Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does God hear vodka prayers? My husband and I are drowning our nervousness in Kettle One....

ETA I'm not mocking...I really am praying.

...planting flowers with my granddaughters, grooming horses..and trimming violets in the greenhouse..See you all at the verdict!! Have a wonderful weekend with your families..

I just let my daughter know that she could have the baby now....but it has to be done by noon on Monday.....LOL...

I'm a little worried! NG just described one of the male jurors: a young male,sitting in front row wearing a gray hoodie was slouched down in his chair during Juan's closing - doing neck exercises! All of the other jurors were fixated on Juan. He is NOT an alternate, btw.

A hoodie in AZ? It must be close to 100 degrees. A hoodie in the courtroom???? Hmmm!

I can tell you that even during the middle of a blistering summer in Dallas, TX...I would wear hoodies or long sleeves at work. Because - IT WAS FREEZING in the building. I don't find it odd at all...honestly, for me, anything below 70 degrees and I'm wearing fleece or layers. Just depends on the person.

Why does that matter? It happened during the murder. Wasn't that the point?

The suggestion that she would admit to sustaining it while stabbing Travis is ludicrous. She wouldn't have fog then would she? Splitting these kinds of hairs makes me wonder so I will bow out of this.

Bottom line: Juan did not mischaracterise JA's testimony and a lie does not make it so.

Gah... the argument you are responding to... Let me throw in my 2 cents off a quote of your post: The difference between what the prosecutor said she said and what she said is de minimus, dx. :sigh:

I'm a little worried! NG just described one of the male jurors: a young male,sitting in front row wearing a gray hoodie was slouched down in his chair during Juan's closing - doing neck exercises! All of the other jurors were fixated on Juan. He is NOT an alternate, btw.

A hoodie in AZ? It must be close to 100 degrees. A hoodie in the courtroom???? Hmmm!
Think it is the juror known as Paul Rudd.

Imagine, father, brothers , sister, all absent from the courtroom for Arias. Wonder will they be there Monday ?

Jury going home for the day.

Rats! :banghead: I was hoping they would want to stay late and get this thing over with today. Oh well. Maybe they voted to have a little fun over the weekend before they started. :pillowfight2:

Hope they at least picked a foreperson and took a straw vote?

Jodi is tweeting ..

Are you serious? Guess she gave notes to tweet to that Donovan when she left court.

This is one of the reasons she needs the DP. Lock her up, shut her down, shut her up. If they don't, she will be tweeting, giving prison interviews, writing books, anything and everything to insert herself back into society. :banghead::stormingmad:

guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1

Let me try the Law of Attraction for the Jodi verdict.

guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1 guilty1

Did anyone just see JVM just kidnap some poor woman and not let her leave until she answered all of Jane's questions? That was obnoxious.

Which juror is he? I would read too much into that... it was a LONG day, a LONG week, they are at the end of a long 4 months and headed into a very stressful phrase. It's been emotional. Those seats are not comfortable. Lord help me if I was judged by my posture and fidgety behavior. I don't see any of that as a big deal. IMO

picture.php

Based on my jury characters it is Paul Rudd.

Brought over from previous thread

Perhaps this poster didn't hear all the "facts" the DT listed without any proof, not to mention nurmi's argument that the defendant never said she returned the gas can to the same Walmart. I believe he erred on that one!

Would it even matter if she said she returned it to another store? Does WalMart only have records of what is in each particular store or computerized by the SKU # for all locations?

I can tell you that even during the middle of a blistering summer in Dallas, TX...I would wear hoodies or long sleeves at work. Because - IT WAS FREEZING in the building. I don't find it odd at all...honestly, for me, anything below 70 degrees and I'm wearing fleece or layers. Just depends on the person.

I am the same way. It was 100 degrees here and I took a sweat shirt with me when I went to class, they kept it really cool in the AM because in the afternoon the air couldn't keep up. I am just a person who gets cold easily, but I don't expect others to be hot for me. It is easier for me to throw on something long sleeved and then everyone is happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli