Verdict is in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanford police department. They are planning on riots. Also its all over facebook on how riots will be going on because of the not guilty verdict.
I personally think that the riots would go on regardless, but the not guilty verdict just adds to the enticement of rioting.

Sanford police have been preparing for riots for the past several months If you look it up in google you will see what I am talking about.

I have a friend in NC that is married to a SWAT officer and even that far up they have been preparing for and expecting riots. I texted with her a few mins ago and she was really worried about him having to be on duty tonight.

@kaitlynross1: New Black Panther Party starting sign up sheet for "national protest" @fcn2go #zimmerman http://t.co/Td7JHeu1ko

These people here need to be arrested. They are trying to start an uprise!

Mark O'Mara just made another good point which was the state had every opportunity to present their case. MOO.

Sharpton just announced the civil suit the family is bringing against Zimmerman and he is asking the feds to charge him with something. :frown:

Burden of proof is much less in a civil suit, and usually you can win that if you have anything to go on. In my opinion, there isn't a shred of evidence to back up a civil suit. So, if they do file a civil suit, and they lose, I hope they have to pay GZ's attorney fees, and I hope GZ turns around and sues them for harassment.

When I look at Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman, they are two different cases that happened in the same area. Anthony was universally despised before the trial and more so after the trial. Zimmerman was more polarizing with some for and against.

@kaitlynross1: New Black Panther Party starting sign up sheet for "national protest" @fcn2go #zimmerman http://t.co/Td7JHeu1ko

These people here need to be arrested. They are trying to start an uprise!

A protest is not an uprising. They could very well want peaceful protests which is their constitutional right.

Movie, books, songs, people will be approaching him to do all kinds of things. I'm sure the Martins don't want him making money off of their dead son. He probably has to pay back his attorneys and whoever he had working for him. He's going to have a lot more problems then what he cares for.

He has no problems from here on in. Gigantic settlements/verdicts are inevitable. George was the victim of the most obvious and public railroading in my lifetime. He and Shellie will buy themselves an island and toast the haters.

jmo

But totally understandable if they don't want to. I wouldn't want to talk to anyone after all this and certainly not to play peace maker.

Except that they did alot of the inciting of the racial tension so I feel that they have a responsiblity to try to soothe. Not expecting an hour long presser but an issued statement at least.

I'm really glad the jury came to the right verdict which is not guilty IMO

I disagree. They won't. jmo

Sharpton announced within seconds of the verdict, on MSNCB, that the Martins were going to bring a civil suit against GZ. But maybe he did it without their consent.

I didn't expect this verdict. I heard the Judge say that GZ bond would be released. Makes me wonder if he strapped on his semi-automatic before leaving tonight?
IMO

I'm sure he did and it's his right to. He now has real reason to be concerned for his safety. I don't see any of this as a good thing.

I agree with the verdict but my heart will always ache for TRAYVON and his parents.

I really wish TM. Parents would take to the airwaves and implore for peace. No one else needs to be hurt. Not Crump. Not Sharpton. Mom and Dad. They have the most powerful voices in all of this. JMO

Didn't I read somewhere that they had already publicly asked for peace before the verdict, whether he be found guilty or not.

This whole trial would have opened up wounds for them and expecting them to take to airwaves so soon after is heartless, IMO

Except that they did alot of the inciting of the racial tension so I feel that they have a responsiblity to try to soothe. Not expecting an hour long presser but an issued statement at least.

I don't agree with you.

I'll leave it there.

Since you guys want to keep chatting, I'll stick around for awhile. Be nice or get the ray gun! :saber:

Hope you are also able to catch Tricia's show!!!

I think the jury got the verdict right, but I'm crying for Trayvon's parents. They were classy the entire time. We all need to pray for both families.

Night, friends!

Peace and prayers to everyone involved in this case. Even us lil ole WSers. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7