Verdict is in! GUILTY of MURDER ONE - Hung Jury On Penalty Phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any juror says their decision was based on Jodi's speech, I would be shocked. I think when faced with this decision, 4 jurors could not choose to kill someone. They had mercy for another human being. They didn't let manipulative Jodi sway them.

Maybe JA was crying today because her fate is now in JM and Travis' family's hands, if they want to retry and go for DP, they can. If they want to take DP off the table and she's sentenced to LWOP, they can, it's all up to them now, and that must really grate on her need for control.

Good point.

The TH's are saying that the supreme court would throw it out if the prosecution retries the guilt phase. Is this true? If so, why have that be a law in the first place?

Not true...that judge is talking out his *advertiser censored*...

He also said Az has spent 30 million on the trial...

I agree her behaviour was disgusting. And this has nothing to do with her....but what was that juror thinking of going in the area where the press was where he could be seen when the rest of the jury were on the bus where they were not near anyone. He must have wanted some of that attention or he wouldn't have done that jmho.

He should be able to go wherever. If he wanted attn..ala Jodi, he would've spoke. He didn't utter a word. HLN disgusts me.

How did that come out? I think only the jurors know it and none of them speak afterwards as far as I know.

Probably one of the jurors talked to someone at HLN on the condition they not name their source.

I agree her behaviour was disgusting. And this has nothing to do with her....but what was that juror thinking of going in the area where the press was where he could be seen when the rest of the jury were on the bus where they were not near anyone. He must have wanted some of that attention or he wouldn't have done that jmho.

The one comment he made that wasn't "no comment" was that he leaves that same way every day. Maybe he didn't realize he'd become prey for the vultures or figured they'd respect that he didn't want to comment.

Why does everyone on websleuths defend HLn? do you think this is decent? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhiT2X0J0Cc&feature=youtu.be

jane velez mitchell is harassing this guy!

While I certainly don't agree with it, I understand that it's her job to do terrible things like this. For one, if he would have turned around and started talking we would ALL be glued to the television. It's kind of like all these reporters glorifying Jodi and sitting for in for interviews. I know lots of us didn't agree, but we tuned right in to listen. It's a double edged sword. I feel badly for this guy, but it's what she is paid to do. JMO. If reporters sat back and waited for people to walk up to them it would most likely not happen. I see what your saying, but I see the other side too. It's not just HLN, it's all media.

I just got home from work and haven't been able to post until now.
I feel so damn sad and aggravated. I would have been thrilled with a unanimous natural life or DP, either way would have been satisfactory for me. A hung jury is just too much to digest right now. Just awful.
So at this point many questions are swirling in my head.
Can the jurors talk yet?
What was the split?
Does this mean Arias will be bombarding the airwaves until then?
Does she get carted off to prison to await new penalty phase or does she stay with Sheriff Joe @ Camp Snoopy?
Will JM and the Alexanders decide to take the DP off the table?
Can JM bargain the DP off the table for LWOP....NO PAROLE??!!!
:banghead:

The TH's are saying that the supreme court would throw it out if the prosecution retries the guilt phase. Is this true? If so, why have that be a law in the first place?

Another poster says its already been challenged and it was held up. Those THs have no idea what they are talking about half the time.

I'm so sorry the Alexander family has to go through this again. I no longer care what happens to JA. Both fates are horrible and fitting for what she deserves. I would say life only because its cheaper but will be happy for death because it is what the alexander family want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I'm so sad about this. I'm not upset with the jury, just, ugh. :facepalm:

8-4
8 death
4 life

Think they thought if they kept the sex talk going that some of the men would get turned on and fantasize about Jodi and couldnt kill her. Would be funny if the 8 were the 8 men.

How did that come out? I think only the jurors know it and none of them speak afterwards as far as I know.

It was on CNN and HLN so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members