Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, she has already started to bolster them based on this trial, as all good sociopaths do. She has learned that she didn't emphasize enough in her PDS test, so she has now (according to the snippets of interviews I have heard) fabricated a story about her fellow inmates telling her that she screams and cries out in her sleep from her nightmares. She has completely turned on the victim as a full-blown abuser in all of her interviews now and even quotes ALV's words from the trial (i.e., just because I lied, it does not make me a LIAR, etc.). She has learned a lot from her despicable enablers and will bring those skills and lies as well as her old ones into her new trial.

Yes, she has even learned from Stephen and Samantha's VIS as to examples she can use for herself and examples of real emotion. She has learned from her interviews by the reporters's questions as to what people want her to say. She has learned people like closeness to family, so she has injected that into her story. SO DISGUSTING.

I can't wait to hear from other jurors to override the foreman's comments.

I've seen the foreman interview on the ABC site, it's about 3 minutes long, but it seems like it's incomplete, that it starts in middle of the interview. Does anybody have a longer version?

Maybe she's the one bending over backwards ....and standing on her head.

I have zero doubt that she will be having sex with men in prison. She will manipulate guards. My only hope is she never spawns....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Touche' ^^Women too

OMG she could get inpregnated
Now that would be some scary drama to keep the publicity train rolling....(murderous spawn)
There is something odd about her family in more ways than one. I don't really have sympathy for Sandy or dear daddy Arias. The Aunt is really creepy how she always had a grin on her face the entire trial. The gma showing up in a wheelchair was pathetic as it didn't look like she had a bit of trouble walking.

I'm sure that Jury foreman would never lose his temper with someone who stalked him, entered his home via his doggy door, slashed his tires twice and generally harassed him to the point he was scared for his life.... he might be called abusive if he did!

:floorlaugh: Good one, ZsaZsa !

:moo: I am so disgusted by this jury foreman :puke:

Evening lovely Sleuthers. It looks like it's that time to remember we don't have to reply to all people's posts if you know what I mean. Some people come on here and post very controversial views. God, well invented an ignore function for that reason if someone is bothering you. You can access it by pressing http://www.websleuths.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Love,

Gauntlet

Oh, that was ? I'd always assumed that function came as a result of several sacrifices involving nude dancing women and exotic cocktails.

it's funny to see people criticizing juan, like he didn't secure a murder 1 with a provision of cruelty. as far as death, i know the family wants it, but it seems like "the cherry on top" so to speak. this was absolutely a murder 1 case. death penalty, i'm not sure. but life in prison without parole, yes.

JMO--We choose to be culturally literate..it's not a function of age. There are folks with cultural blinders on of all ages.

I agree with you to some extent. I am over 30. I keep up with tech stuff. I have gadgets. I'm a sucker for faster, bigger, better. I love finding shortcuts on state of the art equipment.

My 16 year old goddaughter out trumps me each and every time. I will show her a new toy I've purchased, something brand spanking new, just arrived at a gadget store and she will roll her eyes, take it from me and go nuts with it. Then tell me, "Sorry Auntie B, but that's played out." How can that be? It was just released!

It's reality that some demographics are better and faster and more in the know and aware than others. Doesn't mean the other group is lacking something. It just means to me that one age group disseminates info better and faster than others.
So to me, a jury of my peers would be someone in my demographic group. That isn't how it works, I know. But that's what the term means to me.

The jury disagrees with you, they convicted her of murder 1.

I know.

But do you see me complaining?

I'm not complaining because I believe in the wisdom of our Jury system.

I didn't sit there and watch this trial all day for four months.

And, when I did watch it, I had access to popcorn.

IMO

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Touche' ^^

OMG she could get inpregnated
Now that would be some scary drama to keep the publicity train rolling....

That's my only fear and what I meant by "spawn"

I know.

IMO

Wow....

What's what happens when the murderer's 'rights' are protected to the detriment of the victim. The Jury should be able to see all the information and get a true picture of this sociopath.

The real elephant in the room that has probably been mentioned on other threads that I can't keep up with (I can't even keep up with this one!) is why did the MMPI and/or MCMI not detect the level of her psychopathy/sociopathy? Why do the BPD traits obscure the even more dangerous traits? Or, was the clone of Einstein (more like the clone of Randall Flagg for Stephen King fans) really able to throw off the tests by being all over the place? She's off the scales in narcissism (and I know a narcissist) and she's far more sociopathic than a diagnosed ASPD that I know. I know that the MCMI came up with Personality Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified and that DR. Samuels completely swept it under the carpet, but why wasn't Dr. DeMarte able to diagnose beyond the BPD? What is up with the test results?

I guess it doesn't really matter, but it just emphasizes that we are all but helpless in a world full of these subhumans when batteries of diagnostic testing doesn't fully identify them and $2MM doesn't take them completely out of society.

If cutting someone's throat, stabbing them 29 times and shooting them in the head is murder two, what would be considered murder one???? They all voted that it was extremely cruel. Murder two does not have a description of the crime as "extremely cruel".

A case that proved premeditation.

IMO

I know.

IMO

I see a ridiculous conclusion made based on nothing but a mans physical appearance....and scant knowledge of the case.

The real elephant in the room that has probably been mentioned on other threads that I can't keep up with (I can't even keep up with this one!) is why did the MMPI and/or MCMI not detect the level of her psychopathy/sociopathy? Why do the BPD traits obscure the even more dangerous traits? Or, was the clone of Einstein (more like the clone of Randall Flagg for Stephen King fans) really able to throw off the tests by being all over the place? She's off the scales in narcissism (and I know a narcissist) and she's far more sociopathic than a diagnosed ASPD that I know. I know that the MCMI came up with Personality Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified and that DR. Samuels completely swept it under the carpet, but why wasn't Dr. DeMarte able to diagnose beyond the BPD? What is up with the test results?

I guess it doesn't really matter, but it just emphasizes that we are all but helpless in a world full of these subhumans when batteries of diagnostic testing doesn't fully identify them and $2MM doesn't take them completely out of society.

Psycohopathy/sociopathy isn't a true medical diagnosis. It's a lay men's term for extreme narcissistic or border line personality disorders.

Can you please state how he did not prove murder one?

Have you seen the autopsy photos of Travis?

And, in fact, Juan DID prove Murder One, hence the UNANIMOUS GUILTY VERDICT.

John Couey

After thinking about the DP and Jodi .... And much soul searching. I don't believe I could sentence her to die.

Sorry Linda, the tribe has spoken, you will not be allowed on the retrial jury. ;)

probst-snuffs-kelly-torch.jpg

Psycohopathy/sociopathy isn't a true medical diagnosis. It's a lay men's term for extreme narcissistic or border line personality disorders.

Pssst don't tell the rest of the world that or Dr Hare...or the FBI

It's very real ... Well studied... Documented...researched extensively....and very very real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members