Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from work to DH casually remarking that animal gave an interview ???!!!!! I'm going to read through comments on the thread to get details, but don't think I have the spiritual energy to expend watching her tonight. It's like she always has to have the last word.

JA trashed everyone today. JM, Travis, his family etc. I hope the jury gets to see this tomorrow. I want JM to start off with ' It's not her fault, dontcha know?' lol.

Well she finally threw her own attorneys under the bus during the FOX10 Phx interview so I think everyone is under that bus......but her!

:behindbar:juanettes:

B****

Travis' family look alike soooooo .... when she looks at Travis' family she sees the man that abused her and she doesn't want to see that ..

Oh and weird: she says Juan said that she was seeking fame which is absurd..

Hello .. circus of the absurd, you're saying that in an interview done 20 mins after a verdict on national media .. ???

AND on TOP of THAT .. did YOU AND YOUR DT accuse Juan of fame seeking in a motion for MISTRIAL????

Listening to JA is crazymaking stuff.

After watching the post-conviction interview, it's hard to imagine that Nurmi and Willmott will be able to keep Jodi off the stand in the penalty phase. She won't miss another opportunity to be the focus of attention, sucking all the air out of the court room, spewing more lies.

I have tried watching of few of those videos.
As if it wasn't annoying enough listening to her once, ever dang video I have listened to so far keeps replaying segments.
So I have to hear the same thing over and over.
And the site will refresh the page after so long.
SO dang annoying!
:pullhair:

Love the part about the Great division on both sides .. yeah sure
More like 23749837204 think you are guilty and 32 (crazy people) don't.

she also said there was so much evidence against travis like photos, right?
WTH is she talking about? An alleged penis pic?
Whatev.

Put that @#$%$#@ to sleep.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh and don't forget photos of her bruises, and photos of her sister in the desert the same day that Grandpa's gun got stolen ... what a freaking load of BS .. any evidence that wasn't admitted wasn't admitted because it was found to be fabricated. Looking forward to all the appeals she's obviously planning even though she ACTUALLY wants to die of course.

What did she say about her attorneys?

I think JA's interview backfired on her. She is under suicide watch now. So does that mean she is in a padded cell stripped of everything? Guessing from the sidelines maybe she said she wants the death penalty because it may give her some measure of control. If jury comes back with the death penalty, she can then claim that it is what she wanted all along and they are just doing what she wants. JMHO

I don't know how he kept a straight face in that interview, truly. I think JA's initial reaction about her mom is genuine. She's still evil but it looked like a 'natural' response. Then she goes back into 'JA' mode.

Part 7 is up too.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8859142

JA talks about still being a member of LDS. Not for too much longer!

ETA the weird thing is if this was a movie, I'd say it was ridiculous and noone would ever act like that. JA is the exception to all of that. I haven't watched any testimony or anything with JA talking for a while. I can't wait till her face is no longer in the media spotlight

Dis Chick is on this interview saying that she thinks of travis with regret because............

Not cause she killed him but because.....

If she'd been able to get a plea, then she could have avoided some of the "murkier" aspects of his life from coming out and he could have been memorialized in a better light.

She's morbid. It makes me want to puke with her obsessing over the memorial, his funeral, wondering about the reactions of his family, managing everyones memory of him...gawd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV