Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching Vinnie on HLN? Jean C just said JA's mom and grandmother are visiting JA. Grandmother is not in a wheelchair, and walked from the car into the jail. Interesting. I'm not bashing grandma, but wonder if the defense team set that wheel chair up as a prop for the jurors to see?
Oh wait. Of course they did! (Sarcasim!)

What got to me is b/c of JA and her having her visitors, the other inmates' visitations with their peeps is shut down. "For security reasons."

SHE GETS SPECIAL TREATMENT AND THE OTHERS GET SCREWED?!? That's so wrong!

If they are a hung jury on aggravating circumstances, we have to enpanel a whole new jury to decide aggravating circumstances.

I had to take a break for the last few days. I own up to a comment I made about a picture, and apologize to that person. I called my husband when the verdict was in, and he came home. My hubby broke down more than me. WE love Travis, WE respect Travis. WE mourn the death of Travis. Yes it was justice, but naps misses his master. Thank you all, for being here. Not for me personally, but at times I felt that...xoxo. A small step, inasmuch as, Travis is still...gone.

Tulessa:

Heard you on the radio show.

Sending you many hugs and much love.

God Bless You!

Ryan Burns on Greta now .. and he got a long letter from Arias too!

Thanks Sleuth!! I'm headed to the interwebs now to search for it! I'll let you know my thoughts :giggle:

It's one of their early tunes, and a really good one. But, it should fit your mood at the moment if nothing else.

Watching Greta's Show ... and what a difference watching her show compared to HLN ! So much more professional" and much less BS drama than HLN !

Just saw some clips of JA's interview with Fox and as usual, it's all about Jodi !
Do you know if this can be watched on line? Where I live I can't get that channel. Thanks so much.

Justice for Travis...finally!!!

OK, I just watched Greta and I have to say I do not think she is understanding something very well.

Greta claims Juan essentially admitted Jodi took Travis' gun--a gun that he had initially claimed never existed--and thus she is guilty of Felony Murder.

But reality is, Juan never admitted Travis had a gun. What he said was, IF the jury believed the story about Jodi using Travis' own gun on him and then taking it with her, it would qualify as Felony Murder.

I hate when these media people do not have a clear enough picture of what is going on to talk about it, but they talk about it anyway.

Tomorrow starts the aggravation phase of the trial.
The state will put on evidence to prove the murder was cruel.
That means Dr. Horn will be back to testify.

:great::blushing::guitar::loveyou::skip::heartluv::heartbeat::cheer::woot::woohoo:

Dumb question but is the options for Murder 1: LWOP or Death penalty?
She's begging for the death sentence as a reverse psychology tactic (IMO). She had ample access to weapons after murdering Travis, if she wanted to die or thought she deserved this "freedom" - she had chances upon chances. She is far too into herself to commit suicide.

I saw her look of smug wear off when she realized her fate but she did NOT shed a single tear. Not one.

Her show is actually very good tonight. Troy, from the local affiliate, said when he interviewed her he gave her several chances to say she was sorry for what she did but she never said it.

That would be a huge sign of no remorse. There will never be an "I'm sorry. What I did was wrong. He should not have died by my hands".

I just remember something. That Tweet or facebook post from Jodi saying "taking another life would not bring justice for Travis" something along those lines. Now suddenly she's changed her mind? She does NOT want DP, this is her last try at manipulation. Man, I hope the jurors are strong enough to send her to death row. This woman is evil.

God made me 5 foot 2 and sarcastic as all get out for a reason. And that reason is Juan Martinez.

But my husband is being all oppressive and won't let me run off to Phoenix.

just pointing out that if someone's reading quickly and not paying attention they can misconstrue. making more of a joke, not implying something against you. sorry if you felt i was.

Yea, that was totally my fault, for making the joke. I was trying to get the original poster to explain what she was taking about... My bad. It didn't work. I still have no clue.

Wow first time I ever listened to Tricia show and it was good!!

:tears::tears: Tulessa was heartbreaking.

Best was KCL telling a certain MK to kiss her a$$!!

Yes, she said it!! I love it!!

It's still there...or at least I found it on my computer. I am reading the crazy comments left by her supporters! :stormingmad:

Yes it is...those people are as delusional as Jodi. they have started a petition to...wait, wait , wait for it : "to have Jose Baez represent Jodi in appeals trial " :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun