Verdict is in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What leads you to this perspective?

IMO, I would hope that he does not do something again where it would lead to a poor choice on his part, Getting out of the car is not illegal but what he did was dumb.

JMO

What exactly would the parents get from Zimmerman? I don't think he has any assets to go after.

Although he may if he writes a book and goes on a media tour, but I think it would be safer for him to just disappear quietly.

I bet some are still sending him money.

IMO

Not up north in the cities. It's about 90/10 to send Georgie away.

Thanks, for that, Truthy - I'm in the northeast, and I've been very disturbed by many of the things I've heard people say about this case, and what was assumed as truth - and no where more so than in my own home.
I admire this jury, know they had a difficult task, and respect the verdict they agreed upon - it cannot have been easy for them.
I realize juries must do what they need to do in accordance with the law, however this saddens me greatly.
I wish very strongly that I felt this was a just verdict, as I would feel safer if I did. I'm sorry, just rambling a bit, and feeling very sad - but voicing only my opinion (and as I said, it's not a popular one in my home).

Wow, O'Mara complaining about the discovery fight with the State. If true prosecutorial misconduct exists, I hope they are held responsible. Wrong is wrong. WORSE when the government does it!

West not pulling any punches saying the prosecution did a horrible job I think he is talking about them withholding evidence.

that point isnt even debatable from what i have seen, the state absolutely withheld during discovery. whether they can argue it was legal to do so i cannot say for sure.

I really wish TM. Parents would take to the airwaves and implore for peace. No one else needs to be hurt. Not Crump. Not Sharpton. Mom and Dad. They have the most powerful voices in all of this. JMO

By the way Zimmerman can take them to court now.

And I TOTALLY recommend Lin Wood in ATL for civil representation...anyone remember Ricard Jewell??? Lin makes a rabid Pit Bull look like a cuddly lap puppy in representation of clients in a similar situation...

I am so VERY, very sad for Tracy, Sybrina, and all TM family/friends, and I pray every day for peace and rest for all AND TM soul, and for Sarpton, Jesse, et al. to CEASE racemonerin!!!! Add Crump, Parks et al as well...everytin is NOT racial!!!!!!

(Sorry, middle part of keyboard is screwed up today...)

Westies now tryin to fiure out Mom dancin around room and if treats involved for TEIR patience over te last 3 weeks :)

Peace to all...particulary Martin family.

Westie Mom

Above is IMO, JMO, and all applicalble disclaimers [WM]

Zimmerman will not be able to avoid testifying in a civil trial.

But it is really hard to win a civil after a full acquittal. And O'Mara just announced that he will be fighting for full immunity from any civil proceedings since he was found Not Guilty.

Like a few others here, I wanted the prosecution to prove their case. I do NOT think GZ is without blame here, I DO NOT. But if you went solely on the basis of the evidence provided, this verdict is not shocking. There just wasn't enough evidence to go on. I'm not sure justice was served in this case, but I think the legal system worked...like it or not. I think the jury did what they felt was the right thing to do. Nothing like the Pinellas 12.

I feel very bad for Trayvon's family. :cry:

So true, Princess- you are right. I also feel bad for the Martin family. Were they in the courtroom? The camera didn't show them.

I love how Mark O'Mara just dared anyone to bring a civil suit up. MOO.

Yes, and he is still bipolar. WHY didn't he have a Tox test done that night!

We still don't know if he was on/off his meds!!!!

Link to GZ being bi-polar please. I have never heard/seen that. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member