Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. I think she's genuinely terrified of being alone and without any attention. The thought of not being in the spotlight would be awful for her.

Just moo.

She will carry on to be the queen on zamunda (ty mark :heart: ) in gen pop with lwop...she deserves to be put on death row and id have no problem sending her there if I was on that jury

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I want her to be alone.....in a cell.....23 hours a day.....everyday.

Alone with herself....:scared:

I couldn't agree more. Being alone on death row would be pure torture for her. No more girlfriend. :please:

Good Morning and Happy Days.

Me too, I want her alone, in a cement cell and waiting for that needle which she so deserves.

Forgive me for chiming in so late but I'm very sick and our Internet is down. I finally paid to reactivate my very slow iPad 3G connection so I could check in here and with the Cleveland thread.

Soooo..... YES! Good job, jury, and prosecutors! And I personally think her statements of wanting to die are just other attention-getting ploys. Ugh.

Good Morning and Happy Days.

Me too, I want her alone, in a cement cell and waiting for that needle which she so deserves.

Morning Farm. Just think, Jodi is being woken up right about now. The first day of the rest of her days as a convicted murderer.

I hope Juan plays those tapes where she is saying she will beg for the death penalty if she killed Travis and address the latest as attention seeking even after she has been convicted and that he was correct in saying she loves the limelight

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Willmott was shooting daggers coated with acid towards the jurors.

Do you think in that moment it finally hit her,she failed so hard at her job

I used to be uncommitted about it. When murder hits home it changes your view, at least it did mine.

I used to be Anti DP too, until I had children, then I realized I would be a hypocrite if I was "For" the DP if anyone hurt my children, yet "against' it for others.

So now I am for the death penalty. God deals out justice through his people, and today was a good day. Jodi is going to have to take responsibility for her actions , whether she wants to or not. .

Morning Farm. Just think, Jodi is being woken up right about now. The first day of the rest of her days as a convicted murderer.

Morning Schuby,

As I said Happy Days. And I think she is trying to use the reverse psycology thing hoping not to get the DP. She really thinks her IQ is above and beyond still huh? Unfortunately she is not in her permanent home yet, I believe she is still in county jail.

Where is Tex, I am ready for a big celebration of a breakfast.

I hope Juan plays those tapes where she is saying she will beg for the death penalty if she killed Travis and address the latest as attention seeking even after she has been convicted and that he was correct in saying she loves the limelight

And let's make sure that we get in there over and over and over.

NO JURY WILL EVER CONVICT ME.

He had interviewed her prior, and promised not to show some of it, she told him he could have 1st interview if he kept his promise.

The interview was in the holding cell in the basement of the courthouse about 20 mins after found guilty.

His stations will air it now........the part they held back. Also bet JM has that interview. For all her "smarts". She has not learned to shut up. She thinks she is smart enough to only put out what she wants out but she continues to offer up statements that will not benefit her and hurt others. Dr. DeMarte was correct about JA.

I do expect JA to be successful at suicide once the cameras go away in a few months. She must have the limelight no matter the cost.

Morning Schuby,

As I said Happy Days. And I think she is trying to use the reverse psycology thing hoping not to get the DP. She really thinks her IQ is above and beyond still huh? Unfortunately she is not in her permanent home yet, I believe she is still in county jail.

Where is Tex, I am ready for a big celebration of a breakfast.

I think she's just poor talking, "Look how awful what's being done to me is...it's so awful I'd rather die!"

I used to be Anti DP too, until I had children, then I realized I would be a hypocrite if I was "For" the DP if anyone hurt my children, yet "against' it for others.

So now I am for the death penalty. God deals out justice through his people, and today was a good day. Jodi is going to have to take responsibility for her actions , whether she wants to or not. .

The Death Penalty is factor we don't want when the crime isn't personal....once a murder becomes personal and we are convinced I think as reasonable people it becomes something we consider.

I couldn't agree more. Being alone on death row would be pure torture for her. No more girlfriend. :please:

I'm quite tickled that the sheriff put her on suicide watch after her interview today (about wanting to die). I can picture her in her little paper dress and no commissary goodies, and having to eat with her hands because she will not be allowed a fork.

:floorlaugh:

I REALLY wanna know the reactions of Gus, Samuels, and ALV! I wonder if they are in hiding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand