Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean round four

He testified 3 times already, twice I believe in the same shirt and tie ;)

Oh he is soooo dreamy. Anyone know if he's married? I think he and Katie Wick would make an adorable couple!!!

The only thing he's "hiding" are the forged letters that got barred from court. That's what she's talking about I bet.

Also she blamed her attorneys and said they did not enter 'evidence' that she and her sister were far away from home the day her grandparents gun was stolen and 'evidence' of her bruises. I think the bruise testimony was from MM, so that was a whole :worms:

Dr Drew says they are hearing her mom may not testify. She is probably relieved she doesnt have to bring her home and pizz her off and get her throat slashed.

-------------
I honest to God feel they are glad she is locked up. I also feel they were afraid of her. They have some peace for what its worth. If it were my daughter no matter what I'd have to be there. Then again I wont judge the parents as I dont know what she has put them through. :scared:

Well that was an emotional roller coaster for the family. Fortunately, this was a very wise and attentive jury. I honestly think the big difference between KC and this case is the sequestration of the jury. For this jury it was like going to work everyday and they could go home every night.

They did put up with a lot. They couldn't talk about the trial, their spouses had to screen things they'd recorded, they couldn't let anyone know they were a juror, and I'm sure a lot of people figured it out. They probably had to tell people a lot that they couldn't talk about the case and many other inconveniences I may have missed.

The good thing is they could go home and hug their family, read their kids bedtime stories, eat dinner with the family and do all of the other things that let a family have a normal family life. They probably didn't feel like running out of the courtroom and into the free world like the KC jury probably did.

In the end all of the talking heads were just that. Talking heads. Those who said that the men would go easy on her because she's pretty were wrong. Those who said the women would be sympathetic, were wrong. These jurors took their jobs seriously. They took notes, they paid attention and didn't rush to judgment.

I have to give applause all the way around. Juan, Flores, Judge Sherry, the prosecution witness', and all of those who supported the Alexander family.

It's nice to see justice served in a high profile case for once.

This post calls for Purina Emu Chow for all! Mazel tov!

Uh oh, she "went blank" when she heard the verdict. Good thing for the court that she didn't have access to any pencils.

Cue "the fog"!

Fortunately I ordered a Dehumidifier for Court Room on 5th floor to be placed near the defendants seat, that sucked up the fog as it poofed out of her ears.

No kidding, I was waiting to see her fling her wheelchair of her shoulder and sprint....wow, just wow....

If this is true that Gram did not need that wheelchair, this to me is worse than someone parking in a handicapped spot without a handicapped sticker or being really handicapped.

This is truly pathetic. Its one thing to support your relative, but it quite another to LIE again. WTH is with it and that family with all the lies.

Like Gram, Like Daughter ??? This is really upsetting if true.

:skip:Am I dreaming or did the jury really come back with a murder one verdict?

We really get to see JM tomorrow do this great thing in court knowing JA has already been convicted of premeditated murder? Talk about exciting! I'm so relieved and 'happy' I can't even sleep. :loveyou:

Normally I have a very soft voice but today I think I talked too loudly. Just excitement! I've got a sore throat now. My body isn't used to it! :scared:

Nope you're not dreaming it. Since Jodi went blank after hearing the verdict, I'm hoping she remembers it in the morning. Oh heck----what am I thinking-----when she wakes up nakey in her padded cell, it will occur to her that SOMETHING bad happened.

If this is Dan Freeman I will vomit.

Dan Freeman was sitting next to JA in that video of Travis relating his near-death experience. Wouldn't it be marvelous on cross if JM were allowed to play that video, this time with sound on? Jurors would see Travis putting a figurative gun to his right temple with Jodi looking on bored out of her mind.

But don't you know? The bullet only grazed the tip of the brain. She is an idiot.

I have not figured out how to take still shots and post them here...but when the verdict was being read, did you notice if you look at JW's reaction, she kind of flinches and grimaces over at Travis' family's side when one of his sisters (I think) gasped after the verdict was first read? I mean, come on, just because someone is on one side doesn't mean they have to be so cold-hearted...for God's sake it was his family, it's like she feels NOTHING for their loss. She can still defend Jodi and have a heart at the same time!! I think Jodi has sucked all the kind-heartedness out of her in her vortex of evil!!!!!!!!!!

I am in awe of Juan Martinez. I have no words.... I love that he didn't hang around at the courtroom post verdict. Contrast this with a certain Mason and Dorothy Clay who were less than gracious.

RBBM:

:seeya: Hi Rose ! Me too ... Mr. Martinez is such a CLASS ACT !

I tell ya, the next trial I watch [not sure which one yet ... lol] it is just NOT going to be the same after watching Mr. Martinez !

No one compares to him, IMO !

:seeya:

I think they knew about the interview too...all strategy planning.

Yeah and I bet ol granny can run a marathon!grannys been. Arrested for what ? Did she hit someone with her cane! Oh wait she wasn't the one with a cane. Wonder who they rented the wheelchair from? Renta center.:floorlaugh:

RBBM:

:seeya: Hi Rose ! Me too ... Mr. Martinez is such a CLASS ACT !

I tell ya, the next trial I watch [not sure which one yet ... lol] it is just NOT going to be the same after watching Mr. Martinez !

No one compares to him, IMO !

:seeya:

Yeah rose and jean c was drinking with them at the acquittal party.

That was Great! My avatar is one our eagles that flies the field at home games and the song you played blasts out at our football games.....beach knows.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV