Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems so. She's playing the "I had to kill him, it's sad for his family, it's all so tragic" nonsense. Oh well, it's all over for her. No more handstands I see.

I was gone did she REALY say that! That she had to kill him so thats why she looked confident before the verdict.Omg manipulating till she takes her last breath.

Perhaps Nurmi will ask for the death penalty, too - hey, maybe they can just stipulate, then it will be unanimous.

:seeya:Special THANKS to scarlettscarpetta!!!:seeya:
She broke the news on WS before all the bells and whistles is set up on my phone did!:woot::woot:

Another thing is that women who get the DP are rarely even executed. At the very least, she'll be where she needs to be, which is in prison.

I hope JM explains all this. The difference between LWOP and DP. For the first 15 years she's highly unlikely to be executed, she gets countless opportunity to appeal BUT she doesn't get to compete in singing competitions!

moo

Exactly. Just the fact that she won't be able to mingle with other prisoners for at least 15 years or more is good for me. Solitary will really make her "crazy".

MOO

She won't get to be a Queen Bee in prison. I love it!

Okay, I don't think I should have eaten a heavy meal.... JK is telling NG she put in a request to speak with JA

JA and JK talking - there goes my dinner

For anyone that didn't see it Tawnadilly has it up already.

[video=youtube;s4YpjTbmIJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4YpjTbmIJI[/video]

JA trying to use reverse psychology on the jury, oh , I know LAW OF ATTRACTION !!
GO JA !!!!!!!

haha Jodi's comment about wanting the DP rather than life got her put on suicide watch LOL! She just can't shut up!

You know, a signature feature of Borderline Personality Disorder is suicide threats and gestures. Hmm, wishing for death penalty? Classic BPD

You know who doesn't like suicide watch? Jodi per her testimony

Jodi wants the death penatly eh? Let me go ask AzLawyer if she can waive her rights to beg for leniency. Save us all a lot of trouble. She can enjoy 15 years or so on DeathRow before her Death Penalty wish is granted.

I am perfectly fine with that!

Streaming now.

Everything but the interview unfortunately. Bleh. We're listening to military training going on tomorrow. They just don't get how to hold onto a captive audience. Weather now.

NG showing the verdict reading over and over and over and over. Enough already.

I hope she isn't allowed her golf pencils (and notebooks) in the courtroom now that she is on suicide protocol.

The same way all those convicted felons give interviews from prison.

She is pretty stupid to give one during the trial tho.
Thanks for saving me the trouble of making that point. I've seen hundreds of interviews with convicted "whatevers" over the years. TV news/investigative/true crime programs like 48 Hours, Dateline, 60 Minutes, 20/20, and the list goes on and on. One may question the timing, but it's hardly a surprise given the felon and her track record. She's a talker.

So do you think she's using a little reverse psychology?

I'd say YES. She's been threatening suicide for how many years now? I heard she said it as far back as her first few boyfriends.

Yet, SHE'S STILL HERE!

No way she wants to die, it's just more manipulation.

Can I just say...I hate her Borderline BS...she will get her just day with her maker and it is hell she is cosigned too for the rest of her days. Thank you Juan Martines, Detective Flores and all others that made this day possible...you have my eternal gratitude...

Boy if I was that guy who got the interview I would be super pizzed that their doing the weather.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member