?
:eek::eek:

Going back to watch some more.

I need something strong (coffee) to give strength to watch the rest. :stormingmad:

I REALLY wanna know the reactions of Gus, Samuels, and ALV! I wonder if they are in hiding....

I don't care what they think or feel. They tried to assist a murderer and perpetuate her lies, any more input from them would be self serving.

I am shocked and astounded that this woman was convicted of murder 20 minutes earlier and then it's like "Lights, camera, action!" Oh, and make sure she gets some fresh makeup applied first.

Who does this? Who could possibly compose themselves and do an interview after receiving devastating news? Just a few things she said.

---- If I could have taken a plea, all these bad things about Travis would not have come out.

---- If I had only drove to the Mesa Police Department so many people would not have been hurt.

According to the guy who interviewed Jodi, her attorneys were not aware he was doing this. Can you just imagine their faces when they found out?

I need something strong (coffee) to give strength to watch the rest. :stormingmad:

To me it was like she was giving a post game interview, like an athlete giving their calm but disappointed reaction to an outcome. She has no idea how real people think or act and it is nothing like she thinks or assumes. For instance, she thinks the reverse psychology will work on rational, normal people. It won't. It will just work against her even more. I don't think she really cares at this point. She's been convicted so now it's balls to the wall.

And let's make sure that we get in there over and over and over.

NO JURY WILL EVER CONVICT ME.

I couldn't stop laughing last night when they were playing clips of that :floorlaugh: not so smart now Einstein huh?

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

good morning all......yesterday was just so JUANDERFUL!!!! I am happy to be alive!!

I REALLY wanna know the reactions of Gus, Samuels, and ALV! I wonder if they are in hiding....

Last night, on the HLN after dark, Vinnie showed a clip of how Gus was on with Pierce Morgan arguing with him ( Vinnie Politan ), who told Gus off :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:, big time....Gus was defending Jodi saying it was not premeditated, or she would have just emptied the gun on him. I am sure all of his friends and co workers and clients SEE HIM for what he is. Don't make me name it.
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.h...ias-verdict-debate-politan.cnn?iref=allsearch

Samuels and ALV have committed career suicide, anything they could say at this point would just be laughable, much like the final defense witness trying to go on his local TV with an interview and back peddle. They will, as will Gus, be forever scorned. MOO
Here is a link to him speaking on another day. Whoooaaah, he creeps me out. Keep in mind, his own young daughter had to sue him, just to get her belongings back. http://youtu.be/Y0ehd7zVwvQ on You Tube, Gus Searcy on Judge Judy. CLEARLY he has always wanted the limelight if he was willing to humiliate his own daughter on national TV. How low can you go? No wonder he was friends with Jodi, no moral compass. http://youtu.be/VFdZ-BiEDWg

Juan Martinez chewed him up and spit him out, when he "Declined, on the fifth" . No wonder Juan Martinez was always yelling at the witnesses, you could not have gathered up a more dishonest group of folks if you tried your heart out. http://youtu.be/xb9S-DMD6yE

Their fifteen minutes is up, but the damage they have done to their credibility is perpetual. Dr. DeMarte....God bless her, I expect we will see a long and illustrious career from her. We all know Detective Flores and Juan Martinez could be elected to any office in their state, tomorrow if they should wish it. Indeed we do reap what we sow.

Juan Martinez fan posters being displayed after the verdict http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/08/what-next-jodi-arias

Gus was on with Pierce Morgan arguing with Vinnie Politan, who told Gus off :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:, big time....Gus was defending Jodi saying it was not premeditated, or she would have just emptied the gun on him. I am sure all of his friends and co workers and clients SEE HIM for what he is. Don't make me name it.

Samuels and ALV have committed career suicide, anything they could say at this point would just be laughable, much like the final defense witness trying to go on his local TV with an interview and back peddle. They will, as will Gus, be forever scorned. MOO

Omg I need to find this online. That guy gives me the creeps. I do like vinnie but not all the bells and whistles that come with him for hln

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

good morning all......yesterday was just so JUANDERFUL!!!! I am happy to be alive!!

