DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction on her first letter written after today:

Dear Casey,

WTF? Where did I go wrong?

Now serving BPD with a side of Messiah Complex and Martyr Syndrome to go....

JA must think it's "opposite day" or something. Her interview can be played in court. She's trying to get the jurors to think she wants to die so they will do the opposite.

And she's still a horrible actress, but acting and manipulating nonetheless. How audacious!

Im not watching any more of the convicts interviews. Who cares what she has to say. You can't believe it and it DOESNT MATTER because she is DONE!

The convicted murderer claims Juan hid evidence y'all. He did shady things.

Juan did nothing of the sort Convicted Murderer.

It's her defense team that wanted to hide evidence. Recall how they fought tooth and nail to keep out the magazine code during closing. Or her stalking behavior mentioned by DeMarte. There's much the jury has not heard about Jodi thanks to the efforts of the defense team.

As per one of the HLN peeps, this is one of the main reasons they want the civil suit.....more stuff will be revealed that was suppressed durning the trial....

she can't show remorse,they filed a motion saying she wouldnt ever show remorse so whats a girl to do :facepalm:

Just as the fake waterworks flipped instantly off and on, so will we see faux remorse aplenty.

It's newsworthy. Why blame FOX, especially if JM is allowed to use snippets to rebut whatever mitigation malarkey the DT comes up with? It's showing her to be an unrepentant, manipulating murderess. Keep those cameras rolling imo.

just an excuse for me to vent about Fox. I did say I realize any network would have loved this exclusive.

I really really hate Fox News now. I can't believe they're giving this thing airtime. What a slap In the face to the Alexander family.

This was with the LOCAL FOX affiliate in Phoenix. Not corporate FOX.

They're also showing some of the interview on HLN.

Seriously, this isn't a slap into the face of the Alexanders, IMHO, but shows how out of control this person is.

fyi
fran

She talked to this Troy Hayden for app 45 minutes, unbelievable.

I listened to about a nanosecond of that tape and just wanted to retch. What is wrong with Fox anyway??? She's GUILTY! Of 1st degree premeditated murder! She's not a rock star...FGS!

That said, I'll take to heart this quote from the murderess herself:
"I said years ago I'd rather get death than life and that still is true today. I believe death is the ultimate freedom, so I'd rather just have my freedom as soon as I can get it."

Okaaaaay. You want it? You got it! No argument from me.

FOX is kissing her a$$ giving her softball questions like "If you could do it over, if you woke up in the desert with blood on your hands, what would you do differently?"

MURDERESS: I would turn around and drive straight to the Mesa Police Department.

Juan must be laughing and shaking his head, calling Flores and saying, "Can you believe this?"

Part 3 ---- It's Jodi's World coming up on Fox @ 6:00. (in 2 minutes)

All news networks are deplorable. She can't let it go. She has to keep her limelight as long as she can. I blame her for these interviews. Fox is doing their job, as deplorable as it may be.

It's interesting, the deal for a post-verdict interview was obviously in place long before a verdict. I suppose she actually is that deranged. I can't figure what she thinks to accomplish?

Have to say I do appreciate Nancy Grace for acknowledging our soldiers.

Well if she gets the DP there's an auto appeal to the supreme court of AZ. If she gets life, then a lawyer would have to find grounds for appeal. A lawyer can throw a lot of stuff at the appeals court trying to get a new trial, but to succeed they'd have to prove an error during the trial that directly impacted the verdict. All the reasoned legal analysis that I have heard say they are unaware of any grounds that they can see.

That is what I thought but wanted to be sure. I think she wants death so she will have more opportunity to get away with murder. Either way she will die in prison so why not go with the one that will give her more chances at getting free.

.........................................I almost forgot..........................................................

Looks like those 60ish people on the jury got it! I hope I never have to hear that BS again!

:eek:fftobed: good nite peeps...

What a day...
All this :please::skip::anguish::cheer:
Is exhausting....
So glad to have shared the verdict with all of you...

Also with all the Herons being on suicide watch, I have to get up early to drive a van full of seagulls to the various shores along the coast to make up for the missing herons......:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV