Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think in that moment it finally hit her,she failed so hard at her job

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I read one of our attorney WS's responses where it was said defense attorneys are used to losing .... but after awhile, I think it would bum me out!

She hides pens in hair conditioner & other places--and pens can be fashioned into weapons. She also had a physical fight with her former cell mate. Not minor offenses.

yes, and claimed 'self defense' in that fight, right? LOL.

I think the cell mate admitted the fight was her fault and JA was defending herself. Agree about the pens being a danger though.

Yeah--but we don't know if she was intimidated into taking the blame. Jodi is physically aggressive and she's full of rage.

Jodi is scary!

Oh, geez - I just watched the whole interview JA did after the verdict yesterday. Yes, JA, you are seeking fame; no, JA, Juan was not the one lying in court; no, we don't buy your fake emotion about your mother and family; and we don't believe anything bad you say about Travis - he was good and you are evil. I so hope the jury gives you what you say you want (but again, are lying about) - DEATH PENALTY!!

I truly believe the interview was her way of having the last word if she thought she might not get a chance to speak again.

Who she thinks she is convincing I don't know as the majority of us KNOW she is a liar.

IMO she's looking for sympathizers. People to send tootsie pops to her in jail. Or to advocate for her. Keep her in the public eye. There are wierdos who write letters and fall in love with inmates. Maybe she'll get a penpal and a proposal!who knows what's on her mind? Did I also hear her say that people wanted her autograph?And she , so full of sweetness and humility (and carp) said she wouldn't sign anything.

Another question is WHO ALLOWS THAT??

Most of the THs and court observers thought that Jodi and her attorneys were having a pow-wow about the interview after the verdict yesterday. Jodi wanted to talk to the media, and her DT probably told her not to do this. Jodi did it anyway and is already manipulating the jury and the public for the next phase of the trial. :furious:

OMGosh!! Did any of you see JW the split second "guilty" was said? EVIL eyes cut to the jurors.........really fast, you have to watch for it.......

To me this is definitely felony murder. I read a few legal opinions that said there was no felony murder but remaining on someone's property AFTER the owner revokes the invitation IS by it's legal definition Breaking and Entering, which IS a felony.

It seems to be sticking because in Common Law breaking and entering may not be a felony...BUT the AZ legislature has passed law specifically overriding a good portion of Common Law on the books.

Although just a novice I think it was brilliant of JM!!! :drumroll:

Which means this is the second time Jodi Arias committed this felony -- the first (we know about) was when she sat for an hour at Sky Hughes' kitchen table after she was explicitly told to leave. Ah, a repeat offender!

I completely forgot she sings prisoners to sleep. They probably put up with her garbage singing so she won't stab them with a pen in their sleep!

IMO JA also sang the 'I can hear you breathe' song as she washed Travis' body in the shower. Bet she braids their hair too..ewww..

Last night on Greta the TH kept asking 'where was the defense after the verdict?' Apparently Nurmi and Wilma left. I'm sure that's what all the shouting was, they were insisting she NOT do the Fox interview and she had a tantrum.

I feel a bit bad for Nurmi getting stuck with her, trying to get out of it and not able. I strongly suspect he DID NOT want this defense. Probably wanted Sudden Quarrel or equiv.

Wilma just got lost in all Jodi's manipulation. Maybe Jodi and Wilma will actually have matching outfits today, just for old time sake.

Here's a fun fact:

Since 1937, the average Arizona Death Row inmate has spent 12 years on death row.

32+12= 44 years old for Jodi
http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

Thanks. I read that, but when I looked at DR inmates who have been there since the DP was reinstituted, I found that they tended to be there longer. Some were there for 20 years before being executed.

If you get a chance, check out the current DR inmates as well as those who were recently executed.

I personally don't care if JA is executed or not, but she might spend more time in jail away from the general population if she were to spend the rest of her life on DR.

This jury seems smart and will undoubtedly make a logical decision.

I just CANNOT wait to see all the sealed stuff from the trial! Specifically, I want to see what happened with ALV! :great:

Me too!!! I can't wait to see the portions of texts, emails, IM's and such they we didn't get to see because of all the cherry picking.

She will never stop trashing Travis, ever. Now it is all his fault that she has been convicted, as well as his family's fault. The family would not play lets make a deal so now, her conviction is, in her scrambled brain, their fault. I predict she will co-pen a book with ALV.

I do wonder what evidence she thinks that Mr. Martinez hid though. Probably still ticked off about her fake pedo letters. Remorse - or any true feeling for that matter that relates to someone other than herself, simply does not exist in her little world. But yeah, if this jury votes death - they should be given the opportunity to view the murderer's post conviction (that sounds so good !) interview if JM doesn't play it for them in the mitigation phase.

I don't think she can co-pen a book once she is on "The Row"". Can she?

I never want to hear about her again until it is time for the needle, that will be my complete closure.

Good Morning my dear WS buddies...I just want to say that this jury (should we say The Phoenix 12) is the epitome of Lady Justice! This jury got it! They will have what the Pinellas 12 wanted but will never have...moo :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most of the THs and court observers thought that Jodi and her attorneys were having a pow-wow about the interview after the verdict yesterday. Jodi wanted to talk to the media, and her DT probably told her not to do this. Jodi did it anyway and is already manipulating the jury and the public for the next phase of the trial. :furious:

Aren't they still under admonishment? :waitasec: I think the judge said they were yesterday. Hopefully they didn't see it!

I just CANNOT wait to see all the sealed stuff from the trial! Specifically, I want to see what happened with ALV! :great:

I want to know what happened there too!
In fact there are a few things I want to know.
AHEM.
  1. The letters. I really want to know the truth behind the pedo letters.
  2. The letter to Ryan. I want to read that.
  3. Did the EVIL come off JA in waves like I think it did.
  4. Those sidebars.
  5. What really happened with the excused jurors.

That will do for now.:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member