Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know who nancy is? Reporter said ya wann talk about nancy and she said I don't think she's worth it..
Nancy Grace, former prosecutor, whom Jodi claims is whom she flipped off in court, in one of her tweets.

Per the post verdict interview, Jodi says she thought it should be Felony Murder. So, why didn't she offer a plea to that instead of (what was it?) manslaughter?

I didn't see Nurmi or Willmott's reaction but I heard reports of a heated conversation between JA and her lawyers but it was from an HLN correspondent. Who know's how true that can be ><

However, they spent many years preparing for this case. How would you feel if your client just said she wanted the Death Penalty on national television? Not only that but making more evidence that can potentially be brought against her during the next phases of trial? Personally, I would tell her to go *advertiser censored**k herself XD

Her explanation for why she didn't like to make eye contact with the Alexander's is for the books.

I believe one of the things that's important in mitigation is remorse. There is zero, less than zero, it's negative remorse. This is going to be easy for the state.

If you listen to this interview with RB, he said he and JA had 1 1/2 hour conversation by IM, etc., in which she said she wanted to come to see him. This was on the 30th!

I didn't know that!

5/26 TA tells her it's over

5/28 JA's grandpa's gun is stolen

5/30 JA makes arrangements to see RB

Yet, JA gives an interview after her conviction still claiming it wasn't premeditated. :liar:

State rests!:behindbar

Whatever!
:jail:
fran
Yeah, interesting how it's coming out that she invited herself to go visit Ryan, he didn't suggest it!!! Then tells him he was never in danger- yeah I only needed you for my alibi, so I could keep up my schedule and the pretense- and calls him a *advertiser censored*. Who's the *advertiser censored*???

I can see it now....

KN & JW to JA...

You really F'd up.

What you told that reporter directly contradicts the sob story of remorse we planned on telling the jury.

Don't kill yourself so we can try to fix this.

See me ASAP before you run your lying mouth to anyone else.

Interview was ridiculous!

Going to bed finally but gotta tell you how much your post made my day and night...post of the day!!!:floorlaugh:

She's only just begun to throw them under the bus. Nurmi will be taking up residence at the Prosecution's table. He already sits as far away as possible from her.

Omg that's too funny :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
have an extra depends??
:floorlaugh:

Anyone know who nancy is? Reporter said ya wann talk about nancy and she said I don't think she's worth it..

Grace? Gettin back at Nancy G by giving her famous presser to< not Nancy>after verdict? (which she totally thought it would be a victory speech, she did schedule it before the verdict) IDK but maybe jodi's alligator mouth overtook her canary bu....oh wait. :nevermind:

Yeah, interesting how it's coming out that she invited herself to go visit Ryan, he didn't suggest it!!! Then tells him he was never in danger- yeah I only needed you for my alibi, so I could keep up my schedule and the pretense- and calls him a *advertiser censored*. Who's the *advertiser censored*???

And in the south we say SHO Nuff! Tell it like it is for once...LOL

I can see it now....

KN & JW to JA...

You really F'd up.

What you told that reporter directly contradicts the sob story of remorse we planned on telling the jury.

Don't kill yourself so we can try to fix this.

See me ASAP before you run your lying mouth to anyone else.

Interview was ridiculous!

I love your creativity! good night!!

I didn't see Nurmi or Willmott's reaction but I heard reports of a heated conversation between JA and her lawyers but it was from an HLN correspondent. Who know's how true that can be ><

However, they spent many years preparing for this case. How would you feel if your client just said she wanted the Death Penalty on national television? Not only that but making more evidence that can potentially be brought against her during the next phases of trial? Personally, I would tell her to go *advertiser censored**k herself XD

Well considering they personally made many many hundreds of thousands of dollars and aren't the ones going to death row, deeply they don't care. lol

What chapped my hide was JW reaching over and patting the shoulder of JA to comfort her.

Don't comfort her.

I just watched the interview with JA 20 MINUTES after the verdict. Once again we see her blatantly lying, refusing to take responsibility for her actions, manipulating, trashing the victim, and outwardly showing her disdain for Juan Martinez.

I do hope this video is entered into evidence during the sentencing phase. She shows no remorse whatsoever for killing Travis. None. In fact, she continues to insult him and his family by outrageous claims. She says she can not even LOOK at the family because they remind her of Travis and the abuse she suffered from him. Seriously?

Then she goes on to say that she wants the death penalty. This is obviously a ploy to create sympathy from the nation and possibly the jury as well. Once again we have her crying wolf. She has mentioned death so many times throughout this trial I am seriously just waiting to see her act on it, which I know won't happen. In her normal life she used her suicide threats to manipulate Travis and others around her and she continues to do so today.

I theorize that she said her death penalty statement because she knew the jury might eventually see it during the next stages of her trial. I say this because she knows the jury is not on her side. She could be using this statement with a reverse psychology approach. As in "They don't like me so they'll do the opposite of what I say I want." It might be a stretch of the imagination but I wouldn't rule it out.

If her defence team doesn't put up a fight during the next stages of this trial then this could possibly be a legitimate wish but I'll believe it when I see it.

On a side note...How mad do you guy's think Kurk and Jennifer were after they found out about this interview? I imagine pretty upset...

I Think THEY ALLOWED HER TO DO IT!!!! IT WAS 45 Minutes. They would have gotten the reporter out of there if they thought it would be detrimental. Juan just needs to do his thing without this video coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand