Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH....will this Jodi show ever end?..no jury will ever convict me...hhhmmmm."she may be onto something.

Donavan said family is upset because they were told there'd be no verdict today?
What?

Let me see if I can even pose a question....is it not gonna be extremely hard to get any jurors that can say they have not heard of this case? I am just sick.

Think of this as just another delay. It's not like Death Row means instant death. She'll out live me even if she gets DP eventually.

Right now she stays in jail, as she would have anyhow.

Can we please, please, please stop bashing the jury. Some of the talk about them is downright cruel. JA is a convicted murderer thanks to them.

I thought we were better than this.

Let me see if I can even pose a question....is it not gonna be extremely hard to get any jurors that can say they have not heard of this case? I am just sick.

Yes it will be hard, but not impossible.

After 14+ hours of deliberation they are done? Wow. The trial lasted 4 months. Somebody had vacation plans I guess. That is unbelievably disrespectful of the victim and his family. The inmate shouldnt get consideration now that she has been convicted. At least do the family the courtesy of trying a little harder.

hell...

jodi might represent herself next time around...

she closed it out in a big way...

WOW. Obviously there was at least one juror who lied on the juror questionnaire about being able to vote for the death penalty.

If JA isn't a candidate for the DP I don't know who would be?

From Sheriff Joe:

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 22 May Some of u r mad about the jodi arias interviews. Pls Understand: We can't step on her 1st amendment rights. We allowed them & now - no more.

So they can't step on her 1st amendment rights then, but now they can??

Watch for more JA interviews coming to a station near you. :sick:
Where in the first amendment does it say that the jail has to grant you extra visitor hours to accommodate the press? Where does it say the jail MUST allow journalists past the "lights out" hour? The hour all other inmates must be locked in their cell by.
DO NOT TELL ME Sheriff Joe did not give her special treatment.

Donavan said family is upset because they were told there'd be no verdict today?
What?

Like how would they even believe anyone could know that? Too bad so sad they took a Grand Canyon tour while their daughter was on trial for her life. Oh well.

Will CMJA get to stay in jail or will she have to move to prison? That's my concern. I don't want her back with her girlfriends hamming it up on the pod.

Per Sheriff Joe, she will remain at Estrella Jail in closed custody in her cell 23 hours a day. She will also not be allowed to give any more media interviews.

So she wins, in a way. The sociopath wins again. She hasn't gotten everyone convinced, but she has shown perfectly how it works. Keen twisted mind. I think it would take an actual videotape of Jodi slitting his throat to convince some people that she is beyond help. :pullhair:

Will CMJA get to stay in jail or will she have to move to prison? That's my concern. I don't want her back with her girlfriends hamming it up on the pod.

She stays in the same jail until sentenced according to sheriff joe

can someone give a summary of what NG is saying to DB?

Can we please, please, please stop bashing the jury. Some of the talk about them is downright cruel. JA is a convicted murderer thanks to them.

I thought we were better than this.

Who is bashing the jury?

I'm so heartbroken and devastated, so I cannot imagine the pain and anguish the Alexanders suffer through now. For them, it's not going to stop. I never want the Murderer to feel happiness or relief ever again, and today she was the winner.

Now I am wondering a few things about appeals. If they re-try for the DP, I heard that it will actually set her up for a pretty strong appeal...and then she could get off! So with that risk, is it even worth re-trying?

Also, I know many say that LWOP is just as bad as death row...however, if she has good behavior over time, she she could live in prison with lighter restraints like the "regular" convicts.

So, with a DP conviction with another jury OR LWOP, she does get a chance at a better life either through strong appeals or being a good inmate and moving down a notch. Is this right?

I hope this is understandable as I am still under so much shock and cannot type well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo