Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's considered a big one but I've seen bigger but it's been so long. I moved back here from seattle area 11 years ago and this is the first since I've moved back.

WoW.....Hope no damage. I was in a small 4.3, and it was the strangest thing. The first thought I had was to get up and run and then I thought where in the heck would I go because it was everywhere. :floorlaugh:

My husband and I both were surprised because we already knew.....There was at least one on that jury that didn't believe in the DP. Is there any way that the family can now move on with their case and at least get a stop to any sales by the devilwoman?

I hope if they change the venue, there will be a new judge. I hope they get a judge who is a lot more stern. I feel this judge did a good job, but she seemed to be to passive with things. JMO

The scariest part is with the "life" sentence the Judge decides if it is with or without parole.

Was so hoping this Jury would have gotten justice for Travis, and helped to end their nightmare. And as you said, JA would be gone away, forever.

Yes, I realize the possible outcome.

I thought her fate would be sealed with this jury given the evidence, but we all saw what happened.

JA should NEVER be free again, but if she does get another hung jury it will be in the hands of the Judge regardless right? IMHO the Judge would give her LWOP but that's just my opinion and what do I know? Wow - bet people will challenge that comment but I mean no harm.

I have no legal expertise so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Overall though I think we are in the same camp except you are a lot smarter than me. :smile:

I think they underestimated the difficultly of sentencing another human being to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA, I personally think saying you could and then being faced with the opportunity to, are completely different. While sure I think right now if I were on that jury I could totally do it BUT once I got there and it was in my hands could I? I would like to think yes, but I bet that isn't how it is at all.

My apologies if this was already posted..The view Jodi didn't want anyone to see. She asked all news stations to film her from the waist up.

773378986.jpg

This infuriates me.
I'm sorry but wth is up with her left foot?? Does she have wonky toes to match her wonky finger?
That should be her two small ones right? I keep trying to lift those two without the others and I cannot.

IMO, she will be miserable with life...I don't feel JSS will give her parole....I just wish she was in solitary if she doesn't get death.

I wanted JA to get the DP mainly because the danger she poses to others would be averted if she's on death row. I actually think she'd be happier on death row than in the general population at Perryville, so I'm not as unhappy as most are at today's result. I agree with others who are confident JSS will give JA LWOP if given the chance.

I'm,listening to the news there aren't reports of alot of damage! Just furniture moving! Refrigerators shaking. But movement enough to be considered a big one.
Thank you for sending me the link! I forwarded to my daughter in seattle!

I am glad you are OK. Scarey

Didnt Jodie tell one of the interviewers that men are safe with her as long as they don't abuse her! Not verbatim

Trust me, you have no idea how many lifers wish they could snag the DP instead because of the perks on DR. Astonishing. It is a dangerous jungle in general pop among the lifers. Of course, this is my experience working at a male prison. It may be different among female prisoners.
DR here has no perks. Lifers get the perks. 23 hours in, 1 hour out a day, alone. DR does not have many real perks in this state.

I'm near Sacramento ca

I was laying bed at websleuths and all of a sudden my bed was shaking lol

Katie, Websleuths hasn't given me a bed, so how'd you get yours? :floorlaugh:

I"m glad it wasn't a bad earthquake!

It wasnt just JVM. There were a ton of reporters doing the exact same thing and trying to interview the guy. I can see why JVM had to try and get the scoop since it is her job to do so, especially when a ton of other people were trying to snag the interview.

I dont like it either, but it is what it is. Same stuff the celebrities have to deal with in LA.

Jurors have a right to anonymity. When they're released from doing their civic duty. they are free citizens and should be respected and appreciated enough to be left in peace. If jurors decide they want their faces plastered all over tv and interviewed they can contact the media.

I am glad you are OK. Scarey

Thank you! If it gets to moving again I'm heading down the hall of my building in my pajamas lol! My ipad and charger! Oh my iPhone lol:floorlaugh:
Oh my purse!

Trust me, you have no idea how many lifers wish they could snag the DP instead because of the perks on DR. Astonishing. It is a dangerous jungle in general pop among the lifers. Of course, this is my experience working at a male prison. It may be different among female prisoners.

That's really interesting. What kind of perks would DR prisoners get?

I wanted JA to get the DP mainly because the danger she poses to others would be averted if she's on death row. I actually think she'd be happier on death row than in the general population at Perryville, so I'm not as unhappy as most are at today's result. I agree with others who are confident JSS will give JA LWOP if given the chance.

Nahh...in gen pop she can do all that she spouted in her thesis. DR is where she would be alone with no one to manipulate or talk to. To a sociopath like her that is the ultimate torture.

I'm,listening to the news there aren't reports of alot of damage! Just furniture moving! Refrigerators shaking. But movement enough to be considered a big one.
Thank you for sending me the link! I forwarded to my daughter in seattle!

If this link is right below, it was significant 5.7, but at least not super big.

earthquake.usgs.gov
‎ Time ‎ Magnitude ‎ Location
‎ 28 min ago ‎ 5.7 ‎ Northern California

I'm sorry but wth is up with her left foot?? Does she have wonky toes to match her wonky finger?
That should be her two small ones right? I keep trying to lift those two without the others and I cannot.

She was barefoot when she stood on her head. I did not notice anything wrong with her toes then. Just dirty feet.

Omg! She's a Sleestack!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members