Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know channel 10 couldn't get juror 5 to talk but her husband gave a comment to abc15.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2h
#jodiarias juror 5 husband told me his wife would have voted for 1st degree with the rest of the jury.

OMG - she is trashing Juan in her interview right after the verdict. She is so nasty!!

Beth just said JA talked to one member of the press 20 minutes after the verdict (NOT IN THE PRESENCE OF HER ATTORNEYS) about her case.

I bet her attorneys could throttle her.
If there was an argument between Jodi and her attorneys (we've heard the rumors), then it wouldn't surprise me if the interview was the reason why.

she is one dangerous piece of work (as if I'm saying something we all don't already know)

Unless she's on death row, JA will be out mingling with other inmates within two years unless she gets written up for something. Prison rules incentivize good conduct, so I believe those in maximum custody, like JA would be at first, are locked down most of the day, but that restriction is somewhat lifted after 2 offense-free yrs. As time passes, more and more restrictions are lifted as long as the inmate abides by the rules. She needs to be and remain isolated on death row.

JMO after reading at the AZ Prison site several months ago, and I can't vouch for my memory.

Yep. She needs to live out her life on death row. I don't care if they never execute her as long as she's isolated. It will not be fun.

She's accusing JM of withholding evidence, she says she respected him before her case.
Says she hopes the verdict gives TA peace.
Interview was 45 mins long.
More at 6p and 9p (AZ time).

Of course she isn't going to sign anything. That would lower her asking price for her signed manifesto. Can't have to many signatures floating around.

So realistically if she is given the death penalty, how long will she live on death row with appeals and all? Then I'll decide whether she deserves her "freedom" or LWOP. :smh:

juan hiding evidence? not disclosing things? HAHAHAHAH ok jodi whatever

that's funny! If he is hiding evidence and not disclosing things tell your attorney's they had 3 years 4 months to ask him about all this hidden evidence.

Kid, stop worrying about hidden evidence when you confessed you killed the man. What? they found a sock of yours a month later.. who cares...

I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death is quick and over with,but life will insure she
has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

I would rather see her get death. She will be in a cell, by herself, for 23 hours a day. She will not be allowed human contact. That will drive her crazy because she HAS to be the bell of the ball. She will be on death row for 10-20 years. That is plenty of time for her to sit and grow old. After what she did to Travis I don't see any redeeming qualities in her. I don't feel AZ taxpayers should waste another dime on her. I'd rather see her gone.

I don't understand why this interview was allowed! Who organized this?

More interview (paraphrasing)

Dave Hall shown.... she prolonged this case/put the family thru hell. I didn't look at her, couldn't see, tears in his eyes. If what she did does not justify the DP then why do we have one?

Now JA again
yep, she definitely has some lip stuff on
Glasses on
Prior to trial I respected Juan as capable attorney even though he has done shady things in my case such as hiding evidence (oh no you didn't!)
My feed skipped grrrr
Says she has sense there is great division on both sides but most against her (public)
A psych once explaied that society has need to persecute people and get gratification so something may be going on there (oh no you didn't!)
I hear things but no access to news/internet, get newspaper so one portal I learn things, lot of inmates come in since and tell me they want to give me hug, autograph, shake my hand
I haven't decided yet (how she will live life if given long sentence) I think some fake tears sprouted up there

Who wears make up minutes after being convicted of first-degree murder??

Jodi always wears make up. She just wears less when she's in court--probably on the strong advice of Wilmott.

REALY she's nekked

In a majority of prisons they take EVERYTHING (including undergarments) that could be used to hang yourself, etc. and you are given a suicide vest which is either a thin cotton "doctors" vest or a cloth straight jacket type vest. Your cell is otherwise completely empty...

I wonder if this is what she and her DT were arguing about. Her giving that stupid interview. (Also horrible camera work on Fox's part. ) Total lack of remorse, even total lack of having sympathy for the Alexander family. She did herself harm. SHe was trying to flirt with the camera.

So she's on suicide watch at jail. They would not allow an interview while on suicide watch...the interview must have been done at court? She is being manipulative. She really does not want the dp. She is hoping the jury will give her what she does NOT want so she is saying she does NOT want life.

Same outfit and she talks about being stunned by the verdict.

The only punishment for her is to put her in a room full of mirrors, with nobody around to listen to her. Yes mirrors for her to watch herself rot!

I can't be nice I'm sorry!

I think she will win another American Idol contest from behind bars, entertaining the inmates with a stunning rendition of O Holy Moley.

I Fought the Law and the Law Won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members