Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed on Jodi's twitter is a new person she is following.. Vondelere Scott - per linkedin she is a Correctional officer II at Az Dept of corrections.. HUM??? I wonder if this is the Officer who allowed the interview or a officer that is favorable.

It might be an officer assigned to closely follow her tweets...suicidal ideations and all that... the sheriff said in a letter to another Wser that "they would be following her tweets' closely.

People want to hug her, shake her hand, her sign an autograph?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sure they do, they are convicted criminals. Peas in a Pod. Hug is out Jodi, while you can. You will never, ever, get another hug in your lifetime once you are on Death Row.

I had to take an hour off of HLN to watch Survivor, did I miss JVM chasing anyone down outside the courthouse?

I'm watching Dr. Drew and I'm livid that JA had the audacity to do an interview after the verdict was read. She's...UGH!!! I can't stand her!!

I want her to live the rest of her life stewing in her prison cell!

"clompclompclomp" Just wanted to come back and say I'm thinkin' of covering my laptop in plastic to watch The Defendant's interview... so I can throw eggs at it! :lol:

It might be an officer assigned to closely follow her tweets...suicidal ideations and all that... the sheriff said in a letter to another Wser that "they would be following her tweets' closely.

Jodi is following her, not the other way around. Just seemed weird. Maybe a favorable officer that allowed the interview? Maybe I need a nap.. LOL..

She seems like a different person now than when she did 48 hrs - and diff than the days JM x'd her too.
I wonder if she is. Would I execute her for what she is now, or for her crime?

I'm on my phone and can't seem to find part 2 of interview at the link?

OK ALL!!

I got home about 15 mins ago.. JUST watched blurb of Interview on MY FAVORITE NEWS CHANNEL EVER FOX 10!!

1st girls at Drs office immediately asked me what I thought & details about how it all went down with Verdict today!

2nd.. OMG Jodi Ann Arias is SHAMELESS! Seriously? I think she's trying a little reverse psychology if she asks for DEATH she'll save her life.. You guys think that too??

I SAW NO NONE NADA ZIP ZERO ZILCH redding of her eyes OR tears not even tears welling up!

She is so crazy, who does an interview after a 1st degree sentence.

I really, really, HATE Jodi !!!!!!!!!!

Celebrating tonight with the husband. We each have a big glass of vino!!!!!!!!!

LMAO at the chiron tag for her interview: "Jodi Arias Breaks Silence After Verdict." Don't you actually have to shut up for five seconds and create a "silence" before you can "break" it?

:drama: <------

lol

I saw the camera pan to Jodi's mom after the verdict. She was stoned face. No emotion. She was probably relieved.

I thought about this too...that if JA were convicted, her family would not be terrorized by her anymore.

FOX is kissing her a$$ giving her softball questions like "If you could do it over, if you woke up in the desert with blood on your hands, what would you do differently?"

MURDERESS: I would turn around and drive straight to the Mesa Police Department.

Juan must be laughing and shaking his head, calling Flores and saying, "Can you believe this?"

That's for sure considering she told the jury that she didn't know what she would do if not caught!

I refuse to watch anything else with her until sentencing. I have been thanking God and the jury all day for that Guilty verdict. I went to Starbucks and got a frap in honor of Travis, I cried in the car thinking of him and how scared he must've been trying to get away from the killer, how scared Nap must've been, how his family must be feeling today. She can have fun attempting to prove Juan is shady - that has nothing to do with this next phase of the trial. No longer can the defense bash Travis. And if the jury today is any indication, anything the Defense says from now on is going to go through one ear and out the other. Jodi can try to hog all the attention but she's confined to a jail cell while the rest of us can drive in the sunshine with the music blaring, stop in a Starbucks drive thru, go to the beach with our children, lay in a cozy bed. No reasonable human being believes a word that comes out of the three hole wonder; she will continue to slip into the hole of obscurity as she clings to any shred of attention she can get. No one bought it. Goodbye Jodi Arias.

I really really hate Fox News now. I can't believe they're giving this thing airtime. What a slap In the face to the Alexander family.
Do you support the death penalty?

She is dead woman walking either way. IMO to be honest I would choose injection than a surprise attack in the shower with a sharpened toothbrush. LOL

I think this interview is an awesome Idea! Gives more ammunition against her to be used tomorrow... :D

Yes...remember when Juan was telling the jury during closing arguments all about how she likes to court the media. Told them about the magazines and tried to put together the example of what she was planning to do regarding the pedophilia claims. I think that was example number 2 after the two interviews that she did do. Now he has example numero 3, done immediately after the verdict. Pretty much saying the jury got it wrong and they're all idiots too. Just in time for the mitigation phase. But I'm still dumbfounded that this was allowed by the Sheriff's office.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members