It's still today for me and I'm still so happy! I managed not to talk about it allllllll day at work, but I did call my Mum especially to tell her. We usually talk a couple of times each day (I live a few hours away from my parents and I wish it wasn't so). It hasn't been on the news very often here, so she hadn't heard about it. Thanks to me, she has been getting regular updates :lol: . She was thrilled to hear that "the girl that blamed the ninjas" got murder 1. Perhaps my updates were a wee bit biased (and truthful).

Definitely feels like a good morning. What a day yesterday. I didn't think it would hit me as hard as it did. From the moment the announcement that the verdict was reached my heart began to race. As it was moments away I started shaking until the release of all the tension that had built, as the verdict was read and the jurors confirmed their decision. From there my eyes began to water and my nose began to run.

Although the trial is not over, I wanted to thank everyone here for contributing to this community, as well as a special thanks to KCL for her tireless effort to support the victims. There is an undeniable positive energy that permeates Web Sleuths.

Jodi's interview:

Juan is a shady prosecutor who hid evidence. He lied over and over and had the nerve to call Jodi a liar.

Nancy Grace - not worth anything (to talk about).

Jodi cannot make eye contact with Travis's family because they look so much like him and it reminds her of Travis abusing her. :stormingmad:

Does anyone know what the difference in her circumstances will be in prison if she is on death row or not? Does she get to have a tv or radio in her cell? Does she get to be with the general population? Does she get to have visitors as often?
Does she get to have the same phone privileges?

That is what I want to learn, that she will be thoroughly isolated, no more fan club of other inmates surrounding her asking her for autographs. We all know that if Jodi Arias truly wanted to die, she would have killed herself, she had guns, she had knives, she could have driven to any back alley and just pulled the trigger. Once. CLEARLY, she wants to live.

I am so proud of Detective Flores , how in his quiet, calm approach, he got so much magnificent evidence and lies out of her , and so proud of Juan Martinez. He made the sky blue again. Whether she gets death or life, I will be ok with it, so long as we got the verdict of Murder One, unanimous , premeditated. Travis is thoroughly exonerated. Forever. All of Travis' nieces and nephews can have their parents back and begin to live again. At last!! Halleluja! Thank you, Jesus!

Definitely feels like a good morning. What a day yesterday. I didn't think it would hit me as hard as it did. From the moment the announcement that the verdict was reached my heart began to race. As it was moments away I started shaking until the release of all the tension that had built, as the verdict was read and the jurors confirmed their decision. From there my eyes began to water and my nose began to run.

Although the trial is not over, I wanted to thank everyone here for contributing to this community, as well as a special thanks to KCL for her tireless effort to support the victims. There is an undeniable positive energy that permeates Web Sleuths.

Oh that sounds just like my reaction. I was already ill in bed watching the verdict on my laptop and was shaking like crazy. I actually yelled out "yes!" when it was read out and then i cried bucket loads. My kids came in to see me and hugged me and asked if the verdict was guilty and i said yes, my eldest daughter said "that is such good news mum" and hugged me again and wiped my tears.

I am so happy for Travis's family and friends.

He had interviewed her prior, and promised not to show some of it, she told him he could have 1st interview if he kept his promise.

An interview JA doesn't want aired? Damn, I'm curious...

Her whole interview made my blood boil. Especially the comment about not making eye contact with Travis' siblings because they look so much like him, and it would be like looking at the face of her abuser!

His stations will air it now........the part they held back. Also bet JM has that interview. For all her "smarts". She has not learned to shut up. She thinks she is smart enough to only put out what she wants out but she continues to offer up statements that will not benefit her and hurt others. Dr. DeMarte was correct about JA.

I do expect JA to be successful at suicide once the cameras go away in a few months. She must have the limelight no matter the cost.

Good morning!!

I think she loves herself TOO much and thinks WAY too highly of herself to do away with herself. Hasn't it been said that those who don't constantly threaten suicide are the ones who sadly do.

She will "go out" hurting others and blaming others. I said before, I predict she is going to get up on the stand and do just that!

You are right, tipstaff, she is not smart enough to Shut Up. Can't wait til she is taken away for good...and the years go by and she is forgotten on death row. We haven't heard a peep out of Scott Peterson, have we!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove