Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. She needs to live out her life on death row. I don't care if they never execute her as long as she's isolated. It will not be fun.

she does. she is absolutely crazy. a true psychopath. she will be a danger to other inmates and correctional officers. the minute someone pisses her off, she will probably try and shank them. again, she is a danger to other living humans that she will be incarcerated with. if she has LWOP what does she have to lose by offing someone else or just harming someone else? she has already been in jail fights. she is not a sane rational calm person. she is crazy!

along with that, she will adapt to prison life and she will be queen bee. I absolutely believe that she is a super star in prison with many people wanting to be near her. she eats that attention up.

she needs to DIE so that she cannot harm another person nor find a way to enjoy prison life.

her being on suicide watch. yeah um okay. that is just another way of getting attention because people on suicide watch - are watched = attention!

Donovan is still milking her 15 minutes of fame on Twitter. She even tweeted to NG and DDrew asking to be on their shows to talk about her relationship to JA and family. That got a few funny responses.... She's a hanger on....

Are you serious is he using twitter under Jodie arias name?
Watch him try to make money off of this that's his plan.

DB just tweeted that Jodi's mom is flying home tonight. :floorlaugh:

I guess she really is not going to testify for her own daughter during mitigation. :facepalm:

JMO
I cant help but feel resentment towards someone that can giggle and laugh during pictures of TA wounds being shown and now it seems like MAYBE she is chickening out when its her turn to get in front of the courtroom to say something for her daughter.

Her whole family seems to be running for the hills when they finally have a chance to publicly speak for her in the courtroom. But their other actions in the courtroom and selling fake letters to major magazines and selling her artwork is all OK. Just seems a bit cowardice to me.

I guess time will tell whether or not any of them speak for her.

:seeya: Stopping in the track team thread to say YIPPIEEEEEEEEEE and Justice sure feels good! Wish my eyes were better and I could read in real time, but I will read back the last few threads since the verdict over the next few weeks - so for all the posts and great discussions along the way and all the things I learned from you all!

Posted this earlier, but what the heck - we can break the rules and double post today, right? I made it after closings just for this very day!

And...............

..........back to reading some more, but didn't want to miss the sidebar party with you all! (Take that P12! That is how it is done!)

I am not shocked to hear that at all ... I got a hinky vibe off grandma and believe me, I tried to have sympathy I really did. I'd love to see a psychological history of that family, manipulation seems to be all they know.

Hey there, Mrs. G........just want to throw out there that recent scientific, empirical research is showing a proclavity for BPD (and other Personality Disorders) to express themselves if there is another first-generation person suffering from it---it has a higher prevalence in females and linked to mother to daughter pathology. In other words, it has an inherited, matriachal link. Look at JA's mom and the Grammy and chances are you will see it.

MOO.

When I was a little girl I had a chance to visit my Grandparents in England. They had Corgis and I fell in love with them. They always remind me of my Grandfather and England.
My high school best girlfriend's mom was a trainer/breeder of Pembroke Welsh Corgis. I loved those squat little heartbreakers! And their gremlin ears, too! ((((Squeeze))))

Nancy Grace reports the loud argument between JA and her attorneys.

I figured JA wanted an interview right then and got into it with her attorneys about going back to the jail right away. She wanted things done her way. So someone gave into her demands, as they themselves were scared......she gave the interview in "street clothes"....not jail uniform....she appears normal then! (Ha)

Not to soon after this reporting, we hear that the Sheriff cancelled his comments to the press, possibly something important came up....reported from Nancy Grace again. The Sheriff probably had to go over to where JA was being held and take control of her temper and demands.

JA was getting out of control and more demanding as time went on. If she is on suicide watch as reported, she is more then a danger to herself...I hope all at the jail will be safe.

This is only my idea....:scared:
She had on her black and white striped jail pants on :) Bet she's not glad they showed us a sneak peek of that!!

God made me 5 foot 2 and sarcastic as all get out for a reason. And that reason is Juan Martinez.

But my husband is being all oppressive and won't let me run off to Phoenix.

:floorlaugh: now that's funny. what a relief to be able to laugh and no more hoping about the jury.

I wonder if she will be allowed to use pencils tomorrow since she is on suicide protocol. I would think anything with a sharp point should be kept away, would love to see her in handcuffs for safety measures.

this is a test to see if my new avatar is working. I have 8 cats..all rescues...a lot of boxes to clean for justice ( as per Basilcat) who turned out to be right . As soon as we all cleaned our boxes, justice was served ;)

"After Dark" on HLN is actually pretty good tonight. And I usually don't like it.
In addition to Jose Baez there is Gloria Alred, Linda Kenny-Baden, Yale Galanter. Lots of big hitters. Oh, and that Judge Larry Scheindlin (sp?) from the Anna Nichole case? Wow, is this guy out of his element, former judge or not. His speech patterns alone are enough to turn anyone off, let alone his "twisted thinking". I have a really difficult time in following his reasoning. Not just in this case, in every case upon which he comments. HLN needs to do themselves a favor and let his contract expire.

Jose Baez - I don't and have not had the same amount of distain for him that many others here have had. I thought he pulled some boneheaded moves in the Anthony trial along the way. But I also thought he was a pretty darn quick learner. And we all know the outcome he achieved.

Jean Casarez - I have lost so much respect for her during this trial. I used to respect her, but sort of went into disbelief when she started pandering to Nancy Grace. I thought she was really awful during this trial.

Beth Karas - The only one I still trust.

----------------

If there were raised voices inside the Jodi Arias cell after today's conviction, it had to be between Jodi and her attorneys. Regarding her giving interviews.
And yes, Jose Baez was hilarious on this point.

-----------------

On Jodi wanting the death penalty: Oh, yes. Just friggen give her what she wants. It will still take some time. I'm fine with putting her out of her misery.
Same judge who burst into tears during the ANS case. Yeeeeesh. He is such a weirdo.
I am happy about Vinnie and Joey and David O....I like listening to them. Always love Beth.

Bette, where are you?

These things are an abomination unto God: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. - Proverbs 6:16-17

Yes. Mrs. Arias also said that she does not plan to speak on Jodi's behalf during the aggravation/mitigation phase. Not sure that I trust JC on this, but we'll have to wait and see.

I heard it as she doesn't know if she is going to speak as she doesn't know what is going on.

The charges were as follows:

1st degree premeditated murder
w/ lesser includes of;
2nd degree murder
Manslaughter

and

1st degree felony murder
no lesser includes

With lesser includes it goes like this:
If the jury didn't consider it premeditated murder, then they would move down to 2nd degree murder, if they didn't feel it was 2nd degree they would then consider manslaughter, if not manslaughter then not guilty.

Since they found her guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder, they did not move down the list.

Since there were no lesser includes with the 1st degree felony murder, it was either guilty on that charge or not.

All 12 jurors found her guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder
Additionally, 7 jurors also found her guilty of 1st degree felony murder

(((Thank you))) I wanted to send thanks earlier but the WS server keeps booting me off.

I Really appreciate the info!! :)

Geez, that is right up there with Sandy Arias' initial statement to Flores that "Jody" has mental issues. Cry me a river of excuses.

Why did you put quotation marks around "Jody"? Because her name is spelled incorrectly? Trying to understand ...

she does. she is absolutely crazy. a true psychopath. she will be a danger to other inmates and correctional officers. the minute someone pisses her off, she will probably try and shank them. again, she is a danger to other living humans that she will be incarcerated with. if she has LWOP what does she have to lose by offing someone else or just harming someone else? she has already been in jail fights. she is not a sane rational calm person. she is crazy!

along with that, she will adapt to prison life and she will be queen bee. I absolutely believe that she is a super star in prison with many people wanting to be near her. she eats that attention up.

she needs to DIE so that she cannot harm another person nor find a way to enjoy prison life.

her being on suicide watch. yeah um okay. that is just another way of getting attention because people on suicide watch - are watched = attention!

Can't even began to imagine how much travis had to put up with! She's evil, arrogant and snarky as heck. She has a very self righteous sense of entitlement. She put travis through hell, he was right when he told her she was evil and the worst thing that ever happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29